Photo

COD players, please go back to COD

48 replies to this topic
R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

I guess you can consider this a mini-rant. I can easily tell which players are COD-tards. They are usually white (no offense) kids who go around griefing and blowing up PV's because they still think trolling is cool and then make up illogical excuses like "Hurr durr. BS lobby is brokin. Ef R* Didnt wnt uz blowing up PV's, den y did dey add explosives? Hurr durr. Its how the game.ez sposed 2 b played derp.". Not to mention the levels of immaturity. A few hours ago, I CRUSHED these guys in a race. They kept trying to PIT me, but every single time, I dodged it and it backfired on them. So they all tried to kick me from the lobby, all the while talking sh*t on their mics. So I turn my mic on and pretty much made them feel stupid, and the guy responds "Well it doesnt matter to me, cause I can beat you next race". Next race, I crush them AGAIN, and I said "I see you fell in 7th place" and he says "Thats because..........ni**er! ni**er! SHUT UP ni**er! I CANT HEAR YOU, ni**er! ni**er!". It didnt offende me at all, but its.like, really? Thats the maturity level you stooped down to? Funny part is, he was with british guy and girl and they were his friends who seemed cool. She voted him out, called him.immature, and apologized for him. But you COD players need to disappear when COD Ghost comes out, and leave GTA to the grown-ups.
  • The-BATMAN likes this

JayBee95
  • JayBee95

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

This thread is pointless not all CoD players are kids...and second of all not all CoD players are like this, i play CoD and i would never dream of acting like this. Personally i think your just stereotyping people if they're immature they must be CoD players kind of Bull to be fair i think you should rethink your rant...
  • who-dat and Kayli like this

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

Honestly..., stfu

• who-dat likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

This thread is pointless not all CoD players are kids...and second of all not all CoD players are like this, i play CoD and i would never dream of acting like this. Personally i think your just stereotyping people if they're immature they must be CoD players kind of Bull to be fair i think you should rethink your rant...

No, Because im a COD player. Im not implying that if you play COD you're immature. Im implying that if you're immature, you most likely play COD. If you're not like them, then obviously im not talking to you. If I walk in a room of 100 women sitting down and I yell "STAND UP, SLUT", if you're not a slut, you have no reason to stand up.
  • OllyBongo1 likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

Honestly..., stfu

Your name is "The Kid". You're obviously too young to be here. Play with a set of keys until you fall asleep, kiddo.
  • crashhat69 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

I love how some adults try to use the term kid or its derivatives as some form of derision..... Whilst spouting on about maturity.... ah the irony...

• TeCNeEk, StupidAssHeadAss and who-dat like this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

tl;dr
op is a fa**ot cod player

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

I wish the GranTurismo/midnight club/NFS dickheads would go back to their games too

"hurr durr y did youz blowed up my pink sultan hurr durr"

"y iz u shooting me hurr durr lez be frenzzz"

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

I'm a cod player not white only grief if they deserve it n not a kid so you sure are wrong

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Confuse the kids by talking about things there little minds don't understand

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

I'm a proud griefer and I don't play Call of Duty. We're here to stay :)

Mars A7X
  • Mars A7X

Echelon

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Yeah please COD bots leave next week.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

The pic of the guy eating sh*t > this thread.
  • aig1992 likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

sunnycry.gif

• who-dat, aig1992 and theguyontheleft like this

JayBee95
  • JayBee95

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by JayBee95, 02 November 2013 - 08:27 AM.

I also kill people and blow up PV's why you ask? No not cause im a kid or a troll because its fun. I find it fun having a straight up war with the whole lobby gives me a rush knowing people want me dead! But yeah i will return to cod come Tuesday as many of you will be, Everyone buys a cod game no matter how much you criticise it!!

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

gotta wait a few more days yet til the kids go back to COD. its not out til the 5th

• Art:Vandelay likes this

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Honestly..., stfu

Your name is "The Kid". You're obviously too young to be here. Play with a set of keys until you fall asleep, kiddo.
Lol it's funny because the only place you hear anyone call someone kiddo is call of duty
  • JayBee95 likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Honestly..., stfu

Lol it's funny because the only place you hear anyone call someone kiddo is call of duty

Ive been playing COD since the first one, and I have NEVER heard anyone be called kiddo. And neither have you. The only names they use are fa**ot, bitch, pussy, camper, and ni**er.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

You're not achieving anything with this thread, seriously.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Honestly..., stfu

Great maturity is shown in the above ... *spit*

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Snoop221, 02 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Honestly..., stfu

My name is Snoopy(Snoop221), which i'm sure most people would consider a kid name, so your point about his name is invalid.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Bullsh*t
Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

From your OP, it sounds like you would be a perfect fit for the CoD community. Your whole OP is an annoying misspelled rant the likes of which anyone would associate with this stereotype CoD player you speak of.

Irony? No, just dumb.

• henriquedematos likes this

OllyBongo1
  • OllyBongo1

Da gta crew

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

No, Because im a COD player. Im not implying that if you play COD you're immature. Im implying that if you're immature, you most likely play COD. If you're not like them, then obviously im not talking to you. If I walk in a room of 100 women sitting down and I yell "STAND UP, SLUT", if you're not a slut, you have no reason to stand up.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Honestly..., stfu

Ive been playing COD since the first one, and I have NEVER heard anyone be called kiddo. And neither have you. The only names they use are fa**ot, bitch, pussy, camper, and ni**er.
Then you obviously have not been In a lobby with trickshotters I swear word of the day would be kiddo with them

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

It's grand theft auto ffs ! The game allows u to give the middle finger. It promotes stealing cars and doing drugs. Ppl grief u cause u let them. Give me one good reason not to cause u grief.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Every game has trolls. That's just how the gaming community is, since it is generally filled with immature kids. They don't all come from Call of Duty... lol

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

I think the COD players are still playing COD. So they can't be playing GTA:O :p

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Omnicr0n, 02 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

It's an odd assumption to say the least, that the gaming community is broken into blocks depending on the game. CoD players are GTA players, and most other games unless they are mega casual (sick people!).

This community is the same garbage as the CoD community because they are branches of the same tree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users