Photo

Best Missions to Make Cash Quick

12 replies to this topic
IrishGrouch24
  • IrishGrouch24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

So I'm having some trouble making cash online. I've got like $125,000, but thats all I've made since online was released a month ago. Any one have any tips or good missions that pay out really well? Thanks

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I would recommend partaking in some online racing events, they usually provide participants with quite a large amount of cash for winning, or even coming in second-third place. Aside from the cash, you also receive large sums of RP (Rank Points).

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Coveted...its in the jobs list under missions/rockstar created. $12,000 5 minutes of work.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Not many missions pay well anymore. Ive found i can make more money robbing stores/armoured trucks, selling cars to LSC, racing, survivals & collecting bounties. Ive made over 2M legit, mostly from missions before they got nerf'd. Now most of my cash comes from other opportunities.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

Stealing the car from out of court settlement is worth 20-21K. Replay and fail mission a few times and fill your garage. Sell those every 45 minutes and do other odd jobs/missions. 

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

When you get to whatever level he gives it to you. Base invaders. It can be done solo in five minutes and you don't have to even kill anyone. If you have someone to play with, you can do out of court settlement. I think the mission pays around 7k but you can steal the car and drive it far far away while the other person delivers the documents. It's modded and if you spawn in it after this mission you can sell it for an easy 22k. 

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

When you get to whatever level he gives it to you. Base invaders. It can be done solo in five minutes and you don't have to even kill anyone. If you have someone to play with, you can do out of court settlement. I think the mission pays around 7k but you can steal the car and drive it far far away while the other person delivers the documents. It's modded and if you spawn in it after this mission you can sell it for an easy 22k. 

Better yet, store it in your garage before delivering the documents.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

So I'm having some trouble making cash online. I've got like $125,000, but thats all I've made since online was released a month ago. Any one have any tips or good missions that pay out really well? Thanks

Seriously, sell Ballers every 48 minutes. It's like you're stealing 9k from yourself every time you don't.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Coveted is most cash but Potshot is quicker I believe, 7k every 2-3 minutes if done properly. Youtube it

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Unless there's a bug about it, I have never been able to use my garage. It always says you can't use it while on a mission. 

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 03 November 2013 - 12:41 AM.

Unless there's a bug about it, I have never been able to use my garage. It always says you can't use it while on a mission. 

Quite possibly. I had the same car dup'd for me cuz i couldnt get it to spawn. While on the mission when it dup'd i took it straight to my garage. Worked without issue for me.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

You cant go to lsc but you can go to your garage while on missions.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

BigginCP1
  • BigginCP1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Don't pick up the briefcase.  Just take the car back to your garage then either cancel the mission, or go and pick up the briefcase where you left it then finish the mission.

Basically, once you are on the final leg of a mission, you can't enter your garage.  By not picking up the briefcase you don't trigger the final leg of that particular mission.

On a side note, the car that Lester gives you in Cop Capacity is worth 16k.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users