Opening up with Hookers

39 replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Why is it I can only open up emotionally around hookers?

When I go see these girls I find myself easily talking to them about anything and everything. In fact I think sometimes I visit these girls simply because I want someone to talk to. The last few times I told them I didn't even want sex really. I just liked seeing this specific girl who I had developed a good vibe with. I've seen her probs 10 times now.

But when it comes to talking to girls normally I can never open up I get shy and reserved. I dont even bother with them now I am only confident around the 'girls' I go see in private. I'm stopping now as I'm wasting money doing that. Its kinda embarrassing really. Why is this? I need another opinion.

Do I really respect women if I'm going to see hookers? I feel I do respect women but I'm starting to think maybe deep down I don't since if I did would I try to get a legitimate girlfriend. I dunno maybe its because I can't get a girlfriend or because I don't want the hassle and emotional baggage that comes with getting a girl.

• VVipeSide likes this

Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by Rusty Shackleford, 01 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

There's no fear of rejection or judgement with a pro. She's going to listen and act like she's interested as long as you've paid for the time.

Start small when talking with girls. Share your favorite show or type of coffee. Don't open with "my dad never hugged me."

Try not to fear rejection. It's part of life. Shake it off and move on.

• MrPeteyMax and Revenge of the Donut like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Sounds like you've got it all figured out, man. Hookers are cheaper than therapy. Try getting a handy from your psychiatrist.

• DeafMetal likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Threadbare tapestry unwinding slow

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I suppose it's easier to open up to someone who can't really pass judgement on you. 

• DeafMetal and Ciaran like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

because you're a pussy who has no self confidence?

that's my best guess.

of course hookers will pretend to listen to you or care about your problems.

you're paying them.

they'll sit there and play a game of checkers with you assuming you've got the cash for the hour. that doesn't mean they give a sh*t about you. you need to try and talk to people who aren't taking money from you. until then you'll never know exactly what is wrong. if you really need to pay someone to talk, you'd make a lot more progress with an actual psychiatrist or therapist then you ever will with some dumb whore.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:41 AM Edited by King Andreas, 02 November 2013 - 07:42 AM.

Something to think about: Hookers have 10-20 customers daily, right? I vehemently doubt they douche or shower themselves after each customer; therefore, she services one customer, and not even 5 minutes later, she services another. That means the next customer ends up rubbing his dick in another guys ejaculations. Do you "heterosexual" guys realize that?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

because you're a pussy who has no self confidence?

that's my best guess.

of course hookers will pretend to listen to you or care about your problems.

you're paying them.

they'll sit there and play a game of checkers with you assuming you've got the cash for the hour. that doesn't mean they give a sh*t about you. you need to try and talk to people who aren't taking money from you. until then you'll never know exactly what is wrong. if you really need to pay someone to talk, you'd make a lot more progress with an actual psychiatrist or therapist then you ever will with some dumb whore.

1) I admit there's some truth to that. :lol:

2) Its not that I'm telling them my problems and expecting empathy Im just telling them to tell them. I know they don't actually care. My problems arent even major problems. But its not good because it objectifies women.

Something to think about: Hookers have 10-20 customers daily, right? I vehemently doubt they douche or shower themselves after each customer; therefore, she services one customer, and not even 5 minutes later, she services another. That means the next customer ends up rubbing his dick in another guys ejaculations. Do you "heterosexual" guys realize that?

Not with the girl I saw. I don't know for sure but my guess is 4-5 customers tops a day. And the polish I girl I saw always went straight to the showers when I was there and she was a strict condom user. Not something I'm very proud of but I'm trying to stop Ive been doing it for 8 months now its gotten ridiculous.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 02 November 2013 - 11:44 AM.

cash 4 vag. vag 4 cash.

oldest profession in the world.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

A professional hooker takes more care about her private parts than most normal Women actually. It is after all their source of income. Just like any one else who takes care of their work tools at their job. A clean vagina is a money making vagina.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

What do you want from women? It seems that you have some issues that need to be dealt with. Don't expect girls to be the solution to your problem(s). That's not a good way to start a relationship.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

What do you want from women? It seems that you have some issues that need to be dealt with. Don't expect girls to be the solution to your problem(s). That's not a good way to start a relationship.

I dont really know. Girls are not the solution I can understand that.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by trip, 02 November 2013 - 06:59 PM.

A professional hooker takes more care about her private parts than most normal Women actually. It is after all their source of income. Just like any one else who takes care of their work tools at their job. A clean vagina is a money making vagina.

You must have some fancy hookers in your area.  I'm not sure our prostitutes bathe let alone was their cooch between uses.

Stockbridge-Tictac_and_Toot.jpg

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Because of the fact that you secretly know they can't really judge you that much because of their profession. I don't judge you. It's cheaper than a shrink/and you get some on the side.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

anyone who pays for sex is basically a loser that needs to get their act together.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Relationships are overrated as they are nowadays.  BS like the stuff spewed in this thread about how this profession apparently degrades or objectifies women is evidence enough that it's not worth it to be in a relationship with someone who is very likely to turn out to be outright sexist towards men.  Of course feminists will have you believe it's simply not possible to be sexist toward men, not in today's society where patriarchy rules all and keeps women down.  It's just like how white people can't be victims of racism.  What a f*cking joke.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

anyone who pays for sex is basically a loser that needs to get their act together.

But why does it matter? 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 03 November 2013 - 05:13 AM.

it doesn't really. but I've never had to pay for sex or pay for someone to listen to my problems.

I have good friends, family, and self respect :pp

just to be clear I'm not bashing this guy for the sake of bashing or being a dick.

I just believe that tough love and honesty is the only way to help people who want help. most young people today have been coddled by society to such a high degree that they're literally unprepared for the real world.

sometimes you need a slap in the face to get off your ass.

holding your hand and telling you sweet inspirational crap doesn't really accomplish anything. if you want a better life for yourself than the one you're currently living then suck it up, find your ballsac, and make it happen. don't sit around complaining or worrying.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:49 AM Edited by LateNightNeons, 03 November 2013 - 08:50 AM.

Having respect or admiration for the other genre, doesn't come from simply having a formal relationship with one. Sex can be whatever you want to be at the time you're having it. It's other things that make you a misogynist/misandrist or not.

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

DILF in waiting

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Unfunniest Member 2013
    Unfunniest Member 2012

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

You must have some fancy hookers in your area.  I'm not sure our prostitutes bathe let alone was their cooch between uses.

Stockbridge-Tictac_and_Toot.jpg

It looks like someone just shaved a couple of chimpanzees and stuck miniskirts on them.

That's pretty hot.

• JonnyVercetti likes this

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

Now, now, that's not very nice.

Perhaps they're disabled or disfigured in some way, or maybe they are just ugly, fat, short etc. No fault of their own (except maybe fat) and it's going to be hard for them to find someone who won't be too repulsed to shag them for free. Should they then have to live their lives without sex just because a bunch of narrow minded people still think paying for sex is wrong?

Anyway the answer to the OP's question is simple. When dealing with a prostitute, sex is pretty much guaranteed therefore you're not having to put on a front to impress them, you can just be yourself. That said, I do think that if you do have some serious emotional issues, you should probably speak to a different kind of pro.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

it doesn't really. but I've never had to pay for sex or pay for someone to listen to my problems.

I have good friends, family, and self respect :pp

People who yell the loudest about this sh*t are the ones that are the most insecure about it.

• orbitalraindrops and Revenge of the Donut like this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

Perhaps they're disabled or disfigured in some way, or maybe they are just ugly, fat, short etc. No fault of their own (except maybe fat) and it's going to be hard for them to find someone who won't be too repulsed to shag them for free. Should they then have to live their lives without sex just because a bunch of narrow minded people still think paying for sex is wrong?

Anyway the answer to the OP's question is simple. When dealing with a prostitute, sex is pretty much guaranteed therefore you're not having to put on a front to impress them, you can just be yourself. That said, I do think that if you do have some serious emotional issues, you should probably speak to a different kind of pro.

Yeah thats it. Thanks for kind words. No Im not ugly, fat, just lacking in confidence and commitment. 

Besides a 'normal' relationship where two people are together because they like each other  is still prostitution in some way. Because if you stopped buying her gifts and presents she would probably stop having sex with you. All women have to be bought in some way. 

• Street Mix likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Besides a 'normal' relationship where two people are together because they like each other  is still prostitution in some way. Because if you stopped buying her gifts and presents she would probably stop having sex with you. All women have to be bought in some way. 

Probably won't get a girlfriend with that attitude, sunshine ;)

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

That is a very unkind thing to say.

You don't really believe that, do you?

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

. All women have to be bought in some way. 

This is ridiculous. Every relationship you have with another person revolves around you giving them something. The problem arises however when you say that this is "Buying them off". It's not buying them off. It's just simple humanity. You give someone friendship. You receive friendship. You can't expect to give nothing to people (whether that's money, friendship, a lust for life etc) and receive anything in return. That's just not how humans works. HOWEVER that is not buying them off. It's not about the destination. It's about the ride. It's not about where the friendship can get you. But about the friendship itself. And the route that takes.

That's the problem I have with prostitution. Even if both parties consent. Even if both parties enjoy it. It just doesn't feel natural. Your skipping right to the end goal cutting everything else out. One side wants sex. The other side wants money. Done. Bang. Real, natural, healthy relationships are focused much more on the journey that each party goes down. Not the destination they end up.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Nicaragua
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Yeah thats it. Thanks for kind words. No Im not ugly, fat, just lacking in confidence and commitment. 

No wonder you can't connect with regular women, you're a giant misogynist prick.

• FirstLadyofGTA, 727gta, theadmiral and 2 others like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

I don't judge you.

well I do.

ROFL!!!!!!!

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Probably won't get a girlfriend with that attitude, sunshine ;)

No probably not. :lol:

That is a very unkind thing to say.

You don't really believe that, do you?

I dunno man! Now that I read what I said its pretty stupid. I was angry. 

No wonder you can't connect with regular women, you're a giant misogynist prick.

Yeah I think I am deep down. But I'm trying to change. No need to call me a prick. Douchebag.  :yawn:

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

You can almost "open up" wiith me if you want. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users