Quantcast

» «
Photo

Insane GTA V stuntage (Variety of vehicles)

64 replies to this topic
Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

dude how about you came up with your own ideas

what now you cant even do stunts in the game anymore before being put down for "copying"? Why dont you make a patent for your stunts too? Jeez people they are stunts....not someones greatest invention...

Thanks dude, it's nice to see support in this forum!

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

100 likes possible again? :D

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Come on man, you are aware that there is a video thread at the top of the forums.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Come on man, you are aware that there is a video thread at the top of the forums.

Yes but who will really jump to the tenth page to watch a video. Also it becomes difficult to get feedback. For example I used comments from part 2 to make part 3 better. Sorry if you find it annoying though.

calambos
  • calambos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by calambos, 05 November 2013 - 05:17 PM.

Amazing work, check my description already gave them credit and I know most of them lol. Anyway I only copied the few I like and redid them myself still not easy. Also, I don't see no one doing the stunt planes I am? Sorry for copying even though I gave credit people still complain, too late to change dude. It's not easy to make these and find your own stunts, they have over 6 people for one vid stunting from GTA SA.

Exactly. They've been doing these for years, they've put a lot effort into making this video and they know what they are doing. Now you're just copying their stunts incompetently and expect recognition and "support" for doing it. I don't care if you gave them credit, you have just copied these stunts. Why would you even bother doing something if it has already been done by someone else?? When i watch a stunt video i want to be like "wow! this guy has some nice skills and great ideas" or even "this is not really good, but at least he tried to come up with something original". In this case i was just disgusted by your approach to making a gta stunt video. And I'm not accusing you of copying all of it. But now when you mentioned it: as for your plane stunts, I'm sorry you didn't see anyone doing them, but believe me, there's plenty of stuff like this on youtube. Just look it up yourself. Also, as someone has mentioned before, there's no need to do a seperate topic to boast about your mad stunting skills. There's separate topic for this.

Amazing work again, I love watching your videos, and who cares if you use other poeple's stunts, that is why they are called stunts, anyone can do them, but not everyone can do them right.  Not to mention you have plenty of originals across your other videos, don't get bothered by forum trolls.  Anyways, very impressive....

May I ask why a Comet for your car?  Small and quick?

Well, I care. No, "stunts" are not called "stunts" because anyone can do them (btw Xh0sa_NightMare's versions of these aren't close to right). Also, you should look up word "troll" in vocabulary. You can call me a "hater" if anything if you need to call me names in the first place.

what now you cant even do stunts in the game anymore before being put down for "copying"? Why dont you make a patent for your stunts too? Jeez people they are stunts....not someones greatest invention...

Lol he's not supporting you at all by disagreeing with what I said...

...here's your "feedback"

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by Xh0sa_NightMare, 05 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Amazing work, check my description already gave them credit and I know most of them lol. Anyway I only copied the few I like and redid them myself still not easy. Also, I don't see no one doing the stunt planes I am? Sorry for copying even though I gave credit people still complain, too late to change dude. It's not easy to make these and find your own stunts, they have over 6 people for one vid stunting from GTA SA.

Exactly. They've been doing these for years, they've put a lot effort into making this video and they know what they are doing. Now you're just copying their stunts incompetently and expect recognition and "support" for doing it. I don't care if you gave them credit, you have just copied these stunts. Why would you even bother doing something if it has already been done by someone else?? When i watch a stunt video i want to be like "wow! this guy has some nice skills and great ideas" or even "this is not really good, but at least he tried to come up with something original". In this case i was just disgusted by your approach to making a gta stunt video. And I'm not accusing you of copying all of it. But now when you mentioned it: as for your plane stunts, I'm sorry you didn't see anyone doing them, but believe me, there's plenty of stuff like this on youtube. Just look it up yourself. Also, as someone has mentioned before, there's no need to do a seperate topic to boast about your mad stunting skills. There's separate topic for this.Well, I care. No, "stunts" are not called "stunts" because anyone can do them (btw Xh0sa_NightMare's versions of these aren't close to right). Also, you should look up word "troll" in vocabulary. You can call me a "hater" if anything if you need to call me names in the first place.

Lol he's not supporting you at all by disagreeing with what I said...

...here's your "feedback"

A very good attempt at trying to make me look bad, I applaud you for the effort. 

First of all you said I copy stunts incompetently and then later state you are not accusing me of copying...? Surely that is accusing. Incompetently is also subjective so it is just your opinion. I have shown this to the creators and not one of them had a problem with it as they got credit for their stunts. You also say I have nothing original, yet I have watched more than enough stunt plane montages to know no one has uploaded them bridges/footpaths inverted, so you are not hard to impress but rather a troll. Why don't you link me these videos you tell me to believe your word for and I will have a look? Also, as I have mentioned before I want feedback and the moderators are fine with it. Logically it makes sense to start a new thread than post it on page 10 where no one will see. Sorry if you are obsessed with organisation. To sum it up the moderators and stunt creators who should have a problem don't, only you do Mr.KnowItAll. 

Oh and by backing up a negative comment by you he is supporting. I love how you say "I don't care if you gave credit" - it has nothing to do with you. Me hitting similar and same stunt spots as them is between me and them, not you lmao. Good job defining stunts too, makes perfect sense dude. Great to know there is a right and wrong version of the stunts I landed.

I look forward to your comments :D

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yes but who will really jump to the tenth page to watch a video. Also it becomes difficult to get feedback. For example I used comments from part 2 to make part 3 better. Sorry if you find it annoying though.

Well that is the purpose of the thread, its there to keep the forums tidy

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by Xh0sa_NightMare, 05 November 2013 - 08:22 PM.

Well that is the purpose of the thread, its there to keep the forums tidy

I agree and understand it is more tidy, but that thread is just constant posts of videos with rare posts about what people have watched. If you were to look at my part 2 post you would see a lot of good comments which are invaluable for improving. I will give it a try soon though, although it would be great to add a section for videos rather than a thread.

KaKaja
  • KaKaja

GTA 5 GLITCHES <3 WITH PRIDE

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

longer videos is all i ask

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

longer videos is all i ask

Thanks!

calambos
  • calambos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

A very good attempt at trying to make me look bad, I applaud you for the effort. 

First of all you said I copy stunts incompetently and then later state you are not accusing me of copying...? Surely that is accusing. Incompetently is also subjective so it is just your opinion. I have shown this to the creators and not one of them had a problem with it as they got credit for their stunts. You also say I have nothing original, yet I have watched more than enough stunt plane montages to know no one has uploaded them bridges/footpaths inverted, so you are not hard to impress but rather a troll. Why don't you link me these videos you tell me to believe your word for and I will have a look? Also, as I have mentioned before I want feedback and the moderators are fine with it. Logically it makes sense to start a new thread than post it on page 10 where no one will see. Sorry if you are obsessed with organisation. To sum it up the moderators and stunt creators who should have a problem don't, only you do Mr.KnowItAll. 

Oh and by backing up a negative comment by you he is supporting. I love how you say "I don't care if you gave credit" - it has nothing to do with you. Me hitting similar and same stunt spots as them is between me and them, not you lmao. Good job defining stunts too, makes perfect sense dude. Great to know there is a right and wrong version of the stunts I landed.

Have you even read what i wrote? Let me explain it step by step for you:

With my first post I accused you of copying Nomad Squad's ideas. I linked treir video as proof. In my second post I said "...I'm not accusing you of copying all of it.", what means that I don't think that 100% of your video is ripped off other people. There's nothing wrong with consistecy in my posts, you should read more carefully. I didn't say anything about planes till you mentioned it. And if you really have watched more than enough stunt plane montages you would eventually find this video: or one of other Dada9x9's videos featuring inverted plane flying. Again, I'm not saying that you ripped him off, but you asked for link, so here you go. And it's not my fault that you didn't see this, so don't call me troll for this oversight on your part.

And what for did you say "it has nothing to do with you. Me hitting similar and same stunt spots as them is between me and them, not you lmao." That's what I said in the first place - that I don't care about you giving them credit :D. It just annoys me how you copy their ideas and try to save your face by "giving them credit". Oh, and I didn't define "stunts" anywhere, i just tried to fix the other dude's broken definition.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

With my first post I accused you of copying Nomad Squad's ideas. I linked treir video as proof. In my second post I said "...I'm not accusing you of copying all of it.", what means that I don't think that 100% of your video is ripped off other people. There's nothing wrong with consistecy in my posts, you should read more carefully. I didn't say anything about planes till you mentioned it. And if you really have watched more than enough stunt plane montages you would eventually find this video: or one of other Dada9x9's videos featuring inverted plane flying. Again, I'm not saying that you ripped him off, but you asked for link, so here you go. And it's not my fault that you didn't see this, so don't call me troll for this oversight on your part.

And what for did you say "it has nothing to do with you. Me hitting similar and same stunt spots as them is between me and them, not you lmao." That's what I said in the first place - that I don't care about you giving them credit :D. It just annoys me how you copy their ideas and try to save your face by "giving them credit". Oh, and I didn't define "stunts" anywhere, i just tried to fix the other dude's broken definition.

You are actually right I never read it fully, I see what you mean now. I do know dada9x9 but surely hitting different plane spots is original? What more do you expect from people? So if I hit new spots you would be fine with that? If so why didn't you say that in the first place instead of going on the attack?

calambos
  • calambos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

I guess... I have nothing on your plane stunts, doing plane stunts just happens not to give many possibilities so no wonder that almost all videos with ambitious stunts look almost the same (the best that can be done is inverted flying under bridges/tunnels, which is what both you and dada9x9 did anyway). Imo land vehicle stunts are still way to go. I just dislike lack of creativity, so if you make more and various stunts with your own ideas it would be fine.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

I guess... I have nothing on your plane stunts, doing plane stunts just happens not to give many possibilities so no wonder that almost all videos with ambitious stunts look almost the same (the best that can be done is inverted flying under bridges/tunnels, which is what both you and dada9x9 did anyway). Imo land vehicle stunts are still way to go. I just dislike lack of creativity, so if you make more and various stunts with your own ideas it would be fine.

Alright I will have a think about what to do, I do have one idea but there isn't much to do. I did a pool diving stuntage that idea isn't original anymore either. But I will work on it! I did the plane stunts because of how complex they are, same with motorbike stunts.

calambos
  • calambos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Good luck then! :D

A.D.I.O.S
  • A.D.I.O.S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by A.D.I.O.S, 06 November 2013 - 03:49 AM.

WOW! faith in this forum restored..

3rb6qd.jpg

ps: i like your videos.. please do more stunts with the lazer jet :)

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

WOW! faith in this forum restored..

3rb6qd.jpg

ps: i like your videos.. please do more stunts with the lazer jet :)

Haha I try not to argue too much, I will see what I can do with the jet but again it won't be nothing new

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

You are actually right I never read it fully, I see what you mean now. I do know dada9x9 but surely hitting different plane spots is original? What more do you expect from people? So if I hit new spots you would be fine with that? If so why didn't you say that in the first place instead of going on the attack?
I just got really dizzy...

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

I just got really dizzy...

LMFAO!

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Working on something original now, lets see how it turns out!

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Lots of new subs :D!

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Professional Pilot IRL

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Added you on PSN, just call on me when you need help for more stunts or the like.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

I hate youtube money whores.

SUBSCRIBE! CAN WE GET 100 LIKES!? LOOK AT ALL THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS! WOW, LET'S TRY AND GET IT TO 4000 VIEWS! HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON! MORE COMMENTS! BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! MORE COMMENTS, GUYS!

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

SUBSCRIBE! CAN WE GET 100 LIKES!? LOOK AT ALL THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS! WOW, LET'S TRY AND GET IT TO 4000 VIEWS! HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON! MORE COMMENTS! BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! MORE COMMENTS, GUYS!

YouTube has a tips section which shows that most people won't like until prompted, which is true even when I watch. As for money whore I have never made a penny off YouTube, my easycap and wires cost me around £20, my elgato cost me over £100 and yet you have the nerve to hate on me. People hate to see others succeed in any shape or form, but that's just life.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

YouTube has a tips section which shows that most people won't like until prompted, which is true even when I watch. As for money whore I have never made a penny off YouTube, my easycap and wires cost me around £20, my elgato cost me over £100 and yet you have the nerve to hate on me. People hate to see others succeed in any shape or form, but that's just life.

Problem is that you keep blatantly bumping your own post to get it back to the homepage, and you are well aware that there is a video thread where videos are supposed to be posted but you for some reason think you are deserving of an exemption of the rules. That is why people are hating on you, not because of any level of success. 

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Problem is that you keep blatantly bumping your own post to get it back to the homepage, and you are well aware that there is a video thread where videos are supposed to be posted but you for some reason think you are deserving of an exemption of the rules. That is why people are hating on you, not because of any level of success. 

No, that is why you are constantly hating on me. It's as if this offends you in some way, it shouldn't be impacting you this much. I have nicely explained to you that I do it so I can get relevant feedback, unless you have a YouTube channel that you put time into I doubt you will understand. If the moderators have never said I am breaking rules, then who are you to say I am?

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

No, that is why you are constantly hating on me. It's as if this offends you in some way, it shouldn't be impacting you this much. I have nicely explained to you that I do it so I can get relevant feedback, unless you have a YouTube channel that you put time into I doubt you will understand. If the moderators have never said I am breaking rules, then who are you to say I am?

You're right, I forgot that youtube does not have a comment section for feedback

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

You're right, I forgot that youtube does not have a comment section for feedback

People rarely comment, this way they comment here those who do not have accounts. Also I am able to grow my channel. Compare the number of likes to comments, you seriously are full of hatred.

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

You shouldn't even reply to these "trolls", i.e. calambos.  Their single goal is too accuse and hate on everything you do, why?  Because they have nothing better to do with their life.  I mean, for the love of god... they are video game stunts on youtube... not some Harvard admittance essay.  To spend the time to research f*cking GTA stunt videos to find stunts similar to yours just to put you down and hate on your stunts means they have way too much free time on their hands (and most likely can't do a single one).

I seriously could care less if their the same or similar stunts, you gave them credit, but to spend the time to put a video together with awesome stunts to show us and give us some entertainment is very cool.  And the people who's sole purpose is to hate on you just for posting similar stunt footage is why this forum sucks.

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Those are pretty cool dude nice job. my favorite part is the front flip into the pool on the bike that was awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users