• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Pretty sure he got shot in the spine in the story intro mission, hence why he's like this.

I might be wrong though.

LOL

• lizardman563 likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

I'm pretty sure it's a wasting disease, as said. I think Michael told Trevor that prior to that one heist where you get no score. Trevor also said during the UD robbery prep, "Do they call it a wasting disease because you waste people's time?"

Pretty sure he got shot in the spine in the story intro mission, hence why he's like this.

I might be wrong though.

I believe that was Brad shot in the back, and he didn't make it.

No Brad's the guy who was driving first and then got shot in the head by the police. When their car crashed one of the guy got shot in the spine, that was Lester.

No, they never say the guy's name who is driving.

Brad is the guy who Dave shoots after the train crash... Michael even says 'Brad's been hit'.

Oh right...i forgot, thanks. 8D

But yeah thats why Lester's how he is the shot just paralyzed him.

Lester wasn't in the prologue... it was Michael, Trevor, Brad, and the guy who gets shot in the head driving.

Lester looks to me like he has Multiple Sclerosis.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'm pretty sure it's a wasting disease, as said. I think Michael told Trevor that prior to that one heist where you get no score. Trevor also said during the UD robbery prep, "Do they call it a wasting disease because you waste people's time?"

I might be wrong though.

No Brad's the guy who was driving first and then got shot in the head by the police. When their car crashed one of the guy got shot in the spine, that was Lester.

Brad is the guy who Dave shoots after the train crash... Michael even says 'Brad's been hit'.

But yeah thats why Lester's how he is, the shot just paralyzed him.

Lester wasn't in the intro mission :/

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by Archvile78, 03 November 2013 - 04:59 AM.

I might be wrong though.

Lester wasn't in the prologue... it was Michael, Trevor, Brad, and the guy who gets shot in the head driving.

Always thought Lester's the guy who get shot when there's only three of them left. o.o

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Fairly sure Lester's the guy who get shot when there's only three of them left. o.o

Sorry, you're wrong.  Go watch a video of the prologue.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

Fairly sure Lester's the guy who get shot when there's only three of them left. o.o

Sorry, you're wrong.  Go watch a video of the prologue.

Nah s'fine i believe you. (:

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

I might be wrong though.

Always thought Lester's the guy who get shot when there's only three of them left. o.o

Lester was never shown until you get to the first heist setup. Did any of the guys in the prologue look as fat as Lester? No.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9lX-ErxP5MQ

At 6:04 Michael says 'Brad's gonna be fine'.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

he's a fa**ot

Someone please report this idiot. He never even writes a decent post.

a.aaa-No-fun-allowed..jpg

I actually laughed pretty damn hard at that guy's post. 
You had to laugh hard tho because your insecure about your homosexuality and have to show other people that you think it's funny or they'll be on to you.

Actually I laughed hard because I had a rough f*cking week and a simple sentence like that was just a spur of the moment humor for me. Thank you and go f*ck yourself.

Your welcome.

You are, or you're, not your... Yet moron is moron. 

• I SHADOWFOX I and Nick Testbranch like this

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 AM Edited by Archvile78, 03 November 2013 - 05:04 AM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9lX-ErxP5MQ

At 6:04 Michael says 'Brad's gonna be fine'.

Yeah now i see it lol~ Oh well!

I might be wrong though.

Lester was never shown until you get to the first heist setup. Did any of the guys in the prologue look as fat as Lester? No.

Bah i could throw in a "well time as passed since the flashback so maybe he got fatter" but as i've now been proved wrong its fine. :p

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

he's a fa**ot

You had to laugh hard tho because your insecure about your homosexuality and have to show other people that you think it's funny or they'll be on to you.

Actually I laughed hard because I had a rough f*cking week and a simple sentence like that was just a spur of the moment humor for me. Thank you and go f*ck yourself.

Your welcome.

Who the hell cares? This isn't a grammar school forum.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:08 AM Edited by dtsmucker, 03 November 2013 - 05:33 AM.

he's a fa**ot

Your welcome.

Who the hell cares? This isn't a grammar school forum.

Yet you try. In a previous post you called for someone to be banned because they called Lester a fa**ot, a character in an imaginary enviroment.  All I did was point out that someone made a grammatical mistake...Who's the dick? Iam.. The end.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

It's either on Bleeter or Lifeinvader he says has a degenerative muscle disease. 

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

It's either on Bleeter or Lifeinvader he says has a degenerative muscle disease. 

There's no excuse for obesity.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

he's a fa**ot

lmao the unexpectedness of this post made me burst out laughing

• lizardman563 and Nick Testbranch like this

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

There's no excuse for obesity.

What if you're chained in some guy's basement and he keeps feeding you and feeding you like 8 meals a day and won't let you exercise. That would be an excuse.

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

he's a fa**ot

That's what made me laugh. It wasn't anything even related to homosexuality, it was just an unexpected comment that cracked me up.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

I might be wrong though.

Replay the prologue; Brad is with Michael and Trevor during the bank hit, wearing a yellow jacket. The driver that was shot and killed is unnamed and has no identity (that we're aware of).

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

he's a fa**ot

Me too LOL

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

He look like he has down syndrome... Why did they make him look like that?

Hahaha

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

The call the driver whos shot the local hick. So they didn't realy know him well.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

I might be wrong though.

Replay the prologue; Brad is with Michael and Trevor during the bank hit, wearing a yellow jacket. The driver that was shot and killed is unnamed and has no identity (that we're aware of).

Oh the whole thing's already cleared up some posts ago.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

It is either Multiplex Sclerosis or he had Stroke and stay partially paralised. I saw a lot of patients with similar disabilities when I was working in hospital.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

I think its muscular dystrophy.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

The call the driver whos shot the local hick. So they didn't realy know him well.

Apparently in 'the code' there is a character called Rick, there was a post where people thought there would be North Yankton DLC and you played this Rick guy, he could be the driver maybe?

ColePhelps27
  • ColePhelps27

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

I might be wrong though.

I know he's wrong, obviously, but considering it's been over 9 years Lester could have put on weight. 

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

plot twist: Lester is Berkley from GTASA.

and yes, he's a fa**ot.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

plot twist: Lester is Berkley from GTASA.

and yes, he's a fa**ot.

Maybe Lester is Zero.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Apparently in 'the code' there is a character called Rick, there was a post where people thought there would be North Yankton DLC and you played this Rick guy, he could be the driver maybe?

That was all fake, and since it was all the names were probably made up, too.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

He's a molester.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users