Quantcast

» «
Photo

Insane GTA V stuntage (Variety of vehicles)

64 replies to this topic
EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

I hate youtube money whores.

SUBSCRIBE! CAN WE GET 100 LIKES!? LOOK AT ALL THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS! WOW, LET'S TRY AND GET IT TO 4000 VIEWS! HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON! MORE COMMENTS! BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! MORE COMMENTS, GUYS!

YouTube has a tips section which shows that most people won't like until prompted, which is true even when I watch. As for money whore I have never made a penny off YouTube, my easycap and wires cost me around £20, my elgato cost me over £100 and yet you have the nerve to hate on me. People hate to see others succeed in any shape or form, but that's just life.

That must be why you have custom thumbnails and are desperate for views and likes.

Go away and pimp your crap somewhere else.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

SUBSCRIBE! CAN WE GET 100 LIKES!? LOOK AT ALL THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS! WOW, LET'S TRY AND GET IT TO 4000 VIEWS! HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON! MORE COMMENTS! BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! MORE COMMENTS, GUYS!

YouTube has a tips section which shows that most people won't like until prompted, which is true even when I watch. As for money whore I have never made a penny off YouTube, my easycap and wires cost me around £20, my elgato cost me over £100 and yet you have the nerve to hate on me. People hate to see others succeed in any shape or form, but that's just life.

That must be why you have custom thumbnails and are desperate for views and likes.

Brilliant, Sherlock Holmes, nice analysis. I have never received a penny. The thumbnails, avatar and banners are both made by Venus, and I am able to make them too along with intros. However, that clearly means the thumbnails are professional =] As I said, people hate success, jealousy is a disease.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

You shouldn't even reply to these "trolls", i.e. calambos.  Their single goal is too accuse and hate on everything you do, why?  Because they have nothing better to do with their life.  I mean, for the love of god... they are video game stunts on youtube... not some Harvard admittance essay.  To spend the time to research f*cking GTA stunt videos to find stunts similar to yours just to put you down and hate on your stunts means they have way too much free time on their hands (and most likely can't do a single one).

I seriously could care less if their the same or similar stunts, you gave them credit, but to spend the time to put a video together with awesome stunts to show us and give us some entertainment is very cool.  And the people who's sole purpose is to hate on you just for posting similar stunt footage is why this forum sucks.

People can be such Aholes, I have been calm recently and tried not to make them look stupid but reply nicely. I used to love arguing in the past. They say I am a money whore and not a single penny has been received by me, I have spent loads of time and money doing it. Good points mate, thanks for the support, that's the only reason I continue to upload, the majority of people are nice.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

longer videos is all i ask

Thanks!

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

What a fail lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users