Photo

Redneck Racists !

15 replies to this topic
Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

A few days ago I had just fun playing with Franklin having a shootout with the Cops in Sandy Shores. I ended up in the hospital and walked a bit to look at some rednecks who had a BBQ. I just walked pass them suddendly a woman screamed sultan and  started to attack me. I tested it and everytime I go there they start fights with me. Though when I am Trevor they do nothing. Have you guys experienced similar events ?

motosyko
  • motosyko

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

There's a lady by the gas station North a Michaels house that says "black people make me uncomfortable" then calls the cops, if you're Franklin just standing there
  • UltraGizmo64 likes this

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

There's a lady by the gas station North a Michaels house that says "black people make me uncomfortable" then calls the cops, if you're Franklin just standing there

Hahah thats nice Im gonna check this out !

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by Jeone, 03 November 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Just kill them it's like those redneck bike rider random event thing where they try and kill you

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's attention to detail and the little touches like that that make this game awesome.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

It's attention to detail and the little touches like that that make this game awesome.

You support racism?
  • Jacob-B likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

You support racism?

I don't support racism but I admit it's pretty amazing that they take character into consideration, like they said different areas will react differently. Dynamic stuff right there.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

You support racism?
Racism, huh? Grow up, apparently you've never set foot into the real world before

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

the real-life Los Angeles is a mixed bag - and you actually get all kinds of folks, racists included

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

You support racism?

Facepalm_227785.jpg

• GamerShotgun likes this

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Eamonn3, 03 November 2013 - 05:01 PM.

California is full of "Racists/Liberals" I heard so why be surprised about it. They don't understand that Franklin is the same race as them which is Human. They think just because he has black skin ,he's an alien from the planet of Africa-America apparently. Now is he a Native African-American or just an African-American and his ancestors weren't Native Africans?

Franklin is obviously an" American "either way though. He can get along with white people. "American'ts" scream racist when a white cop arrests a black man. They also do it every time they see a Confederate State Battle flag. And instead of it being a rape case among College kids at Duke University. We had to listen to it be a skin color issue. which proves that Liberals don't want everyone acknowledging the only race on Earth is in fact Human.

So if I was Franklin, I'd just shoot the Liberal Monkey's at the BBQ. I do it on Trevor and Micheal who according to those Liberal Monkey's are Caucasians from the planet Cuacasia.

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

You support racism?

Only a Liberal think's people are a different race because of skin color. Like I posted there is only 1 race on Earth and that's human. Pull your sunglasses off sometime and you'll see Human's all over and no aliens on Earth yet. Many Cultures yes but only 1 Race on Earth. If ya want to be a Racist go Street Racing or join Nascar.

Tbones981
  • Tbones981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

You support racism?
Only a Liberal think's people are a different race because of skin color. Like I posted there is only 1 race on Earth and that's human. Pull your sunglasses off sometime and you'll see Human's all over and no aliens on Earth yet. Many Cultures yes but only 1 Race on Earth. If ya want to be a Racist go Street Racing or join Nascar.
we have a real scientist here...

Goodolboy21
  • Goodolboy21

Goodolboy21

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Support racism? Nope I hate everyone equally! Be you white,black,brown who gives a crap...
  • GamerShotgun and Tbones981 like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Support racism? Nope I hate everyone equally! Be you white,black,brown who gives a crap...

That'a boy!
  • GamerShotgun likes this

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

I hate everyone equally!

That's some god damn equality-zation right there, why isn't this guy president?

Franklin does seem to get more than his share of hassle on the street, this could be a gang turf thing, I've walked past some ballers, stopped, said nothing and they just stabbed me!? Bit harsh, wasn't wearing green or disrespecting. Same thing with the latino gangs, they start on Franklin much faster than the other characters.

Only Trevor, staring at them in nothing but his underpants and sunglasses gets the same level of aggression. (and that's probably fair enough).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users