Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do People That Play This Have Anger Problems?

53 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

I think I just heard the next adam lanza threatening to murder everyone who killed him in real life. f*ckin psychopaths. sad thing is it was a grown man making the threats, not some kid. just when you thought your faith in humanity couldn't get any lower someone lowers the bar. its amusing sometimes..

• lannydee likes this

Jgagnon10
  • Jgagnon10

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

That's what makes this game fun.... Teasing the psychos

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

I'M NOT ANGRY!! f*ck YOU FOR EVEN INSINUATING THAT!!
  • Plug In Baby81 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

now now don't fight! :lol:

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

I dont know man, my humanity faith bar is pretty low. Not sure it even exists anymore.
At this point, I'm ready to put an Ant in power. They seem to have it all figured out... lol
  • Shakengandulf likes this

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

I do, and that's why I don't have a mic.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by withonion, 03 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

I think I just heard the next adam lanza threatening to murder everyone who killed him in real life. f*ckin psychopaths. sad thing is it was a grown man making the threats, not some kid. just when you thought your faith in humanity couldn't get any lower someone lowers the bar. its amusing sometimes..

A psychopath would not retaliate with rage. they would walk up to you calmly and stick a knife in your eye, then go get a haircut and buy some clothes.

Research the subject before you label someone a psychopath.

• abfirstr8 likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by LeSuede, 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I enjoy trolling gangsters. They get mad so quickly and eventually when they get chained killed enough time, they simply explode in some sort of supernova of insults before rage quitting.

Never ever forget to thank somebody for the money after killing them, even if they have none, it makes their blood boil lol.

That being said, I hope I haven't tipped any psychopaths over the edge. But at the end of the day, pyscho gonna psycho. Blame the medical healthcare, not the medium.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

A psychopath would not retaliate with rage. they would walk up to you calmly and stick a knife in your eye, then go get a haircut and buy some clothes.

shut the f*ck up.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

shut the f*ck up.

Erm, no.

• voldo27 likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Yes, I have big anger problems.

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Faith in humanity = 0. If all my loved ones were dead, I'd be down for a zombie apocalypse.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

This game creates anger problems in people.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

If someone kills you in real life, how can you kill them back? 

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

I enjoy trolling gangsters. They get mad so quickly and eventually when they get chained killed enough time, they simply explode in some sort of supernova of insults before rage quitting.

Never ever forget to thank somebody for the money after killing them, even if they have none, it makes their blood boil lol.

That being said, I hope I haven't tipped any psychopaths over the edge. But at the end of the day, pyscho gonna psycho. Blame the medical healthcare, not the medium.

Thug lyfe dawg, g unit swag yolo swag .

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by LeSuede, 03 November 2013 - 02:47 AM.

That's actually a sociopath that you've described. A sociopath has no empaphy towards his victims or crossing social boundaries, hopping from a fit to normal behaviour.

A psychopath however gets something emotionally in return from whatever horrible things they do. That's why they do it in the first place. That's their way of achieving emotional fulfillment.

GTAV Example :

Michael & Franklin - sociopaths.

Trevor - psychopath.

snip

Thug lyfe dawg, g unit swag yolo swag .

Don't do that.

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by dorcy, 03 November 2013 - 03:01 AM.

I do, and that's why I don't have a mic.

yeah, me too. every so often i catch myself on having just shouted FCK OFF at the psychic policemen. of course they can't hear me..... and are psychic anyway.

• nexoric likes this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

Welcome to the internetz?

Did you at least kill him until he ragequit?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

I was in a lobby earlier this morning with a few people, and everyone but this one kid was being silent. This kid raged on and on for at least half an hour, shouting at everyone, calling them "ni**er" and "fa**ot" repeatedly, even without getting any response. He sounded genuinely angry about the people in the game killing him. He definitely had some anger issues.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

.... the internet

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

i actually do have anger issues. 

thats why i dont use a mic, i dont wanna be disrespectful 

:) 

there ar many types of people who play this game. 

i think its cool how we all come together just for this game, for that short session.. just killing each other. whether you're a 7-year old elementary student, or a 30 yeard old murderer. 

• qop likes this

Crazy_LlamaX
  • Crazy_LlamaX

The Night

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

I legitimately do have anger management issues. I don't talk to random people though, they're mostly pricks anyway.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

Do you want a broken nose?

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

I get very pissed in this game. Not proud of it but I admit it.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

I love sarcasm.
  • FireFighter_Nick1988 likes this

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

I used to get angry quite a lot whenever I get killed in free-roam, but prior to the 1.04 patch (when they knocked down medical bills) I don't get mad anymore.

If some guy wishes to spawn kill me all the time, I can just hop onto another session OR if I have time I will decimate him with my Lazer till he rage quits

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

I wasn't that angry before GTA Online, but after 5 characters deleted and bad sport for 3/4ths of the month, I'd say my anger is starting to become palpable.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

I wasn't that angry before GTA Online, but after 5 characters deleted and bad sport for 3/4ths of the month, I'd say my anger is starting to become palpable.

you said you were trading this game in. go away.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Mostly they have no power in real life and are probably quiet. Over the mic they're anonymous so can act aggressive and threatening. 

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by Plug In Baby81, 03 November 2013 - 06:37 AM.

lol xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users