Quantcast

» «
Photo

Online has more customisation then Single Player?

65 replies to this topic
TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 February 2014 - 01:43 AM.

there are a variety more parachute jumps than Gta V.

and by bounty hunting I mean people who show up on the map with a certain amount of money on their head, you kill them and get the money...

I also remembered crate drops, those would've been cool in gta v.

and the vehichle deathmatches could've been incorporated into gta v the same way they were in gta sa.

Yeah, so basically the equivalent of Vigilante missions in SP. What's in MP wouldn't work in SP the way it is now.

I'm gonna look for a list of all activities in SP and MP.

Edit: According to this, GTA 5 has over 60 activities/hobbies

Apparently either I suck at searching or nobody bothered to make it. Only partial lists. So, let's make our own:

Single Player:

Arms Trafficking (There's 2 types)

Assassinations (Which you may or may not call an activity. I'm doing it because, to me, it basically is)

Bail Bonds

Endless Summer Taxi Missions

Flight School

Hunting

Races (There are 3 types)

Property Management (I don't care if you find it boring/annoying. It's an activity)

Shooting Range

Golf

Darts

Tennis

Yoga

Triathlon (There's 3 of them)

Towing (Again, I don't care if it's boring, because it is, but it's still an activity)

Movies

Strangers and Freaks

Someone do multiplayer, as I don't remember much about it, and I want to continue work on this list.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

ill try to make a collection of MP activities, ill put it up when i'm finished

or do you wanna go ahead and make another thread for just activities in MP/SP. I think that would be a better idea because it would allow a direct source of information instead of having to trudge though 3 pages of pettiness...

• TheMasterfocker and Luddite like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 February 2014 - 02:33 AM.

ill try to make a collection of MP activities, ill put it up when i'm finished

or do you wanna go ahead and make another thread for just activities in MP/SP. I think that would be a better idea because it would allow a direct source of information instead of having to trudge though 3 pages of pettiness...

Let me ask a mod to see if I can open up a topic (Don't want it just getting locked)

Compile that list while I do that.

Edit: Got the topic

GTAandStuff
  • GTAandStuff

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

I hate playing online. GTA V was certainly the last new GTA game I will ever buy. Or maybe the last Rockstar game I will ever buy. Unless they start focusing on SP.

They did focus on SP.

Really, then I'm sure you have a logical explanation as to why online has more everything than SP?

Oh wow! I didn't know GTA: Online had more of a story than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more side missions than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more activities than SP!

I didn't know GTA: Online had more everything than SP! How could I be so mistaken!?  :panic:

Oh, but since GTA: Online has more haircuts and clothes than SP, they obviously didn't care about SP! f*ck you Cockstar!

Jesus... :facedesk:

One thing that everyone seems to get wrong here is saying that online has more clothes than singleplayer which is incorrect. Not a 100% sure about this, but the singleplayer might just have all clothes from online(other than perhaps some of the beach bum and valentine's day massacre clothes). But you have to keep in mind that not all clothes are available for all characters. The leather jackets from online for example are only available for Trevor and singleplayer even has some colors for the leather jacket that are not present online for some reason.

I personally don't understand all this complaining about Rockstar focusing more on the online portion. As someone who plays online regularly I can say that the online portion is still much more flawed than the singleplayer. If Rockstar hadn't focused on the singleplayer it probably wouldn't have taken so long for all that promised online content to come out. In fact we are still waiting for the online heists to come out.

I found the singleplayer satisfying for the most part and most of the missions I think are way better than the ones Online. And in terms of quantity, the singleplayer still packs much more content than GTA IV(not sure about the mission amount in IV, but if we consider things like amount of vehicles, map size etc.). A lot of people may compare V to San Andreas. You have to remember that SA didn't have multiplayer at all(other than mods) and Rockstar had all the time to focus on singleplayer. Maybe some people feel that GTA doesn't need multiplayer, but there was certainly a big audience for players who want to enjoy GTA Online with friends that's why the multiplayer mod for SA was created.

It's subjective though whether if you enjoyed the singleplayer or not. I certainly did and thought that it had enought content. Then again it could have been even more if there was no multiplayer. Then again I would have cried if it didn't, because then I couldn't have fooled around with my friends Online(not until a mod would come out at least). I think in the future though Rockstar could create a GTA MMO game separately.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

I hate playing online. GTA V was certainly the last new GTA game I will ever buy. Or maybe the last Rockstar game I will ever buy. Unless they start focusing on SP.

They did focus on SP.

Really, then I'm sure you have a logical explanation as to why online has more everything than SP?

Oh wow! I didn't know GTA: Online had more of a story than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more side missions than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more activities than SP!

I didn't know GTA: Online had more everything than SP! How could I be so mistaken!?  :panic:

Oh, but since GTA: Online has more haircuts and clothes than SP, they obviously didn't care about SP! f*ck you Cockstar!

Jesus... :facedesk:

One thing that everyone seems to get wrong here is saying that online has more clothes than singleplayer which is incorrect. Not a 100% sure about this, but the singleplayer might just have all clothes from online(other than perhaps some of the beach bum and valentine's day massacre clothes). But you have to keep in mind that not all clothes are available for all characters. The leather jackets from online for example are only available for Trevor and singleplayer even has some colors for the leather jacket that are not present online for some reason.

I personally don't understand all this complaining about Rockstar focusing more on the online portion. As someone who plays online regularly I can say that the online portion is still much more flawed than the singleplayer. If Rockstar hadn't focused on the singleplayer it probably wouldn't have taken so long for all that promised online content to come out. In fact we are still waiting for the online heists to come out.

I found the singleplayer satisfying for the most part and most of the missions I think are way better than the ones Online. And in terms of quantity, the singleplayer still packs much more content than GTA IV(not sure about the mission amount in IV, but if we consider things like amount of vehicles, map size etc.). A lot of people may compare V to San Andreas. You have to remember that SA didn't have multiplayer at all(other than mods) and Rockstar had all the time to focus on singleplayer. Maybe some people feel that GTA doesn't need multiplayer, but there was certainly a big audience for players who want to enjoy GTA Online with friends that's why the multiplayer mod for SA was created.

It's subjective though whether if you enjoyed the singleplayer or not. I certainly did and thought that it had enought content. Then again it could have been even more if there was no multiplayer. Then again I would have cried if it didn't, because then I couldn't have fooled around with my friends Online(not until a mod would come out at least). I think in the future though Rockstar could create a GTA MMO game separately.

True Talk bro.Infact i am sure the Story DLCs wil be released before GTAO Heists.but GTAO still has alot of potentials infact it the GTA MMO for years to come according to Rockstar Games.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

Tim Roth has an alien skull for a forehead.

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Be patient and wait for downloadable content. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users