6 replies to this topic
hjassat97
  • hjassat97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hi Guys,

What the problem is

Basically i have played the game till about 30%. I have completed all the strangers and freaks mission till then however it is not allowing me to continue with missions. I do not get no calls/texts to start missions. I have toggled my phone to on. I have changed characters and stayed with them for 6 mins. It seemed to happen when I finish mic hale and the flight school. 

Notes

Its happened twice. The first time i just started again and its happen now. I am really annoyed all I can do is drive.

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

The Libertonian grandmaster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Have you tried calling people? Some missions can be triggered like that.

hjassat97
  • hjassat97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Have you tried calling people? Some missions can be triggered like that.

Yes tried several times with all characters, only option I get is "Hang out" did that just to see If that had to with anything but still no luck :(

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Did you get the mission complete from that last one, and which mission did you do that has slowed you down? 

hjassat97
  • hjassat97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Did you get the mission complete from that last one, and which mission did you do that has slowed you down? 

I think I figured it now i went to the big B which has always been in my map and explored and met dave.. missions seem to be coming through now keep you all updated. THANKS GUYS!!:D

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Wait, what? So there was a mission marker on your map and you didn't think to drive to it to get your next mission???!! :D well, glad you sorted it out!

hjassat97
  • hjassat97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Wait, what? So there was a mission marker on your map and you didn't think to drive to it to get your next mission???!! :D well, glad you sorted it out!

No there was no mission marker, I did em all i been to the "B" before but never found anything but then i watched a vid on youtube and it seemed you had to walk around the "B" to find dave!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users