Photo

minor turbulence gold medal

4 replies to this topic
smokehouse420
  • smokehouse420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

I have replayed minor turbulence like twenty times now and cannot get the gold.  it always is the accuracy % that won't unlock.  It always says checkpoint. not a percent.  I have gone through it using only a pistol and scoring a headshot on every body I have to kill using one bullet per person and not missing anyone and it still says checkpoint at the mission summary.  Any ideas.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

I have replayed minor turbulence like twenty times now and cannot get the gold.  it always is the accuracy % that won't unlock.  It always says checkpoint. not a percent.  I have gone through it using only a pistol and scoring a headshot on every body I have to kill using one bullet per person and not missing anyone and it still says checkpoint at the mission summary.  Any ideas.

You haven't died each of those twenty times, correct?

smokehouse420
  • smokehouse420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

No when I die in it I cancel the mission replay, not retry and start it over again.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

You should just try to shoot the enemies, and after shooting them all, don't bother shooting from the parachute or anything else since it decreases accuracy.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

You should just try to shoot the enemies, and after shooting them all, don't bother shooting from the parachute or anything else since it decreases accuracy.

This. Also, failing a mission without dieing and just restarting from checkpoint does cross out certain things. The gist is: finish them in one go without retries to get teh golds...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users