Photo

I hope Rockstar makes a large SP DLC!

50 replies to this topic
Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

2-3 minutes on a mission? You must clearly be rushing the missions and skipping the cut scenes.  

• DeafMetal likes this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Just thought this.

How about one where the three protags are Trevor Ron and Wade?

..or Franklin Lamar and...?

..or Micheal Jimmy and....?

Ron the tapped out foil hat wearing radio host and Wade the stupid f*cking hillbilly retard AKA the result of incest, you gotta be outta your f*cking mind.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

2-3 minutes on a mission? You must clearly be rushing the missions and skipping the cut scenes.  

no I mean the heist preparation

if buying masks took you longer than 2-3 minutes you must be playing in slow motion

• StarFyer likes this

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Let me ask you this... if we are are not likely to get more heists, what the hell was the point of levelling up your crew?... It had almost no effect as there was not enough heists to make any noticeable difference also the Life Invader guy was bothering me to use him on a heist, yet there were no heists left where I could even choose him...

Could be oversight / bugs etc, but who knows?... I wouldn't count it out.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

no I mean the heist preparation

if buying masks took you longer than 2-3 minutes you must be playing in slow motion

Yeah they really cheated us on those heist preparation missions. They shouldn't have counted as missions.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by Dope_0110, 02 November 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Why does every time someone makes ''I hope for SP missions thread'' it has to contain Franklin becoming a  brainless gangbanger who goes to take over Grove Street for some reason?

Couldn't they continue his story with him being a successful high-stakes criminal like Michael? Can you just let it go? Must you gang bang to feel good about yourself?

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Why does every time someone makes ''I hope for SP missions thread'' it has to contain Franklin becoming a  brainless gangbanger who goes to take over Grove Street for some reason?

Couldn't they continue his story with him being a successful high-stakes criminal like Michael? Can you just let it go? Must you gang bang to feel good about yourself?

yeah I get you but I want more real criminal stuff to do

if you mean by successful high stakes criminal does that include them being the lapdogs of the f*cking FIB?

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

yeah I get you but I want more real criminal stuff to do

if you mean by successful high stakes criminal does that include them being the lapdogs of the f*cking FIB?

Yes it does. I mean, there was a valid reason why they did work for FIB initially though Rockstar did mess it up later on. With Trevor being Trevor he would've definitely rejected to work them more than once-or twice and would make the other two do what they did in the last mission much earlier.
Then again, there would be no incentive to go for the other heists I guess, besides them being bored and doing them for fun. But yeah, the story did have it's sloppy points, however it's still better than making Franklin into a gang member. People should just get over that idea that a black man must be a gangsta and a die hard Grove Street thug.

They can continue with assassinations, car theft, heists, street racing and a bunch of other ideas that are criminal, make sense with current story and actually get you money unlike robbing Ballas with 5 bucks in their pockets.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

I'm w/ woggleman I'd like to be able to store more vehicles! And sure more missions, detailed ones, would be nice but honestly, I'd like for R* to fix the existing problems w/ vehicle physics, vehicles disappearing from just 20feet away etc. Car races as *missions* really isnt a mission to me. 

I mean there is no real depth to simple thefts and little shootouts.

I honestly dont call it much of a mission by  "drive to point A, try to escape 10 bad guys w/ guns and drive stolen/repossessed vehicle to lockup." There is just so little meaning to many of these things in-game.

With Franklin, you drive to the lockup and grab the huge tow truck, pick up the car, take car to lockup, you're done. I mean??? Its almost like *busywork* instead of something w/ meaningful.

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

OG

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

Just thought this.

How about one where the three protags are Trevor Ron and Wade?

..or Franklin Lamar and...?

..or Micheal Jimmy and....?

Well would be interesting story just with Trevor.I thought a lot about it, I've met many fans who would like to see DLC only with T but, many haters are over the world so..I thought like they would do flashback for Mike and Trevor, and another DLC just for Franklin and Lamar, others friends.. etc.

I am very curious what will happen for DLC.

This !!! ^

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I think there's a good chance that we'll see a North Yankton DLC, a fair chance we'll see Niko, and some chance we'll see CJ.
I'm hoping we see all three, as unlikely as that is. Niko in North Yankton would, without a doubt, be the best thing ever in the entire history of things, even more so than a CJ return.
Any sort of DLC for GTA V, be it Alien Invasion, The Lost and Undead, North Yankton, Episodes from Los Santos, Stories from San Andreas, or something as small as a few more missions would be awesome and could make GTA V that much better...

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

^ yeah I agree man but still seeing Niko again or even a DLC in North Yankton seems unlikely why do you think there is

a good chance that it happens?

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

89 missions and variety of them. Not like 2 - 3 mins and with very strong storyline plus another additional flyable city

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Imagine a GTA by the people, for the people.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Prequel. 2009. The Lost Episodes.You play as this new young bad-ass biker from The Lost. Trying to take over The Angels of Death meth business. And eventually Johnny and The Lost meet Trevor and become business partners. Then eventually 4 years later you must avenge Johnny's death.

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

^ yeah I agree man but still seeing Niko again or even a DLC in North Yankton seems unlikely why do you think there is

A number of reasons. First, North Yankton is too detailed to be used for just a couple appearances. The place itself is a wonderfully detailed sandbox that we've only explored a small piece of during our two missions there. Second, there is a photo tag for North Yankton in snapmatic. We can't take pictures there now, so why would R* create a tag for a place we can't take pictures in? Because we will be able to, eventually. Third and lastly, the fans want it. Rockstar listens to their fans, and, unless they're deaf, they will notice that there is a strong demand for North Yankton. Even if R* didn't originally plan it, you can bet that they have plans for it now.
Niko? That's just a remote possibility. North Yankton? Pretty much all but confirmed.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

Although R* said they won't be making large DLCs like in GTA IV, I think GTA Vs tremendous commercial success would make them reconsider that.

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

Lamar DLC should be awesome:) and then with Packie

TRANEMing
  • TRANEMing

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Like large SP DLCs, too but chance is slim.

If u want the new DLCs containing new weapons and cars, the upcoming Beach Bum DLC can satisfy u.

But u want some DLCs like new missions, by making new playable characters?(So there will be at least three new ones and there will be a new game like EFLC)

Or by adding new missions to existing characters?(If those missions happened after the SP story, it's impossible because u can choose a different endings.If it happened not long before the SP story, maybe u should play Online.If it happened long time before the SP story, [like North Yankton], the map of North Yankton will not be so small.If the new missions happened among missions of SP, players will say R* just like Ubisoft taking main story mission away and selling them as DLC like in Assassin's Creed)

So what I think is R* consider Online can take the place of new large SP DLC and places like North Yankton likely apprear as a DLC in MP like map packs DLC in Max Payne 3.

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Forget about it. I'm sorry because I would like to see Episodes From Los Santos :(

i think that they would add something related to CJ like Solo mentioned it in IGN panel fingers crossed 

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

A number of reasons. First, North Yankton is too detailed to be used for just a couple appearances. The place itself is a wonderfully detailed sandbox that we've only explored a small piece of during our two missions there. Second, there is a photo tag for North Yankton in snapmatic. We can't take pictures there now, so why would R* create a tag for a place we can't take pictures in? Because we will be able to, eventually. Third and lastly, the fans want it. Rockstar listens to their fans, and, unless they're deaf, they will notice that there is a strong demand for North Yankton. Even if R* didn't originally plan it, you can bet that they have plans for it now.
Niko? That's just a remote possibility. North Yankton? Pretty much all but confirmed.

yeah thanks I hope you are right dude
and North Yankton will be available for SP also and not just online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users