Photo

Infinite TV Apartment Loading Screen

5 replies to this topic
TheWelshWarrior
  • TheWelshWarrior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

I'm having a problem with my apartment TV on GTA Online. Every time I sit on the couch and press right to watch TV it fades to black and gives me a loading screen that seems endless. I have also have resent file corruption but that was fix by wiping my whole XBOX 360. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Aunty Fascist, 07 November 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Mine's doing the same thing, except it comes on to Weazel News chase scenes and when I try to change channels it freezes in black (or sometimes static if I am trying to switch to security cams).

Now I'm afraid to watch my TV. It worked fine most of the day yesterday then started doing this at night.

I put in a support ticket to Rockstar but haven't heard anything yet. No doubt they have bigger problems than TV glitches.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

And my garage TV is working perfectly, go figure.

danielrzj
  • danielrzj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Its when you watch the spectator camera or the normal video cameras that film your apartement and outside it, its normal and I don't know what it happens, just make sure not to acess one of those channels.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

My TV is stuck on one of those channels, sadly. I'm going to invite some friends up to the apartment and see if they can watch the TV and "unstick" it for me. If not, I hope to save up to buy another apartment so I can move -- maybe that will fix it.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Welp, I just tried moving to a new apartment and the TV doesn't work there either, so it's my character that's messed up some how.

If anybody else was going to switch apartments to see if it fixes it, don't bother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users