Quantcast

» «
Photo

out of all things, you guys decide to complain about the radio...

34 replies to this topic
chaosguy777
  • chaosguy777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

I see these threads all the time of how some radio stations are not good.

Seriously they can't please everyone.. its music. And I kinda think that's knit picking. Half of the time I just listen to music on my phone while I play anyway. I think there are far worse things to worry about
  • ten-a-penny and Ramyhyday like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by COASTERPUNK, 03 November 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Yea people will find anything to complain about just for the sake of complaining, it's pretty stupid.

• Wolfhuman likes this

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

WTF, have you been living under a rock? We've complained about everything. Radio stations are okay, but I expected to hear more songs that I didn't know. Nobody plays gta v anyway, game was so overhyped. Lets beg for the pc version to set things straight, doubt it tho

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

You're complaining about people complaining about something I thought was a legitimate complaint? The radio stations do suck. Unlike VC, or heck, even IV, I find myself quickly turning off the radio and pulling out the iPod. 

• RyanBurnsRed and Pig__Destroyer like this

calambos
  • calambos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

radio stations in v are as good as in any other gta. i like how there's a lot of modern music (radio mirror park, flylofm, worlfwide) as well as classic soul, funk and rock in lsrockradio, space and lowdown. there's much more and imo everyone should find something for themselves in this great secection of music. i think that most of the ppl here doesn't appreciate the radio is because they are blinded by vc/sa nostalgia and compare everything to their soundtracks
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

OOOOOH BABy, The mUSIC SOUNDS BETTER  With yOU!!

• 2281 likes this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Behind SA, I actually think this radio is the best, I can actually remember far more songs. I only remember Run To The Hills from IV.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

People will complain about anything and everything.

If you give someone a ton of gold they would complain about how heavy it is.

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

i think the reason is it has more modern music what sucks wean sa vc had older song what were good i can't really remember 3 lcs vcs but 4 radio also sucked what maybe had only like 5 to 8 good songs 

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Seriously they can't please everyone.. its music. And I kinda think that's knit picking. Half of the time I just listen to music on my phone while I play anyway. I think there are far worse things to worry about

Seems like you don't really like the radio either.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Man U must have not been here when they were complaining about the lack of trees.

TREES my nig..... f*cking trees....... :sui:

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

radio stations in v are as good as in any other gta. i like how there's a lot of modern music (radio mirror park, flylofm, worlfwide) as well as classic soul, funk and rock in lsrockradio, space and lowdown. there's much more and imo everyone should find something for themselves in this great secection of music. i think that most of the ppl here doesn't appreciate the radio is because they are blinded by vc/sa nostalgia and compare everything to their soundtracks

Its not nostalgia when its better.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

What the f*ck? Do you even come to these forums? The least complaining has been about radio you f*ckin twat.
  • RyanBurnsRed likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

IT could have had more stuff but it's not nearly as bad as people say.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

The music is f*cking sh*tty, that's why.

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

It's funny cause in real life all I really listen to is rap but in V I listen to everything but rap since Radio Los Santos blows ass

Non Stop Pop #1

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

That guy who eats pizza at flea markets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Soulwax is the best imo. I don't care what anybody says.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 AM Edited by BGModder, 03 November 2013 - 05:51 AM.

Yea people will find anything to complain about just for the sake of complaining, it's pretty stupid.

lmao I love these Rockstar worshipers who get their panties in a know when people criticize anything about the game.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

Kids logic today = "omfg I don't like the music, game sucks, 5 years for this crap" 

sorry buddy but that's how it works nowadays, if one aspect of the game doesn't please the kids, then they will whine about how the game sucks ignoring all the other awesome aspects the game has...

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

I actually quite like the radio music. It seems to have been chosen not only for the LA vibe but also how it fits into the lives of MIchael, Franklin and Trevor throughout the story...

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by awxb, 03 November 2013 - 01:02 PM.

No offense, but listening to the music on your phone while playing a console game just sounds like a fail to me.

And the music has always been a huge part of the game. GTA, particularly VC, probably had the biggest influence on radio stations in video games. There are some good songs in there, I think the biggest problem is there's not nearly enough of them. Every station should have at least 20 songs if not more, this way you wouldn't hear the same ones so damn often. Custom stations could also solve this problem, tho.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

They have the right to complain just like you do.

You don't have to click on topics that complain and you certainly don't have to be on this forum. I hate people that complain about those that complain.

It's way more annoying.

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

A much larger problem is all of the missing extra features once the game ends, making gameplay dull and pretty much police shootouts and chases the only thing to do.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

out of all the things people are complaining about, you choose to complain about those complaining about the radio??

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Kids logic today = "omfg I don't like the music, game sucks, 5 years for this crap" 

sorry buddy but that's how it works nowadays, if one aspect of the game doesn't please the kids, then they will whine about how the game sucks ignoring all the other awesome aspects the game has...

Not saying the game sucks, I'm enjoying the game. I'm just saying that the music sucks dick, but hey, gotta match the times though right?

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Not saying the game sucks, I'm enjoying the game. I'm just saying that the music sucks dick, but hey, gotta match the times though right?

Sure man, not saying it's you or something like that, nobody is obligued to like the music... I'm more talking about those kids who hate on the game because of one aspect  :lol: I for example don't like the motorcycle handling yet this is still my favorite GTA  :)

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

The radio is amazing, not quite as good as VC or SA, but it's surprisingly close. It is so much stronger than IV's. In the 2 months it's been out, I've added more V songs to my personal library than I have in the 5/6 years that IV has been out. Go figure. 

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

wow. You think that anyone who doesn't like the radio is a "kid"? epic fail

I think it's pretty much a general concensus that the radio, amongst other things, in GTA V is below mediocre.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

This is a game anyway, no matter how much you love it, people would still complain of some of the features of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users