Photo

IFruit for Android Custom License Plate Online

15 replies to this topic
Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Anyone else have the problem where the license plate for your online character's vehicle does not change to your custom one (mine's HLLISTPD). I've successfully changed my license plates to the custom one on the app in story mode. On singleplayer I receive the confirmation from LSC that the order is received and is ready for pickup. Online I've tried ordering more than one thing (window tint, tire smoke, etc.) along with the license plate but it never processes. This doesn't just go for the license plate but for any changes made to my online vehicles.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Same issue going on for me. Multiple attempts on various cars with no luck. Going on 3-4 days now.

kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

same issue here too

Rick_Slick_
  • Rick_Slick_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Also having this problem.  (PS3)

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

For the record the "Do it invite only" method didn't work

eddierome
  • eddierome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

It took about 3 days for my plate to popup on PS3

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

damn android app isnt compatible with my sony xperia s yet so im still stuck with generic plates.... p*ssed is not the word after waiting over a month for it to come out,,, i probably wont even bother checking if they make it compatible now as custom plates arent that high on my agenda

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by kotaco, 04 November 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Preston H., Nov 04 12:05 am (EST):

Hello kotaco,

Thank you for contacting R* technical support.

We have received several reports of this happening. We have forwarded this on to the development team for further resolution. Rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved.

Regards,

Preston H.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

I have a problem my plate originally had a black background of witch is applied to my hotknife. But now in the app it's showing as a white background and applying it to cars now means it's white. I have tried reordering the black plate but it never changes it in game and eventually the app color return back to white.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

I have a problem my plate originally had a black background of witch is applied to my hotknife. But now in the app it's showing as a white background and applying it to cars now means it's white. I have tried reordering the black plate but it never changes it in game and eventually the app color return back to white.

Sounds like your cars have white plates which is why it's showing in the app, but your orders aren't going through to the game to change it. Either way you should still be able to change it in the car shop in game.

The-BATMAN
  • The-BATMAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

For the record the "Do it invite only" method didn't work

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

This is a pisser. After going over the whole app, it's pretty useless as a whole. Really the custom plates are about the only thing worth a damn amd that obviously isn't working. Lame...
  • Vigilante-Angel likes this

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

I thought I'd done something wrong, mine hasn't changed either :(

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Okay so it took a while but eventually I got it fitted in LSC at a cost of around $9000 I think

Love it :D

0_0.jpg

Lambo_car16
  • Lambo_car16

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

damn android app isnt compatible with my sony xperia s yet so im still stuck with generic plates.... p*ssed is not the word after waiting over a month for it to come out,,, i probably wont even bother checking if they make it compatible now as custom plates arent that high on my agenda

I don't really think it's compatible with any Sony device... I have a Sony Xperia SP and I get the same thing.

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

do a re-quest of you license plate sometimes it needs some refreshing cuz a lot of players are uploading their license plate so try it again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users