Photo

How to kill someone in Passive mode

132 replies to this topic
HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

You could blow their car up? (Assuming they're driving..) 

That being said, leave them the f*ck alone man. You wanna just kill everything that moves, go play Call of Doody. 

• am30 likes this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:09 AM Edited by jcph3, 10 February 2014 - 12:09 AM.

I agree deliberately killing someone in passive mode is grimey... but alot of scumbags use passive mode as a scapegoat...they kill someone multiple times especially players at lower levels then go into passive mode so they cant be killed...people like that piss me off

It pisses me off to esp. Getting spawned killed by a tank!

It only takes a min to go into passive and escape a tank, the players I see are in passive for the entire session. What could they be doing, I wonder? 

Here's a wild thought.  They are minding their own business and want to avoid being killed by random idiots.  A mind blowing concept, I know.

Only an unskilled noob would go for a passive kill.  Why else would you go for a kill that can't defend itself?

Takes a little skill to get that tail rotor in the right spot......  Minding their own business on a roof overlooking the pier....... ya, I suppose they're getting their toon a tan......  Face it, passive, like most other things in GTA, is abused !

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

I agree deliberately killing someone in passive mode is grimey... but alot of scumbags use passive mode as a scapegoat...they kill someone multiple times especially players at lower levels then go into passive mode so they cant be killed...people like that piss me off

It pisses me off to esp. Getting spawned killed by a tank!

It only takes a min to go into passive and escape a tank, the players I see are in passive for the entire session. What could they be doing, I wonder? 

Here's a wild thought.  They are minding their own business and want to avoid being killed by random idiots.  A mind blowing concept, I know.

Only an unskilled noob would go for a passive kill.  Why else would you go for a kill that can't defend itself?

Takes a little skill to get that tail rotor in the right spot......  Minding their own business on a roof overlooking the pier....... ya, I suppose they're getting their toon a tan......  Face it, passive, like most other things in GTA, is abused !

You do realise that a player can't draw a weapon whilst in Passive?  Please stop trying to justify your griefing bloodlust and go play some inferior bull crap war game like Call of Doody.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:19 AM Edited by jcph3, 10 February 2014 - 12:21 AM.

You do realise that a player can't draw a weapon whilst in Passive?  Please stop trying to justify your griefing bloodlust and go play some inferior bull crap war game like Call of Doody.

Dude are you deaf? :miranda:  They come out of Passive within 5 seconds with a shot gun blast to your head. They're all still armed! 

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

You could blow their car up? (Assuming they're driving..) 

That being said, leave them the f*ck alone man. You wanna just kill everything that moves, go play Call of Doody. 

"let us kill everything that moves, if you don't like it, play sims"...  :whistle:

• chronic4lifeDJM likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Dude are you deaf? :miranda:  They come out of Passive within 5 seconds with a shot gun blast to your head. They're all still armed! 

And?  Your point being?  A non-passive player doesn't have to wait 5 seconds to kills you.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

If you can't kill them on the one-minute delay you get as you get out of passive, you're a dingaling.

That's why I love punching griefers while I'm invincible instead. It's just as cool as killing peeps in Passive, except they can try and shoot me while I'm blinking. LOL

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

That's been one of my biggest pet peeves since Online started.

We are in Passive Mode for a reason, We are trying to do something or we are using our phone so we can't see around us when it's dickheads like you who don't understand the rules of the game.

When we're in passive mode we can't fight bad or draw our weapon to defend ourselves so it's not fair.

I agree anybody who kills another person when that  person is in Passive Mode should be labeled a Bad Sport.

We are in Passive Mode for a reason, We aren't looking for a fight at the moment.

It's morons like this who think the game is nothing by mindless killing everybody.

I'll bet these are the same morons who are whining and crying when they get labled a "Bad Sport" and they claim they don't know why

wow wipe some of the sand out your vagina

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:56 AM

I wouldn't mind if passive mode and bad sport were simply removed from freeaim, and left in autoaim.

chronic4lifeDJM
  • chronic4lifeDJM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Most people that use passive mode are pussies. They drive around in a tank killing everyone, so naturally I get a tank. As soon as I kill them, into Pussy Mode they go. How is that fair to everyone trying to get payback? A lot of players hide in Pussy Mode and when you're shooting cops they turn it off, kill you, and back into Pussy Mode they go. The best is the guys that go around blowing up people's cars when they're broke and then turn to Pussy Mode when payback is coming.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by am30, 30 April 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Dat necrobump doe.

Couldn't let the horrid memory of SFBryan rest in peace eh? :lol:

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Im glad that we have alternative means to kill passive players. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a tank troll go into passive the moment their tank was destroyed

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

Bumping a 6 month old topic...

• AnotherUnhappyCamper likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users