Quantcast

» «
Photo

out of all things, you guys decide to complain about the radio...

34 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

This guy must be new here.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Kids logic today = "omfg I don't like the music, game sucks, 5 years for this crap" 

sorry buddy but that's how it works nowadays, if one aspect of the game doesn't please the kids, then they will whine about how the game sucks ignoring all the other awesome aspects the game has...

wow. You think that anyone who doesn't like the radio is a "kid"? epic fail

I think it's pretty much a general concensus that the radio, amongst other things, in GTA V is below mediocre.

no... everyone who despises the game because they don't like the music is a kid...

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by spamtackey, 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM.

This is the biggest reason why I tend to turn off music in GTA games. If I want to listen to a song I'll listen to it on my computer while playing. They can't please everyone, so why bother complaining about it? 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

f*ck Suicidal Tendencies. I would rather listen to the stupid pop station instead of that annoying song.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I see these threads all the time of how some radio stations are not good.

Seriously they can't please everyone.. its music. And I kinda think that's knit picking. Half of the time I just listen to music on my phone while I play anyway. I think there are far worse things to worry about

Yea people will find anything to complain about just for the sake of complaining, it's pretty stupid.

Edited by COASTERPUNK, 16 hours ago.

Oh no, I have an opinion. I guess I'm going to burn hell for that, AMIRIGHT? :lol:

Do you want me to say, the music is soooo awesome lol there is nothing wrong with the station at all oh ya and the f*cking game is the sh*t it is a 10/10 completely hahaha it is so damn great itz flawless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users