» «
Photo

My Ideas for Grand Theft Auto VI and why Vice City is a MUST for the n

26 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by The Made Man, 03 November 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Hello Mods. Sorry for bothering you guys, but can you please fix my title. I made a bit of a typo. the n was suppose to be next as in the next GTA game. 

Thanks in advance.

Note this is not really a concept thread per say...But just a thread on why modern Vice City/Southern Florida is the perfect setting for the next GTA and some of my ideas from my imagination. :)

I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a very long while. Liberty city had a HD recreation, I've said in another thread that Liberty City appeared in a total of 7 GTA games. San Andreas/Los Santos also had an HD recreation. But there another GTA city and that one was missing...That city name was Vice City. Which almost everyone loved when Grand Theft Auto Vice City came out in 2002, but what I've seen to be noticing when I was on here that people are doubting Vice City, especially a modern Vice City. Before I even begin, I want to first say I was originally a part of that crowd that did not originally want Vice City for the next GTA. Me like others actually wanted a completely new city. Me I wanted the Midwest which could include a Rockstar inspiration of Chicago and Detroit.

Before I didn't see the potential of a modern Vice City. In this thread in this specific post you'll see that.
http://gtaforums.com...6/?p=1063614800

But then a poster named Official General totally changed my opinion on a modern Vice City, not only that he got me hooked to the idea. I actually could see the potential in a modern Vice City.

Why do we even need a Modern Vice City? A modern Vice City is NEEDED. Liberty City and Los Santos got recreations, so why not Vice City??? But I want to get into the claims people who make about Vice City, those who do not want it.

One claim that is really annoying is that people say Vice City/Miami was ONLY iconic during the 80s...Yes I've made a similar claim to that, now I know how idiotic it is. Yes the 1980s theme of Grand Theft Auto Vice City was AMAZING, but its time to move on, now because the 80s is over but because Miami has gotten more BIGGER, BETTER and ICONIC since then.

Bigger? Yes!
skyline-miami.jpg

Miami_skyline_20080516.png
 799px-Moon_over_Miami.png

Again like I said Miami has been growing since the 70s/80s! It's still growing fast like many urban areas in South Florida. Miami is no longer that small city like it was in the 80s...A lot has changed since then. Miami's lifestyle, culture,glitz and glamour have all changed since then. Miami is now known as the party city, a place where the rich and famous go to. A playground for them. In the 80s that was only just getting started.

Also an HD recreation of Vice City isn't going to look anything like this...
http://static.giantb...ViceCityMap.jpg

Did the HD recreation of Liberty City look anything like the 3D era one??? Nope. So we can expect the same for the next one.

Also IIRC I remember when GTA 5 was announced and Los Santos was its confirmed locations, GTA SA fans were complaining that it was not set in the 90s, reason being because gang banging peaked in the 90s. Now we see how wrong they were, a modern Los Santos was even better. So can we please put this 1980s Vice City to rest please??? By going back to the 80s you're only de-evolutionizing Vice City.

Another thing people say which is just as idiotic is that Vice City would be too similar to LA/LS. That is a big LOL! I may have not been to Miami before(my family has been there though), but I have been to Southern Florida A LOT, specifically Orlando and Kissimmee which are quite close to Miami. The only thing Miami and LA have in common is the palm trees(Miami has more) and warm sunny weather. Literally that is it! Lets get into weather/geography first.

1. Miami is tropical like Caribbean Islands. Like I said I been to Southern Florida many times, and thats how it feels. Miami has a very humid weather, which is why there are a lot of Hurricanes/thunder storms in Southern Florida/Miami, because Miami is so close to the sea and not only that Miami is hot. Which is perfect for Hurricanes and Thunderstorms. Florida is a giant peninsula surrounded by warm water. Thats why it has that tropical feel. LA has NONE repeat NONE of those things I mentioned(of course they have thunderstorms).
2. LA unlike Miami has dry heat instead of humid. LA unlike Miami has more of a Mediterranean climate.
3. Miami was built on n islands, rivers, lakes and lagoons. Guess what? LA was NOT!

I could be a jerk and say a GTA game set in Chi-Town would be to similar to NYC/Liberty since both location are heavily urbanized.

Now that we moved placed weather/climate. Lets talk about the feel and atmosphere between the two. Again Miami is its OWN city...Completely different from LA. This is how I see the two. LA is where the rich/famous live, Miami is where the rich/famous come to party and relax. But I'm going to go into more detail, Miami is like an extension of Latin American(and the Caribbean), where as LA is not. The culture of the two is also very different. Miami has a very Latin American feel/Caribbean culture and as for demographics, the two are also very different. Miami has the highest foreign born citizens out of any USA city. 

Anyways here is how Miami is iconic in a nutshell...

"According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Miami's metro area is the eighth most populous and fourth-largest urban area in the United States, with a population of around 5.5 million.[8][9]
Miami is a major center and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, tourism and international trade.[10][11] In 2010, Miami was classified as an Alpha- World City in the World Cities Study Group’s inventory.[12] In 2010, Miami ranked seventh in the United States in terms of finance, commerce, culture, entertainment, fashion, education, and other sectors. It ranked thirty-third among global cities.[13] In 2008, Forbes magazine ranked Miami "America's Cleanest City", for its year-round good air quality, vast green spaces, clean drinking water, clean streets and city-wide recycling programs.[14] According to a 2009 UBS study of 73 world cities, Miami was ranked as the richest city in the United States, and the world's fifth-richest city in terms of purchasing power.[15] Miami is nicknamed the "Capital of Latin America",[1] is the second-largest U.S. city (after El Paso, Texas) with a Spanish-speaking majority, and the largest city with a Cuban-American plurality.[16] "

Trust me modern day Vice City and surrounding areas would be PERFECT. Everglades and Swamps which the older VC didn't even have! Also Miami is now more of a young peoples city than it was in the 80s. It now a party city known for its nightlife around the world with the hottest girls like models. Miami today is where a lot of rich and famous people go to relax,chill or party. Trust me a modern Vice City/Southern Florida would be PERFECT...Repeat PERFECT!!!!!

Nightclubs:
club-bouncer.jpg

Hot chicks:
PitbullwithSexyWomenPicture001.jpg

Hotels:
Reserving-Miami-Hotels-2312.jpg
^^^Remember the beautiful jaw dropping hotels in GTA VC? Well Modern Miami since then has way better hotels.

Beaches/Tropical Weather:
Miami-Beach-Aerial-Tour-2011-324.jpg

Festivals:
wmc_11.jpg
^^^Stuff like this happens almost all the time in Miami.

This is just Miami along and not the rest of Southern Florida. Where can you go from with this??? Again a modern day southern Florida is NEEDED repeat NEEDED. Name me a USA city(besides NYC and LA) that is more iconic and has more of a personalty than the Magic City.

Anyways...I'm going to quit rambling and show you guys a list of features of what a modern day Vice City/Southern Florida has to offer GTA 6 in a NUTSHELL!

• Everglades/Swamps
  • Alligators and anaconda's
  • Crazy Floridan/Crazy hillbillies
  • Rich Latin culture
  • Tropical Environment. And NO! LA/LS DOES NOT have a tropical environment like Miami. I have been to Southern Florida LOADS of times.
  • Rich Nightlife, with many nightclubs and bars. Miami is known for its nightlife. Poster Official General on this forum said that everyone in the UK always talks about Miami's nightlife. People all around the world travel to Miami for its nightlife. This video backs me up.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q5Yn_u1V-D4
  • A lot of beautiful people in Miami, its known for that.
  • Hotels and resorts. Miami and southern Florida is known for being a vacation spot. I go on vacation to the resorts in Florida EVERY summer. Trust me I know.
  • Festivals...Miami almost always has festivals.
  • Rappers, actors, singers and other famous people always go down to chill in Miami.
  • Beaches, Miami beaches are more live than LA's...
  • Florida keys.
  • Drugs are everywhere.
  • Miami is a financial center. Downtown Miami has a lot of banks.
  • Miami has a large Hispanic population, probably larger than the Hispanic population in LA.
  • Colombian cartels still smuggle drugs into Miami, they now use submarines.
  • Miami is still the main port for drugs in the USA.
  • The Caribbean Islands are just a hopscotch away from Southern Florida. I.E the Bahamas and Cuba. Scarface the World is Yours game implemented the islands into the game. With much better hardware like the PS4 and Xbox One, I am sure R can have the islands in a Vice City game like what Scarface the World is yours did.
  • Miami has A LOT of tourism. I've been to Orlando Florida a lot of times. Lots of people from different countries there visiting. Miami has way more Tourism than that.
  • People in Miami, especially the females dress half naked sometimes.   :lol:
  • Lots of mansions in Miami. Just look at the video of Mansions I posted.
  • Sex is big in Miami.
  • Drugs are everywhere in Miami. In one of the videos it states that you cant find a nightclub where nobody is not doing any drugs.
  • Gangs are growing in Miami and are more violent.
  • Like I said...In Miami you have Italian Mafia, African American Street gangs, Afro Caribbean Street gangs like the Zoe Pound and Jamaican Posse, Hispanic Street gangs,  Latin American drug cartels, Biker gangs, Brazilian crime syndicates, Cuban crime syndicates, Israeli mob. I even here the Russian Mafia is trying to muscle unto Miami. A diverse group of crime groups.
  • Lots of cruise ships.
  • Hurricanes! Southern Florida has LOTS and LOTS of them!
  • The music...Like Salsa and others.
  • Different nationalities.
  • Sharks
  • Resorts in Florida keys
  • Miami is one of the cleanest cities, more clean than LA.
  • Gun permit is a joke in Florida. Can easily obtain a gun. All you need to do is not be convicted of a crime.

I know I sound like a broken record, but a modern day Vice City/Southern Florida is NEEDED repeat NEEDED for the next GTA game.

• Niko Vercetti 112 and I<3GTAV like this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by The Made Man, 03 November 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Now onto my ideas...

DtUBovK.jpg

Theme

Map

(Note this is my first time making map. Map is really big so click on link.)

Location: Modern day Vice City and surrounding areas of Southern Florida and some Caribbean Islands.

Theme of game:

Grand Theft Auto VI revolves around the glitz, glamour and grittiness of modern day Vice City. Vice Cities dark past of the 80s still hunts her and still reminds her where she is today. There are two sides of Vice City...The beautiful people, nightlife and neon nights, famous people, Latin culture, the rich, the fine beaches and the weather. Then there's the other side...The drug trade, cartels, violence, gangs and poverty. Grand Theft Auto VI follows the rags to riches, where drugs is the the key to richness and success.

Game Summery:

Once known a legend and drug-lord on the streets of Vice City during the late 80's and mid 90's, Hector Rodriquez and his brother Sammy were once known as the legendary Rodriquez brothers, with the help of the Cartels they dominated Vice City with an iron fist back in the good ol'e days. Even in the 90s when the Jamaican posse were running things, they Rodriquez Brothers still held their own. They had it all...Money, cars, women, drugs and even corrupt officials on their payroll.  Now they're nobodies looking for the power they once had. Once out of jail, they notices that the game has changed and is not like how it once was. With their old 'friends' wanting them back in and old enemies wanting them day. But  all that changes when a meet some new friends, new friends that can help Hector and his brother get back to where they need. Friends that are in a similar situation. But...Are they really 'friends' or just people who want the power, money and drugs for themselves?

Protagonists:

MoSz09F.jpg

Hector Rodriquez

Protagonist info:
A Cuban American living in little Havana, once part of a major organized drug gang and once a legendary drug-lord along with his brother known as the Rodriquez Brothers, now nothing...Was  arrested in the mid 90's and sent to prison along with his younger brother for a major drug bust with drugs worth $60,000,000.
u3lgVv8.jpg

After coming from prison, his old time crew wants him back in. He joins back in, because he needs the money to support his mother and sister, but also because he wants more power. Power that he has lost and wishes to regain by again means necessary. He has his connections to the Colombian drug cartels back again and is in full swing. The Colombians now want to push the Mexicans out of the Cocaine business and with the Rodriquez Brothers drug INC. They can both become filthy rich and power. He decides to help them in their violent war against the Mexican cartels.But in a major drug deal done awry he meets our second protagonist Jimmy Valentini. 

Personality: Old school Cuban gangster. Ruthless and cunning, but cares for his family. Into drugs, especially cocaine.

Special Abilities: 50% increase in drug sales due his bargaining skills. Blind rage ability where he goes into a complete rage and takes a lot of damage and causes more damage to enemies. 

ClhI0ND.jpg

Jimmy Valentini

Protagonist info:
Not much is known about Jimmy's past, but only a few details. He's a very secretive guy and doesn't like to tell us much about his background. We only know that he is originally from Liberty city. A former member of the Gambetti crime family,  he was there hitman. We also know that the Don of the family betrays him early on. He tries to assassinate the leader of the family, but fails. We do not know why the Don of Gambetti crime family tried to kill him and why they were fighting in the first place.  The Gambetti crime family then goes after him, he kills most of them, but almost dies in the process. He escapes to Vice City because he knows he has a uncle down there, but he has no money and is broke. He has to start all over with his uncle, but there he meets the legendary Hector Rodriquez who takes him under his wing. But can we trust Jimmy? 

Personality: Lone wolf type personality, very ruthless and secretive. Will do anything to get money. Wants in on the Vice City drug trade. But he also has a bright side, he is good with the ladies and enjoys Vice Cities night life. 

Special Abilities: Ladies man ability, with this ability Jimmy easily can get girlfriends with this ability than other protagonist. Another ability is his driving ability which makes him slow down time, similar to protagonist Franklins ability from Grand Theft Auto V.

gC1U5GQ.jpg
Jean 'Scarface' Martell

Protagonist Info:
Jean was raised in the most dangerous and violent parts of Haiti. At the time Haiti was torn between political violence and coups. The gangs of Haiti soon took advantage and acted as little armies for the different political a party. Jean being only a kid, was use to the poverty and violence, he saw the gangs as a way to get money and power. At the age of 6 Jean was a child soldier doing hits with his death squad and even carry firearms such as AK47's.
gMai4D6.jpg

As he got older, he wanted out and wanted to move to America along with his family. Now a Haitian immigrant from Haiti, he now lives Little Haiti. His time in Vice City has not been a great one. Feels the poverty he is living in is no different from the poverty in Haiti. He now runs with a notorious Haitian gang, the gang is the biggest in Vice City and is very violent. Has pride in being Haitian and will protect his people. With his stay in Vice City he grows a talent for rapping and becomes  a rapper rapping about Haitian pride, wants to become big in the rap game, but also wants in on the drug trade which will make him millions. His old friend  is now a big druglord in Haiti  and supply's him with drugs. Jean and his friends try to get rich whatever way they can. Jean also wants to live the luxury life, like those rappers in their music video. He wants to become a boss who run things. He then adopts the name 'Scarface'. Meets Joe in a gang shootout, the two later become the unlikeness of friends.

Personality: Ambitious, prideful but also ruthless and easily angered.

Special Abilities: Can call gang for backup in any situation, just one phone call. And can also recruit members of his gang into a group. Number limit is up to eight and they can cruise around. 

NIjjdj5.jpg
Joe Barnes Jr.

A racist redneck living in the Florida everglades. Dislikes immigrants very much. Into drugs and guns, and wants America back to the old days. A true Florida republican. Also runs with an arm trafficking groups, who the sell guns to the Cubans and Colombians. But that hasn't been going well because the local  neo nazi/KKK groups, bikers and law enforcement's has been giving him hell. Even though Barnes claims he is a racist, he actually has a good side. He meets Jean when his gang ends up in a shootout with Jeans Haitian gang over drugs, both protagonist survives the encounter. After that they meet up again in an unlikely situation where the two have to work together to survive. After that the two respect one another and go into the drug trade together where they meet the other two protagonist and form a four man group. Barnes  enjoys going hunting and shooting with his buddies, he really likes to hunt alligators and other very dangerous animals in the everglades and mashes. He also has a thing for guns and has a huge stockpile of them. He also served in the USA marines and is a true patriot, his marines experience also made him a bit of a survivalist being able to survive in the wildest of parts of southern Florida and giving him a good durability. Out of the four protagonist, Barnes is the most fit and skilled.

Personality:  Sometimes racist. Violent, mean, ruthless and easily angered. But enjoys being around his friends. 

Special abilities: Survivalist, is ale to survive in the wildest of parts in Southern Florida. The est durability out of the four. Due to being in the Marines, he has a gun skill which allows him to show down time like the protagonist Michael from Grand Theft Auto V, but much more improved. He sprint the longest out of the four. And also has a throwing knife ability and gets the most high end weapons early on in the game.

How Game Begins:

The game starts off in the mid-90's in the Colombian jungles, this is basically the last stand for the Colombian Cartels. Here we find Hector, Sammy and their Colombian cartel member friend Oscar Diaz running to the jungle while firing back at the Colombian DEA and Colombian military. The head of the Diaz cartel has already been caught and arrested, now its time for the leaders son Oscar and his buddies to go down to. The three managed to escape the mansion in the jungles, now they had to escape the people that wanted them so badly. Hector takes out his M16 and fires rapidly at the people catching. The three finally managed to lose the DEA and military for a moment. They hide behind a large tree panting heavily. They're out of breath thinking that the worst part is up. Hector takes out his crosses and raises it in the air "Thank you Mary" he said. But their trouble soon gets worse. They spot a Jaguar walking closer to them, growling, with its vicious eyes on them. The three men slowly walk back. Hector has his M16 pointed at the creature. He knows if he fires that the DEA will here it and find them, but Jaguar leaps towards them, Hector with quick reactions fires at it. The Jaguar dies, but the DEA and Military hears the gun shoots.  Out of nowhere Oscar gets hit. He tells the two to leave him and go on. Hector and his brother Sammy waste no time. They both continue to run through the jungles. They then both spot a river. They jump in it...They swim for an hour thinking that they got far, but soon they spot an helicopter hovering above them, its lights right on them and the military surrounding both brothers. Hector takes his M16 from his back, the brothers ready to go down even if it means they die...

Major Characters:

oOuoWFP.jpg

Sammy Rodriquez 

Hector's irresponsible little brother, who along with Hector were known as the legendary Rodriquez Brothers who ran Vice City back in the old days. Served prison time along with his brother. Since then he has been rather of an annoyance to Hector with his severe drug problems and always getting into trouble. Wants he finds out Hector wants back in the drug trade, he then follows his older brothers lead.

TfsJkc0.jpg

Oscar Diaz

Old friend with the Rodriquez Brothers. Oscar was arrested back in Colombia in the mid 90s. he was facing life sentence, but due to the corruption of Colombia at the time, his associates were able to bribe the jury to give him a shorter sentence. Now the presents, he is now leader of the notorious Diaz Cartel. The Colombians not as powerful as they were in the 80's and early 90's they still produce most of the worlds cocaine. Oscar already knows this and wants all the profit for himself. The Mexican cartels now act as middle men getting some of the profit. Oscar wants to cut them out, he soon develops the use of narco submarines which were supplied to him by the Russians. By using narco submarines he will smuggle drugs straight to Vice City which is still the main hub for drugs, and by doing this he will cut out the Mexicans. This angers the Mexicans, but Diaz doesn't care. He informs the Diaz brothers of his plan and gets them on board. The Vice City drug trade is back and in full swing.

HPH6R9b.jpg

Francis Baptist AKA 'The Loa Prince'

Leader of a notorious Haitian gang and also best friends with Jean. Loyal, respectful and yet ruthless at the same time. Arrested in a drug bust, but Jean  helps him escape prison because Jean owed him. Flees to Haiti and becomes an unstoppable drug lord there.. There he gives orders to the gang from there. As he grows powerful in Haiti, he then establishes a  connection to the Colombian cartel and Mexican cartels. 

MfRhz5P.jpg

Luiz Bernardo

Rich Brazilian party man. Enjoys going clubbing and having sex with the sexiest girls in all of Vice City. A true rich playboy who made it big in Vice City.  He is the second person Jimmy meets in Vice City, he gives Jimmy the tour around Vice City. Fun and good to hangout with, the two quickly become good friends. He also has connection with a Brazilian crime group.

xdKmZkb.jpg

Dajuan lester AKA 'Da grim reaper'

Ruthless, unforgiving and cold...His nickname says it old. Hector's old time nemesis back in the 90's who still wants him dead. Lester rule the streets of Vice City in the 90's back when the Jamaican Posse were in their prime, growing up in the mean and dangerous streets of Kingston, violence is a need for him. Hector and him still have not resolved their bitter rivalry, and it still continues on in the presents. Even though the Jamaicans are no longer the strongest Afro-Caribbean gang in Vice City with that title being held by Haitian gangs, Lester and his vice City based Jamaican Posse are still a force to be reckon with. 

elOZD1d.jpg

Marcus Patterson

A good and loyal friend of Joe Barnes, will have his back no matter what. A bit crazy, but for a good reason. Does arms trafficking along with Joe and the gangs, also loves to go hunting with Joe. After finding out that Joe is about to enter the drug trade, he wants in for the excitement and green. Marcus also enjoys women which he can't get enough off, guns and drugs specifically cocaine which gives him a huge rush. 

BB-S5B-Saul-590.jpg

Marco Valentini

Marco is Jimmy's careless and irresponsible uncle who resided in Vice City. He is the one who introduces Jimmy to Hector. Him and Hector use to do business back in the days. When Jimmy enters the drug trade, his uncle decides to try and establish a new Mafia family in Vice City.  

ymPqpeT.jpg

Maria Sanchez

Childhood friend of Jean when he first moved to the USA from Haiti. She was the only person that made him felt normal and made him almost give up his ways of crime. She was the who always wanted what was best for him. When Jean refuses due to him needing the money, she stops speaking to him. Years later when Jean is grown up. The two meet once again and Jean finds out that she has become a Hip Hop model featured in rap videos. Jean still has feelings for her, but doesn't want her in the drug gang because it can get her killed.  She tries again to get Jean out of the crime of life, she tells him to focus on his rapping. Jean promises her that when he is down with the drug gang, he'll retire and live his life out rich with her.  She introduces him to the latest Hip Hop artists of Vice City. Possible Girl/Wife depending on the player.

5b33af7a.jpg

Angelica Ortiz

Rich and famous Cuban supermodel of Vice City. Hector meets her in a famous nightclub with Jimmy, Hector tries to get with her, but she plays hard to get at first. Russian mafia members want her dead, because she did not pay off her debt. They attack her in at a local hotel, she calls for Hector and he saves her. Her and Hector become close after that and soon develop a close relationship.  The Russian mafia attacks her again nearly killing her and her ending up in the hospital. Hector grieves and goes after the Russians and kills nearly all of them. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on the player.

Supporting Characters:

Timmy Young-Leader of a neo nazi gang and sworn enemies of protagonist Jean. Timmy is vicious and cold  and will kill anyone that get in his way. He believes Joe and Joe gang are a bunch of 'race traitors' due to selling guns to the Cubans and Colombians. Timmy is pro white and wishes genocide on non whites and any whites that is associated with non whites. He has a bunch of white supremacist tattoos and even a tattoo called 'N-word Eliminator' on his chest.

Harold Jefferson, rap name Playboy X-Well known and big rapper in Vice City. Overweight and  obese. He is introduced to Jean through Maria. Him and Jean become best friends, he takes Jean to new heights in his rap career. Even though Harold raps about being a gangster and claiming his has connections to gangs. He was actually a former FIB and he stole his rap name 'Playboy X' from a real drug kingpin from Liberty City. Many questions his street cred, even Jean. 

Nicolas Yermolov-Member of Russian mafia, he puts a hit on Angelica Ortiz due to her owning him money. After that he becomes enemies with Hector. Him and Hector enter a bloody feud.

Pierre Jacobs-A notorious and ruthless Bahamian gang leader. Lives in the Bahamas.  He wants foreign resort businessmen out of the Bahamas. Him and his gang has been attacking the businessmen and the resorts causing huge problems in the Bahamas. Him and his gang have been labeled terrorist by the media. As soon as Hector and Jimmy go to the Bahamas they encounter trouble with him and his gang.  

Charles Samuel-A rich Canadian businessmen who owns many hotels/resorts in the Bahamas. He invents Jimmy and Hector to the Bahamas where ask them for help to expand his business empire in the Bahamas. This angers Pierre and his crew, and the two have been on bad terms since. 

Julia Silva-Very sexy and beautiful Brazilian party girl and very spoiled. She is introduced to Jimmy through his friend Luiz. Her and Jimmy become very close after Jimmy saves her little brother. Likes to party and do drugs and wears the most expensive outfits. Jimmy acts as a guardian for her, but has feelings for her. She soon becomes a love to Jimmy. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on player.

Victoria Mendez-Cuban women from Little Havana. Very friendly, but strong. Likes Salsa and loves to dance. She becomes a love interest of Hector early on in the game. Dislikes that he is in the drug gang, but she still cares for him nonetheless. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on the player.

Lady Calypso-Famous female Afro-Caribbean singer/dancehall artist. Very beautiful and well loved. Likes to have fun and party, but caught up in gang violence. Becomes love interest of Jean. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on player.

Frankie-Famous Club owner of a well known nightclub in Vice City. The Club is actually a front to launder drug money. He joins the protagonist in drug trade. Jimmy and  Luiz favorite nightclub.

Elizabeth Pierce-Very famous female pornstar in Vice City. Her and Joe Barnes becomes good friends when Joe gets in the porn business. Becomes love interest of Joe. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on the player.  

John Marrows-Leader of the Angels of Death MC, friends with Joe. Joe supplies the Angels with guns. Enemies with the Mexican cartel, together with Joe and Hector they take on the Cartel.

Abrahem-Part of the Israeli mob, does business with Jimmy. Was introduced to Jimmy through Luiz.

Samantha Torres-Daughter of a drug cartel leader. Lives in Vice City now. Smooth, calm and very beautiful. Enjoys going to the clubs. Loves to go shopping in the most expensive clothing stores in Vice City. 

Tara White-A badass former female Marine. Now owns a gun shop. Sexy, but she the chick you do not want to mess with. Good with guns and knifes, she enjoys violence and guns. She joins Joe's crew after Timmy Young starts messing with her. After that her and Joe start to develop feelings for each other. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on player.

Cheng Lee-A Chinese businessmen.

Natasha Yermolov- Daughter of  Nicolas Yermolov. Very sweet, kind and innocent. Her father usually abuses her and rough on her. She wants away from her father and even helps Jimmy and Hector. Soon her and Jimmy start to develop a relationship which angers her father. As the story progresses she becomes more strong, even standing up to her father. Possible girlfriend/wife depending on player.

Leroy Tomas-Part an African American street gang called The Almighty Gangsta Zealots who fly 6 pointed star of David, enemies of Jean and his Haitian gang.  African American street gang originally from Chicago. They want  rapper Playboy X dead. Very flashy and violent.

Carlos Cruz-Mexican American, part of the Mexican cartel. Operates as a cell in Vice City. Enemies of Hector and Oscar, when he notices Oscar wants the Mexicans out. Also puts a green light on Joe for killing one of his associates. Hector and Joe team up against him.

Danny Gales: Racist white power real estate businessmen and Republican. Wants all non whites out of Florida. Has connections to white supremacist groups in Florida. Tries to make properties extremely expensive as a strategy to price out minorities. He soon becomes a deadly  enemy of Joe Barnes and his group, due to them selling guns to the Cubans and Colombians which angers Gales, like it did Timmy. Him and Timmy develop a secretive alliance. He doesn't want the media or public to know he is associated with a Neo-nazi.

Richard Davidson-A notorious Florida republican. Runs against Danny Galas in the republican race, with the help of Joe, since they have a common enemy.

Ronald O'Neil-Friends with Jimmy.Big drug user. Loves girls and partying.

Brain Josephs-Rich banker, old friends with Hector from back in the day. Helps Hector and crew deposit their dirty money into the bank.

Ray Noce-An old retired mafia boss. Lives in a mansion in the Bahamas. When Jimmy is invented to the Bahamas by Charles, the two become good friends and Jimmy ends up doing jobs for him. 

Claude Tanner-Street racer, loves money and women. Friends with Jimmy

Ms Fatiman-A  young high level Mambo Vodou priestess from Little Haiti. Very beautiful, yet creepy and mysterious.  Jean and his crew go to her before they go into a gang war. She claims she has magical powers and is immortal.

Diego Alberto-A young punk gang member of the Spanish Lords. Tries to roughen up Sammy Rodriquez who is high on drugs, but things don't end well for him and his gang when Hector enters the picture.

• TheUnholy, I<3GTAV and A-Wax8 like this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Actives/Features
Clubs
Clubs make a huge return in Grand Theft Auto VI, but with a much bigger role. There are four total clubs in Grand Theft Auto IV. A regular high end one, Latin Salsa one, Hip Hop one and a Dancehall club in the Bahamas, all with their different personalities and style. Clubs play a huge role in Vice Cities night club. In Nightclubs there are many actives to take part in like drinking, dancing, drug using, VIP room and even sex. In clubs you'll find many rich and famous people acting out, people doing drugs, fights happening, people having sex bathroom or people just having a great time. Clubs are where the main characters can get booty calls from girls and those girls can become girlfriends. Dancing has also improved, with successful dances you become very known person and popular in that club, everyone will want to be around you. Clubs are only open at night.
Drug Trade
The drug trade is a very important feature in Grand Theft Auto VI and plays a very big role. The Drug Trade is basically the economy of the game. In  Drug Trade side missions you will have to set up deals from contacts you acquired. Those deals can end up being successful or going very bad. You can either buy or sell drugs. Deals depends on how you bargain, if you bargain good you get increase money, if not you get a decrease amount of money. In drug deals, police can be spying waiting for you to make the wrong move and you can have a drug bust on your hand. Or a rival gang can come and attack you and the dealer. Then theres drug smuggling which is very risky, but very rewarding. In Drug smuggling, you will have to smuggle drugs from the islands and into Vice City and vice versa. Drug Smuggling is very dangerous because of the heavily trained DEA and coast guards who are highly advanced. You can smuggle drugs via plane, boat or even Narco Submarine but its expensive to get. Smuggling drugs is risky, but it pays.
Hotels/Resorts
Safehouses are very expensive in Grand Theft Auto VI. Hotels act as rental safehouses, they are cheap and act as a place to safe the game and the player to relax. A player can rent a hotel for the maximum days he/she needs to. Resorts a huge safehouses that are similar to hotels, but include many features that regular hotels do not, like actives such as tennis, basket, golf,etc.
Cruise ships
Cruise Ships are like moving Hotels/resorts but BETTER. Cruise Ships are used for quick travel or having fun. Cruise ships are used to go to either Vice City, Florida keys or the Islands. Cruise Ships include many actives/features like bars, restaurants, sports actives, shopping stores, swimming pools,etc. Cruise Ships are very expensive, but they increase your girlfriends or friends like up a lot by taking them on a cruise with you.
Restaurants
Vice City includes many restaurants from fast food to expensive where the player can go and eat, or take a friend or girlfriend/wife.
Girlfriends/Wife
Girlfriends are back...But BETTER than EVER! This time they are not annoying and do not bother you. They do not break up with you, only you can. Girlfriends are good because they offer you many advantages. You can teach your girlfriend combat by teaching her how to use a gun. By doing that she can help you in gun fights. Your girlfriend can also take care of your safehouse, buy stuff for you, help you in missions, drop off requested cars for. Those are just  tiny bit out of many things girlfriends can do for the player. When you get your girlfriends like up a lot, the player can marrying the girlfriend and that girlfriend will become the players wife. Wife offers even more advantages to the player than girlfriend. As wife the bank account between the player and wife is shared? You may be thinking this is a bad thing? Well nope...When sharing a bank account the player now has more money and gets money from his/her wife's business. As wife's they are now more dedicated to the protagonist and is more into the crime business. Helping out in even more missions and the drug trade. As wife's they help out with property buying giving the player tips on what property to buy.  As wife they now commit more crimes, become more tougher and gain more special abilities. As wife after having sex, the player gets heath boast. Wife's also cook meals for the player, having the player not spend money on restaurants.  Also Girlfriends/Wifes are more integrated in the main storyline, even if they are a storyline girlfriend or not. They appear in the main storyline, especially the wifes. Note certain girlfriends are only assigned to certain protagonist. For example Julia is exclusive to Jimmy while Maria is exclusive to Jean.
Basketball
Jean can play basketball with his friends. Basketball is up to 4-4. This activity is exclusive to Jean.
Golf
This feature is for everyone.
Tennis
This feature is exclusive to Jimmy and Hector only
Hunting
This feature is exclusive to Joe only. Joe can hunt dangerous game in Southern Florida's swamps and marshes. Dangerous games like Alligators or Anacondas
Gym
Players can go to gym and increase stamina and toughness. Though they can not customize character.
Boxing/MMA
This feature is exclusive to Hector and Joe. They can train in their fighting styles.
Casinos
Casinos are back in. There is only one main casino in Vice City. In Casinos players can gamble.
Property buying
Property buying is back. The player can buy many safehouses like Mansions or Condos. Safehouses are fully customizable with there interiors. When buying safehouses, you can relocate your girlfriend/wife to any one you want. You can also buy business like hotels, clubs, strip clubs,etc. Once you buy a business you can either go legit with it or turn it into a front.
Street racing and off road racing
Racing whether street or off road is back.
Clothing/Jewelry
Players can customize their characters with the most expensive clothing's. There are many high end stores in Vice City a total of 15 clothing stores and a mall. As for jewelry the player can customize their character with jewelry like necklaces/chains, rings, earrings, bracelets or watches.
Tattoos
Tattoos are back
Cell Phone/Tablets/Computers
Cell phone is back and better. You can actually but cell phones or tablets. You can also now buy some apps that are very helpful in the game for you cell phone or tablet. For example there a special app that maps out all the location of hidden packages. Computers are always at safehouse.

Gang wars
Gangs wars are back. Its basically similar to the gang war in The Lost and Damned. This feature is exclusive to Jean and Joe.

Game Events
A new feature in Grand Theft Auto VI is events. In Grand Theft Auto VI as you progress through the story, the years and time change. To put it in a good detail. Think of the game Bully where Bully had its different holidays as you progressed through the storyline. The city would look different during certain events. For example in one event there is a huge Vice City concert festival, where the cities streets are very crowed and everyone is having a blast. Another one is a deadly hurricane hits Vice City.

Strip Clubs
Strip Clubs are back and better. There are a total of 3 strip clubs in the game.

Taking planes as quit travel
You can now aboard planes as a quick travel to either the Florida Keys or Bahamas. You can still fly planes yourself if you wish to, but quick travel is much quicker.

Bars
Bars are back. There are many bars in Vice City, this time there interiors are enterable.

Drug use
Drug use in is. Players can take drugs from Marijuana to Cocaine. Drugs offers the player huge resistant points, but taking too much drugs will make the player addicted.

Sharks
We all know animals are in the game, but underwater creatures like sharks make a return.
More melee weapons
More melee weapons like machetes, chainsaws, golf club and Japanese sword
Gun Customization
Gun customization is back, but better
Hitman side missions
Player can partake in hitman side missions where the player is assigned to assassinate a specific target. This is exclusive to Jimmy. Doing a lot of hitman missions will get Jimmy a lot of fame.
Stock
Stock is back and more detailed than in Grand Theft Auto V.
Fame
Fame is a new feature in Grand Theft Auto VI. Doing certain things will get the players fame and the player will be known and recognized on the streets on Vice City offering the player many rewards. For example huge discounts in stores.
Rap videos
This is a completely new feature to the Grand Theft Auto series which is exclusive to Jean. With rap videos Jean and his gang can make videos by doing a number of objections. By completing rap videos, Jean and his gang will gain more fame in Vice City and money. Doing more and more rap Videos will get Jean doing concerts.
Porn films
This is a new and very controversial new feature to Grand Theft Auto VI, exclusive to Joe. With this feature player can make porn films, but number of things are cut out due for obvious reasons. By making successful porn films, Joe can gain more fame in Vice City and money.
Yacht partying
This activity is exclusive to Hector and Jimmy. Yacht partying may not seem like much, but Yacht partying you are invited by a very rich and famous person. Just by being on the Yacht itself will increase your fame.
  • TheUnholy and I<3GTAV like this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by The Made Man, 03 November 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Hello Mods. Sorry for bothering you guys, but can you please fix my title. I made a bit of a typo. the n was suppose to be next as in the next GTA game. 

Thanks in advance.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Ok, you have actually convinced me that a modern Vice City needs to happen, as long as I do see some 80's throwbacks (e.g. 80's themed night club, 80's pop station). The city itself could look absolutely amazing with next gen graphics. Plus, the lack of mountains means we can go back to IV style physics (the only reason they were unrealistic in V is so the kiddies could drive their nice Cheetah up a 50 degree slope)

The only reason I would be against it being in Vice City is because I want to see a dark gritty storyline in VI, which I can't imagine too well in a place like VC.
  • The Made Man likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Ok, you have actually convinced me that a modern Vice City needs to happen, as long as I do see some 80's throwbacks (e.g. 80's themed night club, 80's pop station). The city itself could look absolutely amazing with next gen graphics. Plus, the lack of mountains means we can go back to IV style physics (the only reason they were unrealistic in V is so the kiddies could drive their nice Cheetah up a 50 degree slope)

The only reason I would be against it being in Vice City is because I want to see a dark gritty storyline in VI, which I can't imagine too well in a place like VC.

Thanks! I appreciate it. :)

Miami/Vice City is pretty gritty. Heck the name Vice says it all. I'd argue that Vice City/Miami is much more gritty and dark than Liberty City/NYC. Under the beauty of Vice/Miami lies darkness and evil. Don't forget Miami was basically built off of drugs and the city is still awash with drugs.

This video explains everything. :)

gtarules_95
  • gtarules_95

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

awesome thread dude I'm convinced now that GTA VI has to be set in Vice City !

I really hope there will be more involvment with the local criminal organisations (not like in GTA V)

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

I got hooked about this concept thread and I'd say it's perfect. Just to keep everyone satisfied with their 80's nostalgia, their should be some radio stations dedicated to 80's rock and pop genre music. The map is kinda messed up but I understand that this is the first time you'll be making a map.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by The Made Man, 03 November 2013 - 12:10 PM.

@gtarules_95

Thanks. :)

And don't worry if the game is set in VC, Miami has A LOT of organized crime and I mean A LOT. I could argue more than NYC.

@ExtremoMania

Yeah this is my first. I used MS paint.

@Everyone.

Just for fun, who do you think is the best protagonist I created?

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

The protag is..... Umberto Robina....?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

The protag is..... Umberto Robina....?

No...Umberto Robina is Danny Trejo and Danny Trejo is Hector.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

Give me SF!

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

I think it should be Everglades+Miami+Miami Beach+Florida Keys.
Like the map of Vice City in my concept.
Everglades and the Keys would have nice easter eggs!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

I think it should be Everglades+Miami+Miami Beach+Florida Keys.
Like the map of Vice City in my concept.
Everglades and the Keys would have nice easter eggs!

Thats what I did, I just added the Bahamas. Or you're R themselves should do that?

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

Wow, dude. Very good job, I applause you. This is a very exclusive GTA. I dunno, but I really see a possibility for GTA VI to be set in Vice City, concerning on drug stuff, touching on hard, crazy gang wars between drug cartels. Some features really interested me. Characters and story seem wide, waiting for more about the story. You should concentrate on writing missions, y'know? Also I've a half-baked, similar project but it's set up on 1995's Vice City, after the downfall of Tommy Vercetti, but it's a III Era game, though. It's nice to see the ones who really know how to "cut" a fan concept and such stuff about cartels. So I appreciate your work. Carry on, man.  :cookie:

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Every big city has festivals, models, rich and famous people, Miami is not any special in that respect. And hispanic culture is huge in LA, too.

But I think that whatever R* will come up with will probably be awesome.

And here's an idea: Could GTA VI take place in more than one major area?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by The Made Man, 03 November 2013 - 01:47 PM.

Wow, dude. Very good job, I applause you. This is a very exclusive GTA. I dunno, but I really see a possibility for GTA VI to be set in Vice City, concerning on drug stuff, touching on hard, crazy gang wars between drug cartels. Some features really interested me. Characters and story seem wide, waiting for more about the story. You should concentrate on writing missions, y'know? Also I've a half-baked, similar project but it's set up on 1995's Vice City, after the downfall of Tommy Vercetti, but it's a III Era game, though. It's nice to see the ones who really know how to "cut" a fan concept and such stuff about cartels. So I appreciate your work. Carry on, man.  :cookie:

Thanks man! I was running out of ideas though. :p

But thanks again! I may add a short story for the other three protagonist like I did for Hector.

@MediApino

I disagree...Miami festivals are more well known than most big cities concert festivals. IMO the only city that really rivals Miami when it comes to huge festivals is New Orleans. Miami festivals are BIG and they happen a lot too.

As for rich and famous. I never hinted that they were exclusive to Miami, I said Miami is the city where the rich and famous come to party, while LA is where the rich and famous live.

As for Hispanic culture. Yes LA has a Hispanic culture, but its not as well known as Miami's one. People actually come to Miami for the Latin culture. Like I said Miami is basically an extended part of Latin America. You don't really hear people coming to LA for the Hispanic/Latin culture, but for Hollywood and other stuff. Like in my quote, Miami is   nicknamed the "Capital of Latin America", is the second-largest U.S. city (after El Paso, Texas) with a Spanish-speaking majority. Miami beats LA in Hispanic/Latino culture, Miami Latino culture is more iconic than LA's one. Just saying what I know.

True the GTA can be set in more than one area, which is why I added the Bahamas to make the game more dynamic IMO.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by ExtremoMania, 03 November 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Every big city has festivals, models, rich and famous people, Miami is not any special in that respect. And hispanic culture is huge in LA, too.

Maybe you should do a little bit of research buddy. IMO, Miami has probably the most unique celebration of festivals and holidays I'd seen. If you should know, their buildings in Miami are decorated with unique neon lights during the night specifically tailored according to the specific holiday or festival they're celebrating. Also, how did you know that LA only has the rich and fame? Do you even know that famous celebrities like Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Julio Oscar Machoso, etc. have mansions and are residing in Miami?

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

Give me SF!

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Perhaps we'll have Pitbull's parody as a boss! Imagine a mission given to you by Pitbull, in which the main objective is picking up J.Lo!

Anyway, possibility of a stand-alone game taking place in Vice City isn't too much, back in an interview with Leslie Benzies, when the interviewer asked him about seeing Vice City again, he said something like this: "A day we'll put all locations of the series together and then, revisiting favorite places would be nice for their fans."
I don't remember the exact sentence, but he didn't confirm a new standalone vice city game, while he confirmed a whole-America game.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Maybe you should do a little bit of research buddy. IMO, Miami has probably the most unique celebration of festivals and holidays I'd seen. If you should know, their buildings in Miami are decorated with unique neon lights during the night specifically tailored according to the specific holiday or festival they're celebrating. Also, how did you know that LA only has the rich and fame? Do you even know that famous celebrities like Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Julio Oscar Machoso, etc. have mansions and are residing in Miami?

Good post.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Bump. 

:)

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Great thread homie, I didnt read all cuz its way too long lol.  But I would add something else to your idea.  I think 6 should be the whole state of Florida,  just like they did with San Andreas.   4 cities,    Vice City (Miami),  Orlando (Magic City or something like this ,  Tampa (Tropico), and Jacksonville  ( hmm we'll call this River City).  But have the main character start in Cuba,  him and his brother are jailed after a few initial missions, and he eventually escapes and hitches a boat to America where he starts working odd jobs and making contacts into the drug trade (very Scarface-esque) ....And then once he gets enough money and friends,  he returns to Cuba to bust his brother out of jail... about 30% into the story.... then they return and build a drug empire together that reaches all over the state of florida... then then make connects in Cuba to traffic drugs across the border, and eventually helping a seperatist group overthrow the governement in Cuba and putting his lackeys in power.  Therefore having free reign to traffic drugs into America and increase profits.  

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

I didn't read all of what you guys said but I'm convinced that they don't need the 80s for a new Vice City. But I wish they'd make one of the HD games a little in the past, that's what I liked in the III era.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

I've been back and forth on the HD Vice City idea recently, but you may have just sold it to me. If this happened, I would like to see the reappearance of Gay Tony and maybe Luis. Gay Tony could give missions to us from his club and maybe we could work with Luis.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:46 AM Edited by The Made Man, 07 November 2013 - 07:47 AM.

@digital31

Thanks man. Your idea is badass. Escaping from Cuba? Now that seems like something not done before. Escaping from a communist country.

@Sasqui

I've sold a lot of people on a modern day HD remake of VC, just look at the potential. 

@Everyone

Btw guys...Just for fun who do you guys think is the best/coolest out of the four protagonist I created?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Nice topic OP! Regardless i'm in group of people that want next GTA to be set in Vice City in 80's or late 70's, your posts made me think how cool and good would be this game with modern day setting, even maybe better than setting it in past. I also love your concept thread, keep it up!  :^:

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

Nice topic OP! Regardless i'm in group of people that want next GTA to be set in Vice City in 80's or late 70's, your posts made me think how cool and good would be this game with modern day setting, even maybe better than setting it in past. I also love your concept thread, keep it up!  :^:

Thanks! :)

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users