Photo

How can i get the dune buggy online!

5 replies to this topic
AshLeDon
  • AshLeDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

where can i find it?! please show on map!

xsauberx
  • xsauberx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

Go to Sandy Shores, there are lots driving around. Go to Los Santos Customs, fit a Tracker and Full Coverage, and you have your own Dune Buggy.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Go to Sandy Shores, there are lots driving around. Go to Los Santos Customs, fit a Tracker and Full Coverage, and you have your own Dune Buggy.

You are thinking about the BF Injection, the dune buggy can be found in some missions or dipping, go to any dupe thread (depends on your console) and some people might be offering.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

You could just buy one. It's not expensive at all.

AshLeDon
  • AshLeDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

You are thinking about the BF Injection, the dune buggy can be found in some missions or dipping, go to any dupe thread (depends on your console) and some people might be offering.

What is dipping. Also what missions

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

One, you cannot buy the Dune Buggy, only the worthless BF injection.

Two, one of the missions is called Chopper Tail and only is given to you by Trevor, not Ron.  Also, I tried for over an hour to store that stupid Dune Buggy, and could not for the life of me, get that goddamned thing in my garage.  Which sucks, because I dont think you can insure it, and that's a lot of hassle for something any tool with no life could take from you with 1 sticky bomb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users