Photo

Question About Destroyed Vehicles -- Puzzled

5 replies to this topic
Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

I was playing online in a solo game because I need to level up and get some money without losing it all to hospital bills. I left my personal vehicle parked a half mile from a job, stole someone else's car to do the job, and when I ultimately failed and was kicked out of the job screen, I had a notice that my personal vehicle had been destroyed and I had to pay the insurance premium to get it back.

How does one's personal vehicle get destroyed when there aren't any other players in the particular lobby I'm in? That seems kind of messed up.

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

It gets taken to the police impound yard and if u don't collect it after a certain amount of time it gets crushed

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

But how much time? I was only gone from my car for like 15 actual minutes, if that. The night before my friend and I were playing and we left our cars parked by the side of the road and went off on stolen bikes for like two hours and they were fine.

This answer makes sense, it just seems like they don't give you any time at all to retrieve your car. What a crock.

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Not long at all if u start a mission and come back Itl be gone. I know it kinda sucks :/

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

If I ever know it's been impounded I jus call my mechanic to bring it straight away

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

I appreciate the answers. Now I just leave my pretty purple car in the garage and steal NPC cars to get around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users