Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is the fastest car in each catagory.

14 replies to this topic
AshLeDon
  • AshLeDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Can someone tell me what the fastest car / bike in each category is. I mean each racing category.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Chrome Addler is the fastest car out of each category. 

• mo-seph likes this

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Chrome Addler is the fastest car out of each category. 

.37280403.jpg

• chainsoar, NormanR6, lokdogiv and 1 other like this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Well, from memory...

(these are also the cars I plan to get for my garage and are probably the best all round in their category)

Compact - Issi

Sedan - Tailgater

Sports Classic - There isn't too much difference with these ones, this should be down to what you think looks best. (you've got the lowriders and the classicals to choose from)

Sports - Carbonizarre (sp)

Coupe - Felon GT

Off-Road - Injection

SUV - Not too much difference here either, but Granger has slightly better stats and can carry 8 people.

Muscle - Gauntlet

Motorcycle - I think overall the Akuma's acceleration would make it the best, but I prefer the Bati for its looks.

And Super, well people on my thread where I asked a similar question said the Entity XF, which I suppose is what i'm also going for.

• AshLeDon likes this

AshLeDon
  • AshLeDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Well, from memory...

(these are also the cars I plan to get for my garage and are probably the best all round in their category)

Compact - Issi

Sedan - Tailgater

Sports Classic - There isn't too much difference with these ones, this should be down to what you think looks best. (you've got the lowriders and the classicals to choose from)

Sports - Carbonizarre (sp)

Coupe - Felon GT

Off-Road - Injection

SUV - Not too much difference here either, but Granger has slightly better stats and can carry 8 people.

Muscle - Gauntlet

Motorcycle - I think overall the Akuma's acceleration would make it the best, but I prefer the Bati for its looks.

And Super, well people on my thread where I asked a similar question said the Entity XF, which I suppose is what i'm also going for.

Thanks just what i was looking for!

RedDaggerXL
  • RedDaggerXL

Crash test dummy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Actually, for coupes it's the Exemplar, and for compact, although the blista and issi appear to have the same stats, the blista seems to perform better.

Now remember, most of these cars aren't 'the best' to race in, heck it doesn't really matter what car you drive if you can race well - I've won a fair few muscle car races with the picador, which has abysmal stats.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

also, i'm guessing this is how you're going to fill your 10 slots? because that's what i'm going to do. Better than filling it to the brim with supers and sports acquired from duping >.<

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

If catchup is off the Bati is faster on most tracks, Akuma just has faster accl. Bati has a faster top speed, and most tracks you race motorcycles on have minimal sharp turns from what I have experienced. And its easier to upgrade the accel than it is the overall top speed, if your looking to just race.

I'm doing the same thing minus the races I don't care about like classic and compact.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by WBaker, 03 November 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Here are the ones that win races:

Compact - Blista
Sedan - Super Diamond
Sports Classic - Monroe
Sports - Carbonizarre or Feltzer or Elegy
Coupe - Exemplar
Off-Road - Injection
SUV - Baller Sport
Muscle - Gauntlet
Motorcycle - Akuma
Super - Entity or Adder

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:49 AM Edited by WBaker, 03 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

A couple of notes... a stock Super Diamond easily beats a fully modded tailgater. I did this earlier against a more skilled racer. The blista doesn't spin out like Issi. A bati has never beaten my akuma, even in criminal records. The injection can be beaten by a stock sanchez but you can't race a modified sanchez afaik and it's easy to crash bikes in off road. Finally if I had to pick the Adder or Entity for racing alone I'd have to go with the Adder even though I use the entity (makes a great pv).

Warablo
  • Warablo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by Warablo, 03 November 2013 - 03:43 PM.

Just so you guys know, some of the stats for the vehicles online are different than what they say.. Like the poster above me said Super Diamond is faster than a Tailgater even though the stats say otherwise. The best way to gauge the stats is to view the car stats before the races.. Most of the stats listed online are right except for some cars..

Compact - Blista/Issi

Sedan - Super Diamond/Albany Washington then Tailgater/Schafter

Sports Classic - Z Type (stats say Monroe, but its really Z type)

Sports - Carbonizarre is the fastest (But I feel the Feltzer is the best overall sports car)

Super - Adder is the fastest (Entity XF is the best overall)

Coupe - Ubermacht Zion Cabrio is the fastest (Dewbauchee Exemplar is the best)

Off-Road - Injection is the fastest (Canis Bodhi is best)

SUV - Baller with chrome (Granger is good also)

Muscle - Gauntlet

Motorcycle - Bati is the fastest (Akuma is best overall)

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

I would say the Adder is the fastest Super car, and IMO, the Carbonizzare is the best Sports car.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

if you a pretty hardcore racer the top speed isnt a big a deal as the acceleration and traction... most of the cars in each category are really close in terms of stats

i totally agree the blista is faster than the issi.... in the corners.... and its there that your likely to win/lose a race... if you can corner quickly then you can beat a faster car with better traction... the adder is quicker than the entity, in a straight line... but as theres no drag tracks on GTA:O (which is intereseting over a 1/4 mile down an empty-ish freeway) you ahve to plan for those turns and personally i find the entity is quicker in those corners, which is why i beat most adders im up against

i definately thinkjerrodh7244 is right tho.. chrome makes your car much much faster (less air drag?? ) as do stripes and if only we could put flames round the wheel arches... then we would really fly :p

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

https://docs.google....g&rm=full#gid=0

This list shows sll vehicle stats
Never lost an SUV race in my suped baller.
Same w my schafter, crushes a stock super diamond.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

jsut as a quick note... G30ff made this wicked Speed thread

http://gtaforums.com...eed-experiment/

proving that the entity is a shade faster... both pre and post mod......

so it must be the chrome paint that makes the adder faster... #sarcasm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users