XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hi Guys!
I've just bought the $223,000 Apt Alta
(don't know the full name for it)
I have spare cash and I want to buy a Fast car, I wanted a Coil Voltic but when I saw the top speed was 120Mph, I didn't like it, I looked at the Vapid Bullet too but you can't put a spoiler on it so that out me off, the Carbonizzare looked cool but that's too pricey, the Rapid GT's and Obey 9F's are too slow compared to my current fast car
(Benefactor Surano). Obviously an Adder would do but I'm not "in the money" yet unfortunately! My budget is $175,000.
Anyone got ideas?

My current cars:

Vapid Sandking XL
Benefactor Surano
Canis Crusader (Military Jeep, I didn't buy it)
Canis Mesa (MerryWeather Spec)
BF Injection
Ocelot Jackal

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

You are quite ignorant about the cars in gta 5. The specs on the website rarely reflect the actual stats of the car. Look for that spreadsheet that is floating around. And 2. The 9f and rapid gt have the same top speed as the surano. And actually both better overall than the surano. But my recommendation would be the comet if you are so against the others you ruled out. It really doesn't leave much left under 175,000

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

Save up for a Carbonizzare or a Feltzer.

I still use those two cars as my main cars, even though I have an Entity and a Cheetah in the garage.

Feltzer has better handling, the Carbonizzare does not have great handling (it is a drift car) but it has amazing speed.

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

coquette

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Voltic is best in acceleration

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

just keep saving and get a z type and then go mobster on their asses

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

I swear, you are like the only other person I've seen besides me who has a Jackal. Nobody ever mentions it. Love that car, quick and easy to drive. 

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Coquettte, good handling and awesome looks, you won't regret it !

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

I too was in the same predicament. I ultimately wound up getting the Coquette. Pretty fast, handles well and looks really good when modded up. Other option was the Feltzer but I've been pretty happy with the Coquette so far. 

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

You are quite ignorant about the cars in gta 5. The specs on the website rarely reflect the actual stats of the car. Look for that spreadsheet that is floating around. And 2. The 9f and rapid gt have the same top speed as the surano. And actually both better overall than the surano. But my recommendation would be the comet if you are so against the others you ruled out. It really doesn't leave much left under 175,000

Too serious?

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

I swear, you are like the only other person I've seen besides me who has a Jackal. Nobody ever mentions it. Love that car, quick and easy to drive. 

Yeah me too, I love the Jackal! Everything about it I love!

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

I want a jackal, where did you guys find yours? And what were you driving ?

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

I found mine in Rockford Hills in my Benefactor Surano, took me hours!

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

I love how under-appreciated the Obey 9F Cabrio is.

Knucklehead211
  • Knucklehead211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

I would start a 9F appreciation thread if I could ever use my laptop. Love my 9F Cabrio, but I cant figure out how to download pictures from the social club to my phone. Regardless, that car is fast. I'm surprised it's in sport, because I thought the R8 Spyder was considered a super. Anyways, 9F rocks - good handling, little bit spinny, but the rear window is tiny and it can go really fast.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

feltzer. fast, good handling, and dead sexy. has the most appearances options in my oppinion.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I went straight up there right after reading this driving my surano and i found it :)

image_zps36ef48b7.jpg

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Lime green Vacca can look smexy.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

The Banshee: Accelerates like a bat out of hell, it leaves something to be desired in top speed but is second to none at getting off the line.

The Comet: Also another of my favorites, regardless of class. You'll have just as much fun driving The Comet as you would an Adder or Entity; that is assuming that you can drive well. I have heard complaints about handling with The Comet, but i've never had a single problem with it. I do also frequent Forza which has much touchier handling, so GTA feel's pretty arcade-ish; in that it's a bit simplified. 

Honestly I think that The Carbo and The Coquette are too common and are lacking in the 'fun to drive' department, for me atleast. From the sounds of things though you want something you can modify, which leads me to think you might be best off going with The Coquette, I can't imagine why not being able to add a spoiled would be a deal breaker but if thats the case you should be satisfied with the variety available from The Coquette.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

I would start a 9F appreciation thread if I could ever use my laptop. Love my 9F Cabrio, but I cant figure out how to download pictures from the social club to my phone. Regardless, that car is fast. I'm surprised it's in sport, because I thought the R8 Spyder was considered a super. Anyways, 9F rocks - good handling, little bit spinny, but the rear window is tiny and it can go really fast.
I'm right there with you guys, I try not to put my R8 bias into the game but.....I can't help it when the car is so gangsta! I got mine all modded out to max everything with mid level spoiler and metallic black and pearlescent frost white finish...a god send

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Fully modded you can make it look sick and drive like a dream :D

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

I'm right there with you guys, I try not to put my R8 bias into the game but.....I can't help it when the car is so gangsta! I got mine all modded out to max everything with mid level spoiler and metallic black and pearlescent frost white finish...a god send

Yep the spoiler sets the look of the car right off.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Coquette or Comet IMO

Coquette has so many mod options

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

I went straight up there right after reading this driving my surano and i found it :)

image_zps36ef48b7.jpg
Nice!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users