Photo

[SNP] Cut Throat Business [PC-V2]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
gtaALLLday
  • gtaALLLday

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by gtaALLLday, 02 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

This seems like a super easy mission but for some reason on my version the cut scenes wont load and it just stops at a black screen. It's most likely my version of gta sa, I'd appreciate it if someone could give it a quick shot so I don't have to re-install the game or find some different version. Thanks in advance.

Also if anyone would have any idea why the game hasn't frozen once on me yet but all of a sudden decides to do it on this mission?

Missions: CJ'S "Cut Throat Business"

http://gtasnp.com/download/40078

Wow that was super fast...didnt notice your edit. I downloaded that Spacenstein Mod..do you guys actually play the missions out or use mods/scripting to do it?

Thanks.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:05 PM Edited by Shoumic, 02 November 2013 - 06:39 PM.

For: gtaALLLday

Missions: Cut Throat Business
Helper: Shoumic
Notes:
Complete

Wow that was super fast...didnt notice your edit. I downloaded that Spacenstein Mod..do you guys actually play the missions out or use mods/scripting to do it?

We're not allowed to use mods on scrips when we do SnP's as that messes up your save and it's not fair on you. We play out the missions. 

Thanks.

You're welcome. 

Ready for the locky lock Weasel. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users