My two ideas for GTA VI

12 replies to this topic
Alex032691
  • Alex032691

DIEHARD GTA FAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

I have a lot of ideas that Rockstar could do with GTA VI, but there are two of them that I want to talk about for now. One, if Rockstar keeps the three Protagonists system from GTA V, I would like to see two of them as males, and the other one as a female. I think Rockstar should really step up and add a female protagonist in a GTA game because it's about time that they do so. Two, it's fine if Rockstar decides to have their set names and voices for their protagonists, but what I would like for them to do is to have us create our protagonists similar to GTA Online, Saints Row, and Mass Effect because for instance if I want to create my female protagonist, I would like to make her the sexiest one possible. So those are my ideas for now. What do you guys think about that, and do you have any other ideas for GTA VI?  

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

I share your opinion that there should be three characters with two male and one female.
A female protagonist wouldn't relate to R*'s male-dominated audience well enough on her own no matter how awesome she was, though including her with two male protagonists would tackle that problem and give people who think females have no business in GTA an excuse to still buy the game without having to complain about the girl 24/7.
The female protagonist should be pretty, but definitely not overly sexualized. As I've said before, her character needs to be executed to perfection to overshadow the fact that she's a female if she is to be accepted by a world filled with misogynistic assholes.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

My idea for GTA VI is a whole-America game with ten states. They've made Liberty State, Alderney, North Yankton and San Andreas already. Florida also should be remade and then 5 states remain which are:
Capitol C.T. (Washington D.C.)
State of Capitol (Washington)
Annawan (Illinois)
Robada (Nevada)
Maxie (Texas)

I've named it Ultimate and believe that a game like this WILL HAPPEN. I'm hardly working on it, you can find its link on my signature.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Maxie (Texas)

I doubt they'll rename Texas, seeing as they mentioned it numerous times throughout the GTA series.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Maxie (Texas)

I doubt they'll rename Texas, seeing as they mentioned it numerous times throughout the GTA series.

They've also mentioned California in a Dragonbrain Ad in IV too, so don't be too surprised if they ever decide to rename it and act like it has always been that way.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Maxie (Texas)

They also mentioned Miami in III and California in IV, but we have Vice City and San Andreas.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Maxie (Texas)

They also mentioned Miami in III and California in IV, but we have Vice City and San Andreas.

You don't think that the Miami was before they thought of Vice City being a location?

You don't think the one California mention was an oversight by the radio writers, who are outsourced to Lazlow's writers and know nothing about the game's universe?

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

So why did they write "Liberty City" instead of NYC if they didn't know anything about GTA universe.

_Nikolai_Bellic_
  • _Nikolai_Bellic_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

I think that the series should take a break from the US and go to Rome, Italy. It seems like it would be an interesting place. Maybe make the protagonist an American who was deported from the states and decided to come to Italy. They could also make another Roman like character that lives there and takes the protagonist under his wing. And also add a lot of wilderness and put some little Italian villages in there.  

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

I think that the series should take a break from the US and go to Rome, Italy. It seems like it would be an interesting place. Maybe make the protagonist an American who was deported from the states and decided to come to Italy. They could also make another Roman like character that lives there and takes the protagonist under his wing. And also add a lot of wilderness and put some little Italian villages in there.  

Of all the places in Italy, why Rome? Why not Venice or Vatican City?

_Nikolai_Bellic_
  • _Nikolai_Bellic_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Because Venice isn't exactly a violent place. Rome is the "dirty crime" city of Italy

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by GtaIvFanboy, 17 November 2013 - 02:03 AM.

They should have 5 Characters and do it Eflc and Pulp Fiction Style 

The Characters Being 

2 Mentally Disturbed Brothers who were Sexually abused by their father when they were Children one is Kinda like Trevor (a psycho with an Intelligent side) and the other is an ultra Intelligent sly Sociopath with Aspergers Syndrome.  Names -  Robbie And Roger Fleetwood

A Black Homosexual Drug Lord  (he does not act  Stereotypical gay) Name - Issac Holiday 

An Ex Cop   who lost his job due to Corruption and his Family and Pretty Much Everything  so is  Forced to Seek Services in The   Underworld.  Name - Paul Steiner 

and i would also just have a Young up and coming Italian Mobster just for a bit  of Familiarity. Name - Andrea  Abate  

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Sociopath with Aspergers Syndrome. 

Get ready for the hate letters from autistics who claim "AUTISM ISNT A BAD THING!!!!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users