Photo

i just upgraded to an $126,000 apartment

52 replies to this topic
jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

I dont understand why you wouldn't just play another two -three hours and get at least a 200k apartment with 10 car garage and a planning room. (not trolling for the record) just seems like a waste of money. Since I imagine you eventually will buy a 200k+ apartment. 

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

I dont understand why you wouldn't just play another two -three hours and get at least a 200k apartment with 10 car garage and a planning room. (not trolling for the record) just seems like a waste of money. Since I imagine you eventually will buy a 200k+ apartment. 

That's exactly what I did but looking now at OP's apartment I kinda wish I had experienced online the way he has...a nice sense of working your way up to the top

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Man i wish we could buy more than one property, i love the middle end apartment more than the high end since i dont like the enormous space, but i wanted a 10 car garage. Btw, does whiskey only show up at high end apartment ?

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

That's exactly what I did but looking now at OP's apartment I kinda wish I had experienced online the way he has...a nice sense of working your way up to the top

That's what I've been doing!! Started with a two car garage, then slowly started saving, while blowing all my winnings to upgrade my Sabre and Futo! Then saved enough for the 126k apt. That one took forever! Then like a week later I realized how fast you can gain money by racing( like 11k or more on a full lobby race) so I raced until I upgraded all six of my cars, then raced again the next day for like 4 hours after I got out of work and saved enough for the 237k apt. Now I'm working on my last two vehicles. I might switch out my second Futo but I don't kno what for! But then again, I like having 2 Futos!! I so wish you can own more than one property! I would have my apt. with ten different cars, and a ten car garage somewhere else, and fill it with Futos!

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Did I mention I love Futos!

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Futo puto!!!

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Sorry guys. I'm just super bored at work.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

I didn't know other people actually played the game like this. It is so much more immersive, and it feels as if multiplayer is almost a self directed single player. People who don't play like this might be missing out. I am not hating, everyone can play differently (such is the beauty of gta v).

I started with a 2 car garage, and upgraded a while ago to a ~$90k apartment. It really adds to immersion, and makes you feel like you are playing a crime game. I love it.

To be honest, I wouldnt mind starting another character and working my way up doing missions and hold ups.

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

before today i was in a $83,000 apartmant until i saved enough and checked dynasty 8 and found one for $126,000 with a six car garage. :inlove:

i'm sorry guys i just wanted to show it off.

please show your nicest apartment. ;)

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Congrats on getting a satisfaction out of the game that the cheaters will never know. Nice to see someone enjoying the game without being an A hole.

thank you.

and to all you other non cheaters with a low end apartments just keep grinding and selling and you will afford a nice apartment, and rockstars 250k money will showup someday.

Wow, the apartment looks so much better than the luxury ones. Grats on the new apartment, can't wait to see your first super :0

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

I started with the 25k garage, then saved up for the 223k apartment with 10 car garage, i like it, but it doesn't feel as cosy as the lower end ones. 

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by DMC14, 03 November 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Wow that looks so much better than the 400k one. Looks much more comfortable and stuff. The only thing is, is the 6 car garage. Is it possible to get that apartment with a 10 car garage?

i don't think so, most likely the cheapest 10 car apartment is most likely 300,000

200,000. its where i live and most of my crew. saved up the hard way.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Congrats OP. Actually earning it does indeed feel pretty good. I thoroughly enjoy playing legit.

I opted to go straight for a 200k+ apt beings as i wanted a planning room. Chose the 276k one. Never got to experience any of the more inexpensive properties, but it does look cozy.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Congrats OP. Actually earning it does indeed feel pretty good. I thoroughly enjoy playing legit.

I opted to go straight for a 200k+ apt beings as i wanted a planning room. Chose the 276k one. Never got to experience any of the more inexpensive properties, but it does look cozy.

Exact same for me though I went for the 286, didn't even buy a garage before that.

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Congratulations!  I am level 38 and I'm in a 6 car garage.  I don't yet own an apartment, mostly because it's something I want to work towards.   I started out in a 2 car garage on the southwest of LS.  I recently moved up to the 6 car garage in northeastern LS.  Most of my money I'm putting into my cars and buying weapons/weapon upgrades.   I'm going to stay there in that garage for now and start saving to do more to my cars....then I will start saving for my first apartment.  I'm planning on going with a small one at first, then move up to the better ones as I level up.  I'm against using glitches.  I want to play this game because it has a leveling system that gives you something to work towards if you just play the game and be patient.  Cheaters/glitchers can go ahead and burn the game out in a week or two, then bitch about it being repetitive.  lol  I don't care.

I have about 2.5 days of playing time and I have yet to feel like it's repetitive.  The things that ARE repetitive are so much fun that I don't care.  I play in Free Aim only, so that makes it WAY more challenging, which keeps the game even more fun and replayable.  The shootouts/strategic battles I've had on this game have been amazing. 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

before today i was in a $83,000 apartmant until i saved enough and checked dynasty 8 and found one for $126,000 with a six car garage. :inlove:

congratulations on your new crib. It's a great feeling when you finally earn enough money to move up in the world. I bought a small 2 car garage and lived in that until I could save enough to afford the $391k one.  I didn't bother with the $400k high rise since all high level apt interiors are identical to the $400k one. Is that the same case for the medium level apts? Is your current interior the same as the $80k one?

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

Congrats on getting a satisfaction out of the game that the cheaters will never know. Nice to see someone enjoying the game without being an A hole.

yeah man, there's no point in cheating your way to success. there's no pride.

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

yeah man, there's no point in cheating your way to success. there's no pride.

There is no point on racing over and over again or playing missions over and over

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 03 November 2013 - 07:10 AM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

thank you.

and to all you other non cheaters with a low end apartments just keep grinding and selling and you will afford a nice apartment, and rockstars 250k money will showup someday.

"All you non cheaters with low end apartments".... Yo I got a high end apartment without cheating so.... its possible... and I didnt "farm" as some would say... just good ol fashion saving up dollas... 

0_0.jpg

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

There is zero point owning the 400k apt's when the 200k ish ones are better located away from the chaos and give easy access to the entire city.

What I'd like is for Rockstar to open up more houses/property - like Michaels house, or Trevors trailer that can be bought as second properties...

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

I actually love the look of this apartment!! The 400k ones feel to gaudy for my character. I would downgrade but I don't want to get rid of any of my rides!! Lol

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

That would be cool, but how would you explain multiple people owning the same house... makes sense with an apt building

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Grats on your apt, OP! I am also a legit player and have never glitched a dime! So much better to have that hard earned money feeling!

Started with the cheapest garage which i lost due too early gta:o bugs. Was afraid to buy anything else after that so i just saved my money and eventually bought the 230k something apt.

Im lvl 71 now and just recently saved up to buy my first supercar for 240k (vacca)

Feels so good to finally buy things you have been working hard for! Love this game!

And i love you guys in this thread for being the same kind of gta gamers.

Glitchers f*ck off

llama1
  • llama1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Congrats bro

theres great feeling of satisfaction earning your money and trading up legit.

i went from the 25k 2 car garage to 72k 6 car garage (note cheapest available) then i decided to treat myself next upgrade to the 146k 6 car appartment which tbh is a lovely looking building in a great location

if it had a heist room and maybe a view itd be a long term keeper.

as it is though last night i upgraded to Majestic 51

all legitimately earned (ok maybe a little cheeky on "out of court" car sales but hell that sh*t still takes time and effort to do)

ok in hindsight ive lost 121k in trades along the way! but im very happy with my choices

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users