For Female Avatars..

1,220 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

I like the orange bikini but it gets the virgins too excited. I change clothes so sometimes my female toon looks a bit slutty, sometimes militant (camo clothing), sometimes pretty conservative. Right now she has a black mini and red tank with high heels. Not exactly a hooker. Party girl perhaps.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

I love the off-shoulder tops the most.

But I'd like a tank-top that's black, but not cropped to show off my tattoos.

• WBaker likes this

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

How about, saints row style?

You pick your item of clothing, then you pick its colour, and the style in which you wish to wear it, un/buttoned, un/tucked, glasses on your head, whatever man.

When it comes to making a unique character, all the options are better than none.

• Davexen, WBaker, Titania and 1 other like this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Inb4 guys with girl accounts who have ps or xbox and convenitely don't have a mic hmmm.. Oh wait too late

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

strippers....

I want to ask...

does wearing Bikini (matching color) with sport shoes, and and necklace looks like strippers?

I thought that is sporty?

see below, my sig. picture for sample pls

Bikini really only fits if you're out on the beach or something.

Too many players run around in bikinis while on missions.  Seeing someone hijack a Titan in a bikini looks beyond silly.

Like that pic with her by the surfboard is actually really awesome, but the others like on the bike looks like she's part of some comedic stunts show like Jackass or something.

ouch, I hope there are cycling outfit so I have something to choose from

I guess using sports top and shorts shorts works with bike better then Bikini? 

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Wear whatever dude, nowhere in LS or BC has a dress code so.

All the bikini all of the time. Even more so if it annoys others.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

Inb4 guys with girl accounts who have ps or xbox and convenitely don't have a mic hmmm.. Oh wait too late

image.png

strippers....

I want to ask...

does wearing Bikini (matching color) with sport shoes, and and necklace looks like strippers?

I thought that is sporty?

see below, my sig. picture for sample pls

Bikini really only fits if you're out on the beach or something.

Too many players run around in bikinis while on missions.  Seeing someone hijack a Titan in a bikini looks beyond silly.

Like that pic with her by the surfboard is actually really awesome, but the others like on the bike looks like she's part of some comedic stunts show like Jackass or something.

ouch, I hope there are cycling outfit so I have something to choose from

I guess using sports top and shorts shorts works with bike better then Bikini? 

Yeah I'd go with that.

I with I could wear the Penetrators top without the logo.

Or like a bikini top with shorts wouldn't look as bad.

• TBSS06LS2 likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

You looking for a date, big boy?
  • EastsideLBC likes this

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

0_0.jpg

This is Karen,my female avatar,doesn"t she hot enough for sure, i will give u a nice blowjob if you want,of course that will cost u $500,000 per service!!!

*facepalm for you and your fantasies*

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Pretty much this. Haha the majority of "girls" I meet in online games don't have mics. A few of them actually do, but even fewer are actually good at the games they play.

• GTKING1st likes this

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

It's really disappointing how there may be a whole pile of clothes in GTAO, but they're all just the same thing with different colours or patterns. There really should be the option to have a style of clothing and customise the pattern or colour yourself, instead of how it is now with extremely limited options.

This lack of choice means that most people tend to look the same, considering we have a very small choice of normal looking clothes. Then of course, you have the teenage boys who attempt have a female character and just look like hookers.
  • lpgunit and sportbikepilot369 like this

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

The real question is WHY do guys want to be a female in a game anyways? Is there some kind of Ladyboy infatuation going on? Gross

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Pretty much this. Haha the majority of "girls" I meet in online games don't have mics. A few of them actually do, but even fewer are actually good at the games they play.
somebody gets it!

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

The real question is WHY do guys want to be a female in a game anyways? Is there some kind of Ladyboy infatuation going on? Gross

I can only speak for myself, but I love the reactions from people.

Some people get soooo mad at you for not playing your RL gender. Worth it.

My girl is pretty fugly anyway. Too many hours in criminal work. 

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

You've clearly not played with me then...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

Have a mic, will destroy you in the game!

• EastsideLBC likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

he said the majority, not all girls.

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

And yet your signature gives the impression you believe differently.
  • FirstLadyofGTA, BuyMeTheMoon and theadmiral like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by theadmiral, 04 November 2013 - 06:11 AM.

I would love to see a RL photo of the guy who dedicates his forum profile and posts to talking about how women dont exist on the internet, and has a "Get high" username.

• FirstLadyofGTA, Chaos-Elite and EastsideLBC like this

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

I've met quite a few girls on PC who were nearly top in the clan they were in with me at the time. Three were pretty f*cking sexy as well.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Oh look the asshats have come out, Everyone get your pitchforks we got some f*ckers to run down.

No but seriously quit just quit... Why do people insist on being douchebags?

FYI it doesn't make you cool.. It just makes you a douchebag smh...

Also the only reason it matters if the female character is a real female is cause you want to hit on her

like a f*cking douchebag... So shutup f*ck off and get a the f*ck out of here.

Inb4 Douchebags complain and flame me because i'm correct.

• GTKING1st, FirstLadyofGTA and EastsideLBC like this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Le Tittle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Pffft, come on. We both know that you're not a girl, cause if you were, you wouldn't be here typing that message, because girls don't exist on the Internet.

/sarcasm

• EastsideLBC likes this

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

I usually dress in things I think would be comfortable and would make sense to wear into a firefight 0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

I had no idea anybody would get so upset I made a female character. There wasn't anything underlying my decision besides I just played three male characters. Much more fascinating is what disturbs you so much. There's something downright Freudian I think.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Le Tittle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Here's my character seconds before she was run over, shot, and then t-bagged by two guy avatars... That car in the picture? Yeah, not mine... It was their bright blue Monroe. She's nothing special, I just kept clicking on random until the game gave me someone that wasn't a complete potato face.

j210ZzD.jpg

Here's a second picture.

NSO5uq0.jpg

Edit: It looks like she's mid blink in both pictures. lmao, I'm not very good at photography...

• GrandReaping likes this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

bikinis and sneakers, lol at the cutscenes.

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

but...but..........there are no girlz on teh interetz!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

It's really disappointing how there may be a whole pile of clothes in GTAO, but they're all just the same thing with different colours or patterns.

Then of course, you have the teenage boys who attempt have a female character and just look like hookers.

I agree with the first bit and though I'm not a teenage boy my femme toon can look kinda hookerish. Don't hate her cause she's a hot Amazonian who's comfortable wearing nothing but her AP pistol.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 04 November 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Since this is a game, I don't care at all what my character wears, I think its fun to try out new things even if its nice or ugly. One day I would put on something crazy, another day I dress normal. I don't feel any need to dress like I would in real life. One day I would put on a leopard sweater with purple pants and a green hat with white shoes and blue make up, so ugly, but does it matter? Another day I would put on jeans and a regular t-shirt with simple make up and some earrings. A couple of days ago i ran around in a blue bikini top with blue jeans so I could see the new tattoo on my back. It's not like my character needs a boyfriend or anything, so who cares? 

Why is this girls-on-internet thing so big? And why do you guys talk about gamer girls being ugly? Are you any better yourselves? And does it really matter? Of all places I did not think that the gamer community was this superficial(actually it's not where I'm from). I don't care what people I play with look like, and I don't understand why so many guys care. 

• M3mn0ch_1987 and HEISENBERGl52 like this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

So it would make more sense to have two characters that share a bank account as two guys? No offense to anyone who is homosexual, just saying.

I have one guy and one girl for my two characters. It's nice to experience all parts of the game and all of its variety.

• GTKING1st, Chaos-Elite and EastsideLBC like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users