Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rank 19, no survival unlocked. Ron hasn't called?

6 replies to this topic
Shanerygan
  • Shanerygan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

So there I was at rank 14, knowing that I would unlock survival soon. I sat excitedly through a race, only a little more exp to go.

But here I am, Rank 19 and I still haven't got a call from Ron and survival is still locked for me. I dont know if its just me being stupid or I am missing something or what, but yeah.

Does anyone have any clue as to what might be wrong here?

I am a really slow leveler by the way, so its not that I haven't given him time to call.

Shanerygan
  • Shanerygan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Bump.

Still having trouble with it. I can get friends to invite me and stuff, but I still cant go and join/host a game by myself.

Haven't found anything on the web either.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

So there I was at rank 14, knowing that I would unlock survival soon. I sat excitedly through a race, only a little more exp to go.

But here I am, Rank 19 and I still haven't got a call from Ron and survival is still locked for me. I dont know if its just me being stupid or I am missing something or what, but yeah.

I am a really slow leveler by the way, so its not that I haven't given him time to call.

You have to go see trevor (on map as a T) before survival is unlocked.

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

You have to go see trevor (on map as a T) before survival is unlocked.

This. but be aware Ron will almost call you as often as Roman did in GTA IV.. he's a real whiner - "some a**holes are still messing with what's ours".. getting so tired with his phone calls!!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

make sure you go to lester and trevor first... i ranke dupto about 50 before i went to lester as i was playing base don invites and joining races so my RP upped but i hadnt unlocked the options for missions myself... then i went to lester and trevor and now they all pester the crap outta me, ron, lester, dom and martin must spend so many $10 talking to my imaginary voicemail...

Shanerygan
  • Shanerygan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Thanks guys. Problem solved.

Fallback
  • Fallback

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

make sure you go to lester and trevor first... i ranke dupto about 50 before i went to lester as i was playing base don invites and joining races so my RP upped but i hadnt unlocked the options for missions myself... then i went to lester and trevor and now they all pester the crap outta me, ron, lester, dom and martin must spend so many $10 talking to my imaginary voicemail...

This!

Man, I searched through the whole internet why I can't see any survival missions. I started to think that it is not working on PC. ;)

I always found "Ron will talk to you", but nothing about talking to Lester first and actually start the whole chain with him. Didn't know I've to do single player missions in online, thought it's all non linear and just depended on rank.

Until I found this thread.

Thx alot! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users