Photo

Which apartments do you guys own?

64 replies to this topic
M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'm currently in the very generic Eclipse Towers Apt 40. Thinking about switching over to Tinsel Towers Apt 29 due to the location though (and the 100% decrease in garage camping happening), what do you guys currently own?

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Del Perro Heights, Apt 20. I originally got it for the price and it's spot near the beach and boating docks, but I'm thinking about switching to one with a garage that doesn't crush my Sandking every time I take it out.

JasonZN
  • JasonZN

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm currently in the very generic Eclipse Towers Apt 40. Thinking about switching over to Tinsel Towers Apt 29 due to the location though (and the 100% decrease in garage camping happening), what do you guys currently own?

I've also started to notice that people tend to throw sticky bombs by the garage, if they do it a lot I think I might also relocate to a different apartment.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Tinsel Towers. The one that goes for $286k

Simply for the two reasons that it is a high-end apartment, and it's the apartment in the Online Trailer.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Tinsel Towers. The one that goes for $286k

Simply for the two reasons that it is a high-end apartment, and it's the apartment in the Online Trailer.

Made the switch earlier, much better location and nobody camping the garage! Actually prefer the view too. Can see all the action that's usually happening down at the LSC.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Was at Eclipse 40, but moved to Alta 57 today. I like the view a bit better as it's more active. Plus, it's right in the middle of the city.

Also, I like that the garage is a bit more out of the way than the one at Eclipse. I hated leaving my garage and having people camping outside the entrance.

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Weazel Plaza Apt. 70.

Love the convenient location, every shop I need is right around and the ocean view is nice too.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

Alta street 57 is my choice too, its a good central location, decent view of the freeway, and the ferris wheel & suspension bridge look cool at night, decent price, high end with a planning room and 10 car garage.... second the insurance depot is literally a walk round the corner to reclaim lost vehicles and LSC is a quick drive northwest... could be much better... i find eclipse is a little out the way (two friends own that) and does get campers sat outside with bombs etc

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

I'm in the 217k apartment.  Forgot the name of the building, but it's room #10.  I love this spot.  You can see what is going outside your building on the ground level, and you are close to lot of good items (helicopters, insurance, customs shop).  Plus I like being "in" downtown. 

patdt13
  • patdt13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Richards Majestic Apt 51. I love the view. Its close to the gun store, kinda close to a Los Santos customs.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

We need properties that aren't in the f*cking city! It gets old having to be in downtown to be a part of the action.

• Crimson Glyph and Camicles like this

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Crimson Glyph, 05 November 2013 - 01:43 AM.

I'm in the 217k apartment.  Forgot the name of the building, but it's room #10.  I love this spot.  You can see what is going outside your building on the ground level, and you are close to lot of good items (helicopters, insurance, customs shop).  Plus I like being "in" downtown. 

It's called Weazel Plaza, or something like that. I've been in there as well, and I like the fact that I can see my garage from the window.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

We need properties that aren't in the f*cking city! It gets old having to be in downtown to be a part of the action.

I agree. I think they should have homes out in Blaine county. It would make the whole map a little more useful.

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

It's called Weazel Plaza, or something like that. I've been in there as well, and I like the fact that I can see my garage from the window.

I think i'm in this same building i have the most expensive one (274k i think)

this location is directly on top of the "escape tunnel" via the adjacent freeway so its nice for that too

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

I bought the second cheapest ten car garage, near the air port.   I did this because for now, there's absolutely no reason to have an apartment when I get random invites to everybody else's identical apartment where I can drink a bunch of whiskey and jerk off on everything.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

id love a second safe house in blaine county, with a garage for area specific off-road vehicles... idont wanna immerse myself in the redneck lifestyle of the trailerparks out there, but it would be good to have a base on the northside of the map, esp as theres a bank close by thats likely to be heistable and id hate to have to fly a chopper all the way back to my pad in D-town LS

Dr__Gonzo__95
  • Dr__Gonzo__95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Richards Majestic Apt 51. Short drive from LSC and nice views. But I don't spend much time in there. No one camps the garage entrance, infact I hardly see anyone around there.

I would love an option to have other garages elsewhere on the map. It's a big map, and a lot can happen in the drive between North & South.

• mo-seph likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

Tinsel towers apt 29
Great view of street action
Close to LSC
and can see LSC through telescope
Good scotch and some ass kicking weed in the bong!!
I do miss the beer from my old pad!
But I do keep a few bottles of pisswasser in my pockets. ;)

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

I have no idea what it is called but I chose the 205k apartment. Right down the road from LSC a couple blocks and close to interstate.

I can count on one hand how many times I have joined an open Free Roam so I am not worried about being camped outside of my garage.

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Richards Majestic 51. Great view of the golf course during the day, and a beautiful shot of the ferris wheel on the boardwalk at night.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

sex tower on sex street

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by dedeto, 13 January 2014 - 06:13 PM.

please ban

Squiggle
  • Squiggle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Problem with Majestic 51, is the entry into the garage is tricky to do in a rush and occasionally you smash the front of your car on the garage door on the way out.

Weasel for me.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

Obviously I know where it is, but I can't remember it's name, it's quite close to the Maze Bank on the airport side.

The garage entrance is down a ramp and below street level...
I've just looked it up and it's on Alta Street

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 10 December 2013 - 07:44 PM.

MTV CRIBS!!!! @ the Richards Majestic Apartment #51
PRICE: $253,000.00
Movie Star Way in Rockford Hills, Los Santos, San Andreas, just across the street from the Weazel Plaza.
It features an helipad on its roof and 10-car garage.

The smelly Weazel Plaza across the street sells for 60K more than my place and Richard's Majestic has the best views in my opinion...and you save 60K!!!

z4pm.jpg

00z6.jpg

hnfc.jpg

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 10 December 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Alta street 57 is my choice too, its a good central location, decent view of the freeway, and the ferris wheel & suspension bridge look cool at night, decent price, high end with a planning room and 10 car garage.... second the insurance depot is literally a walk round the corner to reclaim lost vehicles and LSC is a quick drive northwest... could be much better... i find eclipse is a little out the way (two friends own that) and does get campers sat outside with bombs etc

This was my original target place and I would have bought it but I waited because I wanted to have money for assault rifle after I bought it so it took me an extra day and when I logged in to play and buy it, BAM!!!!!!! THE STIMULUS HIT!!!!!!!BAM!!!!!!!!! I moved on up like the motherfukcing Jeffersons!!! Then I tossed Weazel Plaza and Tinsel Towers and after a little more research, I found Richards Majestic #51 and happily made my purchase and those pics of me in front of the building sign were taken right before I bought the place....documentary style bros!

This video also helped me A LOT!!!!!

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by marshall87, 10 December 2013 - 08:28 PM.

I started with eclipse towers and then felt the pressure of being camped 5/10 times exiting.. so i switched to the one by the boardwalk.. nice location but couldn't get my sandking out without scraping. Went to richards majestic.. good location but horrible driveway entrance if in a rush.

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

yes the Richard Majestic's garage entrance is not suitable to escape while in a rush.I died many times.But Tinsel Tower's garage entrance is more dangerous than Richard's.People who bought it are going to understand what I mean

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

i live in the 400k apartment . i love the place , the location is just about the middle of the map so it doesnt take me too long to get anywhere. and the views are great  too

PatG
  • PatG

Tesco Value Memes

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

I currently live in 3 Atla St. Apt 10. The $217K lived in the same appartment since lvl 26 and the only property I've every bought. Thought about moving to the Eclipse atowers, but I remembered that people naturally camp outside of the garage and blow you up. Probably might stay in the same apartment or move to the Weazel Plaza if it's worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users