For Female Avatars..

819 replies to this topic
Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

Here's a kooky question for those of you who play as females in the online. Does anyone actually dress your females like real women? Let me explain:

Lately from the online, I've seen some crazy looking female avatars. Either they have some odd face paint on or they dress like strippers from the Vanilla Unicorn. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that, but it's awkward to see them in cutscenes with other players. Does anyone actually dress your female with the skirts, the camisoles, the sandals, the necklaces or earrings? I'm talking about the denim jackets and cargo pants too.

I hardly see anyone actually make a really beautiful looking female without overdoing it. I may be wrong, but I'm just putting this out there.

Also, does anyone use the 'Natural Look' or 'No Makeup' options? There's a lot of variety with the females and I wish more people would actually use them.

I understand that the environment of GTA is not all that customary for a woman, but it's the freedom to actually play as a female is what makes it so alluring to me. But anyway, if anyone has similar thoughts or cool descriptions of their chars, I'd be happy to read. Thank you..

Oh, and thanks guys for replying to my bike post earlier. You're the best!
  • Tonzofun, streetsoflossantos, Miss Manuela 87 and 4 others like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

I don't dress skanky or crazy.  I dress like how I would IRL.

• Denise Robinson, KimberJane, Drunken Cowboy and 3 others like this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:20 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 02 November 2013 - 07:22 AM.

Mine's dressed normally. Denim jacket, pink shirt, some jewelry, a like grey skirt to match the jacket, and some pink/white shoes. Looks pretty normal.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

i use camo gear with high heeled black combat boots (current) or tank top w/ cropped jeans and high heeled boots to match the shirt

I wish we were able to wear guy suits....I hate when I'm playing with guys and everyone's trying to dress alike and im stuck with the ladies suits

but to answer your ? no girly girl(my character is a criminal cant run in a skirt) and b/c the creation process was so bad i usually just put a mask on my character. I HAVE PINK GUNS THOUGH :)

• ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi likes this

KING01
  • KING01

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by KING01, 02 November 2013 - 08:13 AM.

0_0.jpg

This is Karen,my female avatar,doesn"t she hot enough for sure, i will give u a nice blowjob if you want,of course that will cost u $500,000 per service!!!

• RobinTheBrave, Lesbian_farts, levendis and 3 others like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

Does anyone know how to upload pictures on this website? From your social club thing I mean. I have an account but I don't see the option to upload pictures or something.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Does anyone know how to upload pictures on this website? From your social club thing I mean. I have an account but I don't see the option to upload pictures or something.

copy the url of the pic, click the image tool in the toolbar when you go to make a post, it says paste url so do so, and voila

• PaulDPearl and Lord Pleb like this

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

I like to fully dress my female alt character. I've never been into keeping my female characters in games naked.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

I try to dress her normal and i usually use the natural makeup but i do change it up every now and again. Id like to be able to alter her face again but unfortunately Im stuck with my girl avatar since shes my highest ranked and Im not looking to start all over.

When i see the stripper heels, i think she cant rob a store in those!

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by Dementious, 02 November 2013 - 10:35 PM.

Hell yeah! I hate showing mah breasts all the dayum time so I put her in a dress.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Leather jacket, snakeskin croptop, black leather knee boots and short-shorts. Cuz she's a badass. Chunky earrings and shooter shades. No heels, tho - that sh*t is impractical in a firefight. 

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Pink T-shirt. Aqua pants. Hot pink boots. I think this is OK and it matches my cars
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi likes this

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Ah, I dress kinda normal. I think.

0_0.jpg

• AAR and Judicious 7 like this

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

0_0.jpg

Dang that hoe ugly bro! :D

• Eyecandy and CosmoKramer0 like this

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by thejack0ff, 02 November 2013 - 11:12 PM.

0_0.jpg

Dang that hoe ugly bro! :D

:breadfish:  It wasn't me, it was random *looks around nervously*

• Sh1zn3t, Smoke Cat, FirstLadyofGTA and 3 others like this

Edwin
  • Edwin

横糸

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Erm... I dunno, I'm not a girl so Id have to get a girl's opinion on it, haha.

No idea how to get pics off the Social Club while on xbox, though. :/

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

0_0.jpg

#1 rule is, never wear the scarf.

I'd rather run around like a fool in a bikini, than wear that stupid ugly, horrid scarf, lol.  I play around with my character a lot, in terms of make-up and hair color but I have never had an hair besides the ponytail because all the other styles are terrible.

Make-up makes a huge difference.  You can seem like you're playing as a completely different character.

• AAR likes this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

i wish the men could were dress like Trevor can in single player 

• levendis likes this

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

0_0.jpg

Probably the only good looking chick I've seen so far in the game, which is weird to type.. 

• blakeney and Biohazard Abyss like this

ASDF0716
  • ASDF0716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

My female toon has the "natural look" make up, no tats, she normally wears the black leather jacket, the tan t shirt, faded jeans and street shoes.

Every once in awhile, I will put her in the two tone suit top, the tan shirt, the gray pants and black high heels.

If I'm not on a mission, I sometimes put her in the white and tan striped hoodie, white shorts and sandals.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

If I'm gonna keep posting in threads like this I should take new pictures....

0_0.jpg
There ya go, denim jacket ;)

0_0.jpg
I use the makeup called soft grey or something like that. Not quite 'natural look' but its no 'chola'.

ASDF0716
  • ASDF0716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by ASDF0716, 03 November 2013 - 12:07 AM.

pics- sorry about the horrible backlighting.

http://socialclub.ro...rZ0qfcmc7oqDS2A

http://socialclub.ro...4CUe2-SfQhe-5Tw

http://socialclub.ro...mU0G3IH5Ve46WVg

http://socialclub.ro...f4UOFaZwDSKERzA

http://socialclub.ro...Tgkyr8NcwaqodFA

hrm... I thought for sure that would embed them?

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

So I just had a three way mission with two girls, only ever seen women in races. Sorry, you're a butter face, but dat ass.

0_0.jpg

(I may or may not be drunk, irl obviously)

ASDF0716
  • ASDF0716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• AAR likes this

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

copy the url of the pic, click the image tool in the toolbar when you go to make a post, it says paste url so do so, and voila

I can't get this to work for me.  It always says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."  What gives?

ASDF0716
  • ASDF0716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by ASDF0716, 03 November 2013 - 12:36 AM.

"I can't get this to work for me.  It always says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."  What gives?"

Instead of copy/pasting the link from the URL bar, click the photo so it pops into a separate window, then r click it and select "copy image location"

Then paste THAT- it will end in a .jpg instead if a .html

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

0_0.jpg

I'd rather run around like a fool in a bikini, than wear that stupid ugly, horrid scarf, lol.  I play around with my character a lot, in terms of make-up and hair color but I have never had an hair besides the ponytail because all the other styles are terrible.

Make-up makes a huge difference.  You can seem like you're playing as a completely different character.

My GTA Online avatar wanted me to tell you that he likes your GTA Online avatar.
Sorry, he is shy. Which is sad, because this is GTA, lol.

Seriously though, out of the female avatars I have seen, I always like yours best.

MrDemeulemeester
  • MrDemeulemeester

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I dress my female character up all the time. Actually I never go into a mission, survival, race, etc without dressing her up. Same with my male character. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My female character with the natural look and with the cat eyes look.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• CrusherTroi likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

0_0.jpg

My GTA Online avatar wanted me to tell you that he likes your GTA Online avatar.
Sorry, he is shy. Which is sad, because this is GTA, lol.

Seriously though, out of the female avatars I have seen, I always like yours best.

Great to know.  Worked very hard on her :D

DarkxMaterials
  • DarkxMaterials

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

0_0.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users