Problem with removing weapon attachments Online

10 replies to this topic
UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

When I tried removing a suppressor and extended magazine from a gun (the Desert Eagle), the suppressor & extended magazine was reattached in the next session. Is anyone else having this problem? I would appreciate it if Rockstar patched this, I don't want my supressor's attached all the time, just for when I need stealth so the range is not down when I need range to eliminate a threat.

• Lamborghini1335 likes this

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

same but it is just my Extended mags on the default weapons.

DontSn1tch
  • DontSn1tch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by DontSn1tch, 08 November 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Same issue with CE pistol. Joined in search of answers.

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

Wow I thought this was only happening to me. Supressor comes off but scopes for the sniper and extended mags on the deagle, m4 and ak go back to being on my gun after removing this. This needs a serious patch it is annoying and unwanted.

• UP9390 likes this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

GTA Online 1.17 Retiree.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 15 January 2014 - 05:07 AM.

Shameless bump... this is happening to me with my Carbine. Extended mags seem to be glitched, since I can't go anywhere without them magically attaching out of nowhere.

I dropped my gun and got rid of it, and no luck. It makes my gun look weird. ._.

• UP9390 and UchihaRingo like this

MashterChief117
  • MashterChief117

Last, Best Hope For Humanity

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

YES! this happened to me too so I contacted Rockstar support and now all my weapons are gone!

• UP9390 likes this

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

Glad I wasn't the only one ! I was having problems with the extended magazine on the Assault Shotgun, but the supressor is ok. Anyone reported this bug to rockstar support ?

• UP9390 likes this

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Glad I wasn't the only one ! I was having problems with the extended magazine on the Assault Shotgun, but the supressor is ok. Anyone reported this bug to rockstar support ?

Yes countless times and I have the email they sent me saying they would look at it. I even sent them links proving that this wasn't just happening to me. But everyone now is going through this.

• UP9390 likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Yes for me, the issue is extended mags on all weapons. I don't mind it on my carbine because the scope levels out the aesthetic balance but dying whilst holding the assault shotgun and loosing all that ammo is a pain. 

Also, not to do with this topic but just as, if not more irritating is the the cornrows tatto bug and the full face mask removing all your hair bug.

Oh and finally, your mechanic driving past you and driving around the block before delivering your car. 

• UP9390 likes this

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

The only thing I have found that temporarily fixes it is to stay in the same Free Roam and don't quit any jobs you join. If you want to go back to a Free Roam you will have to complete the job and select "Free Roam" on the Voting Screen.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

They really need to find a fix for this! Buying ammo for extended clips is more expensive than buying ammo for default clips. I really don't want the extended clip on my Desert Eagle or my SNS Pistol, the SNS is harder to have hidden in your characters hand when there is a long clip bulging outside of the bottom of the gun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users