Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

Is that normal enough?

3j3qoN_MQ0iDWOVE5jl7Ng_0_0.jpg

RSSSgbtmDkeu9U_BAcXIOQ_0_0.jpg

7k_9Qg03pkOd07oR4KuTJA_0_0.jpg

but i think, we should get string tangas and thigh high boots, too ;)

• PajeroJonas likes this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:59 PM

NEED MORE TURTLENECKS!

dqz0L3Bjq0-Jxd3OzyxhHw_0_0.jpg

• the J is for Julia likes this

xxi
  • xxi

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:41 PM Edited by xxi, 20 October 2017 - 02:12 PM.

I took the tucked in t shirt from the I/E outfits ''the dealership'' and made my own outfit with the black fitted shiny pants

Sittin' pretty 

Spoiler

Actual Snapchat Cancer.

So does anyone like the new long sweat?
I think it's a little too baggy like always but I find it cute.... Now I need to find a way to make a good face :x

lmao you talk like you actually know sh*t.

your character looks like a glitched piece of sh*t who is in serious need of some style tips, maybe from people with taste such as quinnflower, coleco etc 😏
  • DeliRoxeD likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

Lol can’t wait to post my pretty lady Daniella :)
  • REXX likes this

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:20 PM Edited by DeliRoxeD, 22 October 2017 - 10:04 PM.

I took the tucked in t shirt from the I/E outfits ''the dealership'' and made my own outfit with the black fitted shiny pants

Sittin' pretty 

Spoiler

Actual Snapchat Cancer.

So does anyone like the new long sweat?
I think it's a little too baggy like always but I find it cute.... Now I need to find a way to make a good face :x

lmao you talk like you actually know sh*t.

your character looks like a glitched piece of sh*t who is in serious need of some style tips, maybe from people with taste such as quinnflower, coleco etc 😏
No, in fact, i'm not skilled in making outfits enough to know sh*t. Nah my nigga, i was literally talking about that f*cking dog filter. That all.

Also thank you for pointing out that there are flaws with my character, i would like to know specifically what is so wrong, and if, what should i change. I have no idea who either of those people are, so that's no help.

Not that i care really, i'm changing outfits constantly. Still trying new sh*t.
So maybe once it will fit everyone's expectations.

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:32 AM

I KNOW FASHION .

cznUY6ryZEOl99-WR1ayYw_0_0.jpg

fPb760pNGkmke3l6YKxgAQ_0_0.jpg

bhKQ5aYnZEiu7YKrWxq6WQ_0_0.jpg

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

Karen Daniels
  • Karen Daniels

I.A.A Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:32 AM

I want to say that with the exception of 2 saved outfits (panties & stockings, heels leather jacket, and a lingerie set) that all of my outfits would allow (in the real world) any woman entry into about 95% of places. Country clubs may be an issue.

Regardless of how much bitching and moaning there may be (I am included here), Rockstar has done a rather fine job of having a more grounded approach to clothing.
  • Hécate-II likes this

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:05 PM Edited by DeliRoxeD, 22 October 2017 - 10:05 PM.

xxi, still waiting for your response.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

Dude, just use outfits you like. If people happen to like it, cool. If they hate it, they can f*ck off. That’s my philosophy anyway
  • DeliRoxeD likes this

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Dude, just use outfits you like. If people happen to like it, cool. If they hate it, they can f*ck off. Thats my philosophy anyway
Yeah, exactly, i just want to win this war.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

Dude, just use outfits you like. If people happen to like it, cool. If they hate it, they can f*ck off. Thats my philosophy anyway
That’s fair, good luck lol

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:59 PM Edited by DeliRoxeD, 23 October 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Thats fair, good luck lol
xD now we just wait.
Tbh i don't actually know what pissed them of so badly.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

I want to say that with the exception of 2 saved outfits (panties & stockings, heels leather jacket, and a lingerie set) that all of my outfits would allow (in the real world) any woman entry into about 95% of places. Country clubs may be an issue.

Regardless of how much bitching and moaning there may be (I am included here), Rockstar has done a rather fine job of having a more grounded approach to clothing.

Not agreed with your post, but I love Karen Daniels. 

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

wat

xxi
  • xxi

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:07 PM Edited by xxi, 23 October 2017 - 05:11 PM.

apologies I don't spend every minute in this thread looking for your reply as if my life depended on it. a war? oh hunty, I'm just saying that glitched trashy outfits isn't my thing, like filters aren't yours.

sure, you win. ⭐ just for you

tumblr_m5o7no9aPo1qhbsibo1_500_large.gif

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:10 PM Edited by DeliRoxeD, 23 October 2017 - 05:14 PM.

apologies I don't spend every minute in this thread looking for your reply as if my life depended on it. a war? I'm just saying that glitched trashy outfits isn't my thing, like filters aren't yours. if you come at me with a toxic reply I'll return the same to you.

tumblr_m5o7no9aPo1qhbsibo1_500_large.gif
nah man, there was no war, and no toxic reply, i understand that some of you won't like it, at first i thought there was something wrong with it, that's why i was asking, yes, dog filter is f*cking cancer, that was semi toxic semi provocative, not an attack tho, how i said, now war, that was just a word that i used to describe the situation, and yes, i care the same about this as you do. I think that i explained all, have a nice day. Also technically you are the only one toxic, tbh, only thing i want to know, what is so "trashy" on them?

xxi
  • xxi

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

keep checking this thread for tips on how to not look like visual cancer 👍
  • PajeroJonas likes this

DeliRoxeD
  • DeliRoxeD

That guy people hate.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

keep checking this thread for tips on how to not look like visual cancer 👍

And you won't stop.

Karen Daniels
  • Karen Daniels

I.A.A Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:48 AM

Love you too :)

The thing I found with GTA Online is the female characters have much more diversity with clothing options than male characters. Granted could Rockstar have added more layers to the game for both? Yes. But what we were give wasn't bad... just disappointing that we haven't gone past the jacket-over-top system.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:18 AM

I too love love Karen Daniels (and her flashlight :whistle: ) but have to disagree here too. Female characters may have more variety of clothing however, what they lack is the ability make combinations you would see on a day to day basis. Even NPC's have certain combinations we can't do.

I also have to say that since Bikers, most female clothing has gone down hill. The shorts we got with Gunrunning were literally copied and pasted from a male model, no resizing, nothing. There are hardly any fitted jackets and they wouldn't know what Black was if it hit'em in the face.
  • Commander S likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:42 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 24 October 2017 - 09:43 AM.

Female characters may have more variety of clothing however, what they lack is the ability make combinations you would see on a day to day basis. Even NPC's have certain combinations we can't do.

Yes exactly. I'm just disappointed with new clothes we get, thats mostly the same items declined with 50 different color masks.

I'm an amateur texturer actually, I modded Total War serie games for about 7 years, I used both maya, PS, gimp, autodesk, Inkscape, depending what I've to do, and frankly I find what we get in GTA is pure laziness sometimes(not always...). There are some stuff like the 50 camos for Parkas I wouldn't even release. 

Well...even as someone focusing on textures(texture creation, texture to object, normal mapping etc), I think there is a moment more models have to be created, and re-model them to create more combinations. 

• REXX and Commander S like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users