Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Christmas Sucks

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Unwanted Medal 2016

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

Bump... :)

don't bump your own threads, it might get locked.

also, request to get this thing moved to the concept boards, it would be more appreciated there.

• The Made Man likes this

El Tigre chino
  • El Tigre chino

im alive somewhat

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:16 PM

maybe Bahama mamas will be open

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

Bump... :)

don't bump your own threads, it might get locked.

also, request to get this thing moved to the concept boards, it would be more appreciated there.

Noted.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

F*ckin hell I never read the finished ideas. I'd f*cking love a modern VC game like this !!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

F*ckin hell I never read the finished ideas. I'd f*cking love a modern VC game like this !!

lol! I thought you were one of the first to read them when this thread was created?

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

lol! I thought you were one of the first to read them when this thread was created?

I read it, but not the ideas for the storyline, either I missed it or it was not finished. It sounds very similar to a modern-day VC idea I had in my head ages ago after IV came out. 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

I read it, but not the ideas for the storyline, either I missed it or it was not finished. It sounds very similar to a modern-day VC idea I had in my head ages ago after IV came out. 

What do you think about the characters I made up? Do they seem realistic for a GTA game? I would really like to see a Cuban gangster who is deep in the drug game.

Diamond Dogs
  • Diamond Dogs

Life is Complicated...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:59 PM

It is absolutely needed! Crime in Miami today aren't as big as they were in the 80's with the FBI shootout and the Cocaine Cowboys era, but still Miami is still top dog for a GTA game set during the present day. I'd love a modern day Vice City, it may not have the charm of the 80's VC, but VC would be a perfect location for a new GTA.

Here is my own ideas for VI as I have posted on the GTA Features WIshlist Thread.

I would love Vice City returning in GTA VI together with smaller cities like a GTA version of Daytona together with the GTA version of the Everglades and the Florida Keys. A focus that I like for GTA VI is that it will be focused on car thefts and drug running. Going back to the roots of Grand Theft Auto. The story would star only one protagonist that is the leader of a notorious car theft ring running in Florida. He would be a combination of Dominic Toretto and Memphis Raines from Gone in 60 Seconds, with a bit of John Tanner from Driver. He would also get involved with the drug laundering schemes in Vice City, it's not as huge as the Cocaine Cowboys era during the 80's, but still present in Modern Day Miami. Another focus would be greed, and poverty. If GTA IV was about achieving the American Dream, GTA V being the pursuit of the almighty dollar, then VI would focus on the greed of the notorious drug lords and politicians. 

Also what I would implement in VI is the drastic change in driving. Since my version of VI would heavily focus on car thefts and races, driving physics would take a drastic change to a simcade styled handling model, with the option for assists for beginners and casuals. It will be fun and accessible at the same time. Also cars can be just as customizable as MCLA, with the tuning of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport. The Interiors of the cars would also be unique to their own, unlike in V, which is copy and paste. 

Guns would be improved as well, they would have more recoil than in V, as well as the customization having drastic changes to the guns unlike in V which is just mostly cosmetic and does not affect your weapon at all.

There will be multiple street races through out Florida, also with official circuit and stock car races at the GTA version of the Daytona Motor Speedway. Both Oval Course and Road Course are in GTA VI. Car thefts would be a major focus in VI. Using all Rockstar's knowledge about them with GTA IV's Exotic Exports and Stevie's car thefts together with the Devin Weston mission strand in GTA V.

Cops would get an improvement as well. They would not be as aggressive as in GTA V nor as slow as they was in IV. In VI, the cops' field of vision will be similar to V, but they would act similar to IV, except they are more fit and faster than the ones in IV.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:49 PM

@The_Ghost

Awesome post!

Mc_Marston
  • Mc_Marston

Big Dog

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:16 AM

It is absolutely needed! Crime in Miami today aren't as big as they were in the 80's with the FBI shootout and the Cocaine Cowboys era, but still Miami is still top dog for a GTA game set during the present day. I'd love a modern day Vice City, it may not have the charm of the 80's VC, but VC would be a perfect location for a new GTA.

Here is my own ideas for VI as I have posted on the GTA Features WIshlist Thread.

I would love Vice City returning in GTA VI together with smaller cities like a GTA version of Daytona together with the GTA version of the Everglades and the Florida Keys. A focus that I like for GTA VI is that it will be focused on car thefts and drug running. Going back to the roots of Grand Theft Auto. The story would star only one protagonist that is the leader of a notorious car theft ring running in Florida. He would be a combination of Dominic Toretto and Memphis Raines from Gone in 60 Seconds, with a bit of John Tanner from Driver. He would also get involved with the drug laundering schemes in Vice City, it's not as huge as the Cocaine Cowboys era during the 80's, but still present in Modern Day Miami. Another focus would be greed, and poverty. If GTA IV was about achieving the American Dream, GTA V being the pursuit of the almighty dollar, then VI would focus on the greed of the notorious drug lords and politicians. 

Also what I would implement in VI is the drastic change in driving. Since my version of VI would heavily focus on car thefts and races, driving physics would take a drastic change to a simcade styled handling model, with the option for assists for beginners and casuals. It will be fun and accessible at the same time. Also cars can be just as customizable as MCLA, with the tuning of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport. The Interiors of the cars would also be unique to their own, unlike in V, which is copy and paste. 

Guns would be improved as well, they would have more recoil than in V, as well as the customization having drastic changes to the guns unlike in V which is just mostly cosmetic and does not affect your weapon at all.

There will be multiple street races through out Florida, also with official circuit and stock car races at the GTA version of the Daytona Motor Speedway. Both Oval Course and Road Course are in GTA VI. Car thefts would be a major focus in VI. Using all Rockstar's knowledge about them with GTA IV's Exotic Exports and Stevie's car thefts together with the Devin Weston mission strand in GTA V.

Cops would get an improvement as well. They would not be as aggressive as in GTA V nor as slow as they was in IV. In VI, the cops' field of vision will be similar to V, but they would act similar to IV, except they are more fit and faster than the ones in IV.

Being so close to it I would love to see a replica of the Daytona Motor Speedway in a GTA.

Weed_from_Field
  • Weed_from_Field

Against Obama's politics

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:25 PM

Terrible story. Thus,i don't want Vice City,i want next GTA to be in colder place,such as USA/Canada border.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

Terrible story. Thus,i don't want Vice City,i want next GTA to be in colder place,such as USA/Canada border.

Then try another thread, because this isn't the thread for that. Sorry I didnt fulfill your wish. 

Weed_from_Field
  • Weed_from_Field

Against Obama's politics

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

No! Please,not Vice City!

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

No! Please,not Vice City!

If you're going to be that negative than why even bother opening and commenting in this thread? I mean hell you can see from a topic of mine on the front page that VC isn't my first preference either, but I'm not going to come here and try and blast the well written ideas from OP.

On topic: If we see the Everglades in a VC bases game some time in the future then what can Rockstar do to make it fun? I'm open to hearing suggestions, but other than drug running missions I can't personally see any sort of use for such a large peice of the map.

Pommespanzer
  • Pommespanzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

On topic: If we see the Everglades in a VC bases game some time in the future then what can Rockstar do to make it fun? I'm open to hearing suggestions, but other than drug running missions I can't personally see any sort of use for such a large peice of the map.

I think, the everglade will be mostly unused like the mountains, the ranton canyon or the alamo sea in GTA V.

You can visit the park and see how nice park is, steal airboats to explore the complete park or walk the official ways.

If the location of the next gta is vice city, i hope the bahamas islands will be included where you can just access the bahamas with boats/airplanes and not with cars. Maybe with water patrols. I think this would be nice :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users