Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lets start a petition to delete criminal records!

117 replies to this topic
Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'd like to see Criminal Records in counter clockwise. Now THAT is a petition I'd sign.
  • bensons likes this

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Worst track ever, most people play with 1 lap, it is 9 times out of 10 the track I get from joining a quick race. Earns you little money from first place compared to others. Finally, you get kicked out of the lobby almost always in a criminal record race.

so everybody likes it, it doesn't break the game by paying out more than the others... yeah, lets ban it, that makes perfect sense.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Worst track ever, most people play with 1 lap, it is 9 times out of 10 the track I get from joining a quick race. Earns you little money from first place compared to others. Finally, you get kicked out of the lobby almost always in a criminal record race.

so everybody likes it, it doesn't break the game by paying out more than the others... yeah, lets ban it, that makes perfect sense.

It makes the game lame. 

And yes it does break the game when sh*tty short tracks are paying out large rp/cash.  That's why these thread keep popping up.

Its now Racers VS Farmers.   

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'd like to see Criminal Records in counter clockwise. Now THAT is a petition I'd sign.

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

dry your eyes and host the race YOU want.

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

The solution to CR farming is to make the payout scale with the difficulty.

CR is easy so the payout should be small.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

cry me a river we run it as friends to get unlocks done quick and yep randoms get kicked since we have pre determined the winner and fixed the bets.  if they didn't put the 42 race win requirement for mods people wouldn't need to farm races and could just have fun.  I say reduce the race win requirements by half rather than remove the short races. 

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by SprunkJunkie, 03 November 2013 - 05:31 PM.

@OP

You mad I haz a minigun and you don't ?

He iz totally mad at us higher rank people who are smarter and know a good thing when we see it.

It's not about the payout! It's about the rate at which you gain ranks!

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Criminal Records is a great track especially when you set it up as a 5 to 10 lap GTA race

paydayp
  • paydayp

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

if people already complain about this wait till the content creator is released.

people will farm 2 checkpoint races :p

if you dont like it dont play it simple. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

if people already complain about this wait till the content creator is released.

arrh... Stop with the don't like it don't play it dribble.  That's the cheap way to making bad games.

Ya, content creator will probably lead the mindless horde doing 1 second races. 

So the only logical way to curb this slop is to adjust payouts based out total miles.    A race under a mile should net barely a $1000 for 1st and barely a drip of RP.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Prison Bus only race?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

@OP

You mad I haz a minigun and you don't ?

He iz totally mad at us higher rank people who are smarter and know a good thing when we see it.

It's not about the payout! It's about the rate at which you gain ranks!

And racing is about racing.. Not grinding ranks like a mindless zombie.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

arrh... Stop with the don't like it don't play it dribble.  That's the cheap way to making bad games.

Ya, content creator will probably lead the mindless horde doing 1 second races. 

So the only logical way to curb this slop is to adjust payouts based out total miles.    A race under a mile should net barely a $1000 for 1st and barely a drip of RP.

I can see all content creator content giving $0

D4PLK
  • D4PLK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I actually enjoy doing laps of criminal records. Me and my brother started doing it so we could unlock all the mods but I have unlocked them all now and still race criminal records for the hell I it.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

maby host your own sh*t

and lets not delete it... otherwise ppl might find out that there is actuall is a shorter/quicker race then criminal records

because there is:  0.4mile ffs under 1min 

undiscoverd jewel...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

I actually enjoy doing laps of criminal records. Me and my brother started doing it so we could unlock all the mods but I have unlocked them all now and still race criminal records for the hell I it.

I doubt you enjoy it..  Its done because farmers enjoy easy boosting.  Farmers enjoy it and racers wanna choke the sh*t out of them.

If they took away the easy HUGE payouts I doubt anyone would enjoy it 24/7.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 03 November 2013 - 06:14 PM.

I support this petition.

Rockstar should at least place a cap on repeating the same track. Criminal Retards and Down the Brain have officially ruined quick join races.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Get rid of the track or the fast exp? Huge difference. I actually love the track. It's a perfect short circuit, not annoying like other races with too many 90 degree turns. It's a classic course.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

If they had put in an alternative way to unlock mods the problem would be halved straight away, i will sign that petition and you can shove yours.....

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

You said let's start a petition and absolutely nobody agrees with you, so, yeah, you would start the petition.

Does it look like I give any sh*ts about this fictional petition? What petition actually works?

"Let's start a petition to delete criminal records!"

"Does it look like I give any sh*ts about this fictional petition? What petition actually works?"

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

I doubt you enjoy it..  Its done because farmers enjoy easy boosting.  Farmers enjoy it and racers wanna choke the sh*t out of them.

If they took away the easy HUGE payouts I doubt anyone would enjoy it 24/7.

People were playing missions to rank up, but then people such as yourself were whining that the race lobbies were empty.   Now missions are nerfed, you complain that people are not doing the races YOU want them to.   Congratulations dude, it's people like you that make this game a dull rewardless experience.

Go f*ck yourself with a rusty rake,

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Call me naive but if CR is used to farm what does that mean?

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Call me naive but if CR is used to farm what does that mean?

People race tractors there.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

i have to admit.. the only reason i stopped racing is because all i can seem to find is this race with super cars...

With both Slipstream as Catch Up on. Never off ... Same goes for Down The Drain.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

i believe op's a fag

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Every time I get a criminal records race I sabotage it. Park in the parking lot ( blend in with parked cars if traffic is on) at the end of lap , and just gently pull out of parking spot when the guy in first is about to pass finish line . Or just harass the host the hole race.

voldo27
  • voldo27

Medieval Assassin

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Agree. If one thing is ruining the game for me, it's these two tracks. (crim records & down the drain)

I just want to have a race on a fun track, is that too much to ask?! Sometimes takes me 20 minutes or more before finding one.

^^ This 

Same thing happens to me all the time. It's ridiculous that you only get these two tracks when searching for random races.

I've seen people over level 100, repeating this races non-stop, what's the point??   SMH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users