Photo

Teenagers Pretending to be Psychopaths.

35 replies to this topic
Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 10 November 2013 - 03:43 PM.

Well others have said here that many movies tend to portray psychopaths as people the audience can idolise, I guess with teens they see them in the movies and think: "He/She's awesome, no-one can touch him/her." When they walk around pretending to be emotionless badasses it probably makes them feel like they stand out from the crowd and at the same time they want to feel less vulnerable than an ordinary person, just kids trying to be tough because it does something for their egos, most of them don't have a clue what real psychopaths are capable of, if they did they wouldn't be so keen to make themselves look like one. 

Big fan of fiction psycho/badasses in films myself, but if everyone were like them in real life, the world would be a horrible place to live in. Real psychopaths destroy the lives of anyone who's unlucky enough to know them, no-one wants to be around someone like that, if you do then you need your head checking.

• Tyler likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

I take it you've never met a politician?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

@Revenge of the Donut

I agree 1000%.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

I'm not quite sure how feeling no guilt whether it be torturing a kid or torturing an adult can differentiate what constitutes being a psychopath is. You're a grade A nutjob either way in my book.

if a person doesn't have the stomach to torture a kid then they're not a psychopath.

I want to know who told you that.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

I think the most fitting explanation as to why people want to be psychopaths is to be " Edgy and cool".

Nope, you just look like a moron.

Ugh, Being Edgy was so 90's, Doesn't anybody know that being a SwagFag is whats in these days?

Pssh, Squares.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:15 AM Edited by K20, 11 November 2013 - 09:16 AM.

uday hussein, son of saddam hussein. he was the highest level of psychopath.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users