Which apartments do you guys own?

64 replies to this topic
Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

XDBX Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

Folks the $400k apartment is Eclipse Towers the camp out nation of Los Santo I moved from there becauae of that

the most "campers" i have ever seen there is 1  and not all the time

Not only that...why not just enter a new session?

I personally haven't had problems at Majestic #51 with campers...plus anytime I have a bounty, I call a crew member to relieve me and earn some free money. Better them than some asshole camper.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Folks the $400k apartment is Eclipse Towers the camp out nation of Los Santo I moved from there becauae of that

the most "campers" i have ever seen there is 1  and not all the time

Not only that...why not just enter a new session?

I personally haven't had problems at Majestic #51 with campers...plus anytime I have a bounty, I call a crew member to relieve me and earn some free money. Better them than some asshole camper.

thats probably what i will do for now on since i am part of a crew now

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

i got the 400k one at the foot of the hills, where everybody camps the garage. u would think a high end apt like this would have rooftop access and a helipad. just keepin it for when heists finally start, and b.c u dont get much trade in value.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

I got the 205,000$ apt at Del Perro Heights, it's a nice lil' cheap appartment with good enough view, and it's not too easy to camp. And it's close to the beach.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Del Perro Heights, Apt 20. I originally got it for the price and it's spot near the beach and boating docks, but I'm thinking about switching to one with a garage that doesn't crush my Sandking every time I take it out.

I have this apartment as well for same reasons (except the sandking) i like the location, just on the edge of the city, but the view isnt very good, id like to move to weazel eventually

although have you noticed that inside the garage theres two garage doors but from the outside theres only one door? shouldnt there be only one garage door visible on the inside in the centre of the garage?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users