Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Stunts: GTA V vs GTA IV Part 1 (GTA IV)

10 replies to this topic
sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by sammya, 01 November 2013 - 11:15 PM.

Grand Theft Auto 5 versus Grand Theft Auto 4 in the stunting game. Which is better? After 4 months in the making I present you:

GTA Stunts: GTA V vs GTA IV Part 1 (GTA IV)

Part 1 features stunts from Grand Theft Auto IV. Part 2 will feature stunts entirely from Grand Theft Auto V which is expected to be released in the second quarter of 2014.

Hope you guys enjoy!

• Ramyhyday likes this

kezboy
  • kezboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Nice

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I wonder if you can do any good stunts in GTA V such as the IV ones (mid-air control and other sh*t)

sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

A friend of mine who has GTA V on PS3 has told me that the vehicle physics are completely different to GTA IV. Not better or worse, just different. Can anyone confirm the difference between the 2 games? Controlling bikes in the air?

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by zielarz119, 03 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

A friend of mine who has GTA V on PS3 has told me that the vehicle physics are completely different to GTA IV. Not better or worse, just different. Can anyone confirm the difference between the 2 games? Controlling bikes in the air?

For ME, the bikes feels like sports cars on 2 wheels and... sports cars (supercars) feels like speeding tanks, good example is Adder you can just destroy every other car (wheels mainly and kills drivers) and your Adder will never blow up

EDIT: Also if you drive average car and you hit another average car (sedan/couple/muscle) with 100km/h both of the cars will just suddently stop with few stratches and eventually NPC will fly out of the front window

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Stunting is Massively more impressive and fun in IV than V, its like the difference between surviving a HALO dive with a Parachute, compared to without one.

sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

For ME, the bikes feels like sports cars on 2 wheels and... sports cars (supercars) feels like speeding tanks, good example is Adder you can just destroy every other car (wheels mainly and kills drivers) and your Adder will never blow up

EDIT: Also if you drive average car and you hit another average car (sedan/couple/muscle) with 100km/h both of the cars will just suddently stop with few stratches and eventually NPC will fly out of the front window

Damn..Let's hope that when/if they bring GTA V to PC that there is an improvement. If not then I guess we'll have to turn to the modders.

Stunting is Massively more impressive and fun in IV than V, its like the difference between surviving a HALO dive with a Parachute, compared to without one.

No sh*t? The gap between San Andreas and GTA IV in terms of vehicle physics was so impressive. I was hoping for the same thing between GTA IV and GTA V. 

Are stunts generally easier in GTA V?

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Im not good at stunts but I think easier with cars and harder with motorcycles, not realistic though

sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Im not good at stunts but I think easier with cars and harder with motorcycles, not realistic though

No good. I'll have to take a gander. Know any good GTA V stunt videos?

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

IV definitely won this IMO.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

How do you do neat backflips like that in IV? The console versions pull to the left or right when you try to flip them. Did they change the handling for the PC version or is it modded?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users