Photo

Redo Missions

5 replies to this topic
Termackk
  • Termackk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Can you redo missions without losing your position in the game? I'm looking to redo assassin missions to make money in the stock market and I've pretty much completed the storyline. Please help.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

It doesn't work that way.

WHen you replay a mission it creates a restore point-- and starts the mission.. You play the mission and it returns you to that point--- so you can't really use replay to manipulate the stock market and make money.

• Termackk likes this

Termackk
  • Termackk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by Termackk, 05 November 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Thank You,

Also, it appears that it is very slow progression in raising cash doing the missions and jobs. Am I missing something? What about assassination missions that payout large sums of cash rather that  a few thousand here and there?

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

You have to invest to make big money for the stock assassination missions. They don't pay out large sums without investing and since you are only replaying you won't get any more money due to the revert save point it makes
  • Termackk likes this

Termackk
  • Termackk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

It doesn't work that way.

WHen you replay a mission it creates a restore point-- and starts the mission.. You play the mission and it returns you to that point--- so you can't really use replay to manipulate the stock market and make money.

Thanks Spuds725

Termackk
  • Termackk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

You have to invest to make big money for the stock assassination missions. They don't pay out large sums without investing and since you are only replaying you won't get any more money due to the revert save point it makes

Ok,,,,so it's just slow progression (when we talk accummulate cash) as you level right? I'm at level 21 and I've got about $50,000 cash. That's not counting what I've spent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users