Photo

COD players, please go back to COD

48 replies to this topic
zujca
  • zujca

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Pointless thread is pointless. You can't say every COD player is like that and that every player that acts like that is a COD player. Too much biasing. 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm a call of duty player (zombies), and I'm not a kid? I also don't grief online. I'm just a cool mother f*cker from another mother.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Its not the griefing that I have a big problem with. Hell, I grief from time to time. My issue is the people who blow up peoples PV's for absolutely no reason, but for sh*ts n.giggles, but then act like they have no clue why they are in BS lobbies.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

You can't blow up people's car in CoD.

who-dat
  • who-dat

SAR commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I'm a proud griefer and I don't play Call of Duty. We're here to stay :)

Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

your uncle works for R*? cool story.

my neighbors dogs cousins owner cuts the hair for one of Dan Housers gardeners, and they've confirmed you're full of sh*t.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

From your OP, it sounds like you would be a perfect fit for the CoD community. Your whole OP is an annoying misspelled rant the likes of which anyone would associate with this stereotype CoD player you speak of.

Irony? No, just dumb.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Now if we can just get the OP's mangled corpse cleaned from the debate floor we can move on :)

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

my neighbors dogs cousins owner cuts the hair for one of Dan Housers gardeners, and they've confirmed you're full of sh*t.

The fact that you dont believe me doesnt matter to me. However I am a bit curious as to your way of thinking. How in the hell would you think it is so far fetched that my uncle works for R*? Just because noone in your family is successful and have been taking turns hitting the crack pipe as they sent you out in a meth run, doesnt mean everyone elses is the same.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

The same uncle with the gimpy leg that touches you at night?

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

The fact that you dont believe me doesnt matter to me. However I am a bit curious as to your way of thinking. How in the hell would you think it is so far fetched that my uncle works for R*? Just because noone in your family is successful and have been taking turns hitting the crack pipe as they sent you out in a meth run, doesnt mean everyone elses is the same.

Its probably because you sound like COD kids(same ones you're bitching about) telling people their -insert family member here- works for MS and they're gonna hack/bann others accounts.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

damn white people and their COD. lol

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

That awkward moment when you don't understand that most Cod players and most GTA players are one and the same.

Cod players love games that take no skill, that's why they all adore GTA, and visa-versa.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

I think the COD players are still playing COD. So they can't be playing GTA:O :p

Exactly, If you have played Call Of Duty that makes you a "COD player"? If you haven't played it then what would you know about "COD players?". Been gaming for 20 years, played hundreds of games, Gets generalised as a COD player... Logic of a moron.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Leave GTA to the grown-ups? I didn't realize grown ups need to be policed with elementary school punishments like wearing dunce caps? Sounds to me like a game for little children.

• GankThis110 likes this

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

OP plays TDM with auto lock and calls CoD players out?......your playing a game that requires no skill kid GTAO is not a skill based game, its a game to run around and act stupid. Your the type of guy to get on CoD,Camp and when you die you say you got killed by a camper....STFU haha

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Leave GTA to the grown-ups? I didn't realize grown ups need to be policed with elementary school punishments like wearing dunce caps? Sounds to me like a game for little children.

Its called degrading. It would be the same thing as if you commited.....say, petty theft, and the judge says "ill let you off easy. No jail time. But in front of everyone, go stand in the time-out corner for an
hour".

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

OP plays TDM with auto lock and calls CoD players out?......your playing a game that requires no skill kid GTAO is not a skill based game, its a game to run around and act stupid. Your the type of guy to get on CoD,Camp and when you die you say you got killed by a camper....STFU haha

"COD" player and "Person who plays COD" are 2 different things. The same as being a weed smoker and "Stoner" are 2 different things. And actually, I never camped when I played COD. I dont have the patience to just sit in one spot and wait for sh*t to happen.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Jesus, do you even gun, bros?

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

I like the Dodge Coronet.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

Yeah... I am sick of the dumb degenerate white trash hick Republican morons yelling racist homophobic ethnocentric hate slurs into their mics and making Americans look as stupid as possible. Hopefully they will be in a war zone soon..... and not come back

What makes you think they are Republican?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users