Photo

Royal Canadian Mounted Police

135 replies to this topic
Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Sure! We're still getting the training area sorted out but that shouldn't take too long.  :)

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hey, hows everyone doing'?

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm doing good. I finally finished my mock exams so I can be more active.

When we get a few more people, we'll start doing proper patrols and stuff. It'll be fun!

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yeah! And nice, was the test hard?

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Meh. It wasn't that bad. It could've been worse...

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

True. And LCPD:FR1.0 is gonna be great, im excited.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Same! It looks so much better than the previous versions!

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Yeah I can't wait until it comes out. That'll be like a new GTAV.. But better. (And cops, that you can be.)

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'd rather play Farming Simulator than GTA V. It was such a let down.

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Agreed :/. And I like the news on the front page, looks great. We gotta try and get TS. I can ask a friend if he'll let us use his if you want, if he says no we can always use Zello, Skype call or anything else. Also glad my comp will let me connect to games.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

TS, Zello or Skype. As long as we can communicate then it's fine. And I can't believe that we can finally connect! I'll try and get C4pp3d to do a patrol with us at some point. The more the merrier, right?

And thanks for the compliment on the news thingy, I'll keep updating it as we have patrols and we get more crimes occurring.

BTW, this is Jermaine Andrews. If you see him call for backup and arrest him! He his wanted for a hit and run. He was last seen around the Hove Beach area 2 days ago.

GR6Fo23.jpg

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yeah, more the merrier :). I defiantly will stay advised and search for the guy. I already have a Zello account, Director Pera (from another game) so if you want I can create channels when your ready, it's like free team speak but for PC and iPhones/mobile devices.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Sound good. I'll add you as a contact on it.

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Hey I just got a PC Controller! It works great and its awesome. GTA Plays really good with it. The only thing is, the LB Don't work, It keeps saying "Click LB on your controller to arrest someone" But when I do it, it don't work. It's not the thing on the controller cause I can bring up the police computer, just can't use LB on foot. And the ELS Don't work with the controller, I know it probably don't work with a controller at all, But I hope it does. If you know how to get the ELS and the LB button to work on the controller please let me know :).

Other than that, How are you?

- Sergeant T3CH 9.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

LCPDFR doesn't have full controller support at the moment so LB doesn't seem to work. When 1.0 is released, it is meant to have full controller support so it's gonna be much better!

And you still have to use your keyboard for ELS and will probably always have to.

Anyway, I'm doing good. I'm just waiting for LCPDFR 1.0 to be released. I'm getting moist over it.  :santa:

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Yeah that's sucks, but at least I got a controller haha. And yeah I can't wait for 1.0 I'm so excited, honesty a bit more excited than the disappointment game they call "V". 1.0 is probably gonna have so much more things to do. You can also command people in that game like tell em to lean up against the car and stuff.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by Flatulence., 24 December 2013 - 09:07 PM.

I know. It looks so good! It'll be much more fun doing patrols on it. Just a few more days to go!

EDIT: I had a quick patrol today on my own and I got a call about shots fired. When I got there, there was roughly 20 people with automatic weapons. That's the downside of using Braveheart's Policing Scripts. The excrement made contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution system. In other words, the sh*t hit the fan.

gTZD4hv.gif

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

Damn. We should patrol with the unmarked vehicles around that last area, it's probably heated over there. I'll be online today as well maybe, but it's Christmas so idk.

Oh yeah by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Flatulence., 27 December 2013 - 09:17 AM.

Merry Christmas to you to, Sir!

http://www.lcpdfr.co...-video-preview/

IXI IVIike IXI
  • IXI IVIike IXI

Adversus solem ne loquitor

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by IXI IVIike IXI, 27 December 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Username: IXI IVIike IXI

Steam ID/Gamertag: Officer IVIike

Name: Mike

Desired Division: OCC, TSU, or GD

What Skills Do You Have: Excellent dispatching abilities as well as experience within law enforcement clans.

Why Should We Accept You: Based upon my experience as well as my knowledge I think I would be a great addition.

Anything Else: I have DDP, a program that helps with being a Dispatcher. Also, I act mature and can roleplay well.

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

What Skills Do You Have: Excellent dispatching abilities as well as experience within law enforcement clans.

Why Should We Accept You: Based upon my experience as well as my knowledge I think I would be a great addition.

Anything Else: I have DDP, a program that helps with being a Dispatcher. Also, I act mature and can roleplay well.

Hello,
Sergeant T3CH 9 here. I'd just like to say, your application looks pretty good. We've been in the LSPD/LAPD together as well, which was good old times. Based on the Royal Canadian Mounted Police recruiting structure, you'll have to wait upon Commissioner Trump Detector to respond to your app. This could take up to three days. Please be patient and he'll get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck.
- Sergeant T3CH 9.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

I like how you stole the other RCMP's modpack. LOL.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Thank you for posting an application for the RCMP. I will try and contact you as soon as possible so that we can arrange a date for your training to begin. At the moment, we only have a driving course set up so there will be no shooting test involved, although we are hoping to get it set up in the near future.

Once you have done the test (and providing that you have been accepted) I will send you a link to the different mods that we use. This will include: cars, weapons, sirens, uniforms and the RCMP HQ.

- Commissioner Joker

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Hey Commissioner, LCPD:FR 1.0 comes out in exactly 9 hours, excited!!!

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Same! I think we should have a patrol when it comes out. It looks so cool!

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Yeah I'm down. It comes out 7:00 EST. I think it comes out 1 AM over by you.

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

I probably won't be able to play it until tomorrow then (my time) which is gonna make me very upset!  :cry:

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Yeah :/ I'm kind of mad that its coming out later in the day too. But eh, It's whatever. Also do you think we'll have to go on lcpdfr.com and get the information/Update to get 1.0? I'm not to sure.. :panic:

Flatulence.
  • Flatulence.

RCMP Commissioner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yeah. We'll have to download it and install it all over again. It should only take a few minutes though.

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

OMG It's out but I can't download it because to many people are on the website at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users