Photo

What is the one missing feature from GTA SA you felt was needed

39 replies to this topic
Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Causing mayhem in Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by Gtaman_92, 03 November 2013 - 03:45 AM.

For me it will have to be more cities and forest. I feel as though having just Los Santos and the area surrounding wasn't enough. Southern California Areas such as San Diego, Big Bear Lake and Bakersfield could of easily been added into the game.

• pilscy likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Burglaries. The map layout was better in san andreas too.

• Bonnano likes this

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

I missing multiple cities too but if we are talking about features GTA V missing realistic physics and driving from SA, nitro and hydraulics should be in as well

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Causing mayhem in Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

Burglaries. The map layout was better in san andreas too.

I didn't like the map layout in SA, It felt too wacky.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Burglaries are the only thing really. For a game set around theives I don't see why this wasn't included. Everything else from San Andreas (e.g. Fat/muscel) I'm glad was ommited.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

I missing multiple cities too but if we are talking about features GTA V missing realistic physics and driving from SA, nitro and hydraulics should be in as well

Did you just imply SA had realistic physics and driving? lol.

Anyway as for the question honestly? Nothing. Car customizing was the only thing from SA I felt needed to be in GTA V and it is. Maybe I'm in the minority, but what's so great about burglaries? I thought they were ok early on in the game when money was hard to get, but tediously walking around a house and stealing random sh*t isn't my idea of fun.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by spamtackey, 03 November 2013 - 03:01 AM.

I'm the kind of person who would take less features for higher quality features, so I wasn't expecting everything from SA. I was hoping they would keep the mechanics from IV except tighten up the driving and add at least a Paramedic or Firefighter side mission with the same quality of Vigilante in IV, but whatever. My enjoyment of a game doesn't come down to whether it has stuff from SA or not. ;)

Although, I did think there might be more of SA's features included thanks to the hype of a 5-year development, but whatever.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

from SA i only miss the nitro and maybe the hidraulics...

for people that say "bulglaries"... think how that would fit with the characters and the story as a whole.

bulglaries would make sense in gtao but in sp it would be senseless.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by Rock Howard, 03 November 2013 - 03:19 AM.

GTA SA didn't have realistic driving physics. Have you ever even driven a real car?

Anyway, f*ck yoga off, replace it with the burglaries from SA if I had to pick one.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

for people that say "bulglaries"... think how that would fit with the characters and the story as a whole.

Maybe for Franklin, but by the end he has millions of dollars so why would he have to perform burglaries? I even think the stores/gas stations are kind of useless. Who still robs them if they've completed the game?

Actually there is one thing I forgot to mention, but it's more of a general series concern. The lack of a proper vehicle theft side mission is a real downer. I don't consider

Spoiler

Franklin repossesses vehicles at the start so it would've been a great way to start up a cash flow as a side mission for the early parts of the game before he meets Michael.

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by j.hunt, 03 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

4AT9fTO.gif

• Wolfhuman likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Did you just imply SA had realistic physics and driving? lol.

Anyway as for the question honestly? Nothing. Car customizing was the only thing from SA I felt needed to be in GTA V and it is. Maybe I'm in the minority, but what's so great about burglaries? I thought they were ok early on in the game when money was hard to get, but tediously walking around a house and stealing random sh*t isn't my idea of fun.

Burglaries are better than yoga...Lol

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Maybe for Franklin, but by the end he has millions of dollars so why would he have to perform burglaries? I even think the stores/gas stations are kind of useless. Who still robs them if they've completed the game?

Actually there is one thing I forgot to mention, but it's more of a general series concern. The lack of a proper vehicle theft side mission is a real downer. I don't consider
Spoiler

Franklin repossesses vehicles at the start so it would've been a great way to start up a cash flow as a side mission for the early parts of the game before he meets Michael.

Why burglaries for Franklin?? Is it cause he's black?

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Burglary is the realm of low level crackheads trying to score their next high, that doesn't suit these characters. They're bigger than that, why would Michael go rob a house for a few bucks when he's robbing a bank next week? It makes no sense

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

Vigiliante missions. That is pretty much it. 

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

Spoiler

Why burglaries for Franklin?? Is it cause he's black?
Thank you for potentially sparking a racial debate for no reason at all. Bravo.

No it's not because he's black. It's something that fits in with his lifestyle just like arms dealing fits in with Trevor's. I don't rob stores with Michael for example because I just don't see it fitting him.

If burglary was a side mission I think it would be Franklin exclusive.
  • SwingingSpidey likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

I could Trevor doing burglaries as well even if he has billions.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

Sprinting on mountains.

Slower Skydiving Fall.

Hydra now Lazer in your house once you get 100% (though a helicopter would have been nice).

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by Alectfenrir, 03 November 2013 - 05:07 AM.

EDIT: Oops I listed more than 1 missing thing lol

List of things that GTA V needs from SA:

-Burglaries

-Las Venturas & San Fierro

-Hydra

-Ability to use the Train

-Aircraft Carrier

-More Airports

-Missions which requires the use of a Jet Fighter

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

GTA V needs another city or two. Not GTA SA map layout though, it was garbage back then and it's still garbage now.

niq
  • niq

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

For me it will have to be more cities and forest. I feel as though having just Los Santos and the area surrounding wasn't enough.

^This.

I love GTA V but I miss San Fierro and Las Venturas. It could use more buildings with interiors too... and where is Mr. Whoopee and Alex's hotdogs?

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

Jetpack

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Jetpack

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

The Vortex hovercraft.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

Jetpack? lol

azknight34
  • azknight34

Vulgar ninja

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Dare I say the jet pack setup lol

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

"taking homies to Gang wars is not available" ,it's a pity not much gangster things going on in5

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

The Vortex hovercraft.

fangbutt
  • fangbutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Forest/desert areas (the grand senora desert was neither grand nor a desert)

Gambling

• Gtaman_92 and HOAXi like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users