Quantcast

» «
Photo

Online has more customisation then Single Player?

65 replies to this topic
Snake94
  • Snake94

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by Snake94, 03 February 2014 - 04:03 AM.

They rushed single player so badly that nearly everything is broken. Not to mention I can't see anything 'revolutionary' about GTA V. Underwater? Working convertibles? Do those two things make this game new? They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode. The game has no AI, broken police system, horrible issues, no interiors, no interaction, and heaps more. A game famous for its single player is now known for its online... Disappointing. Now they're going to pump it with DLC, and I can't stand DLC, it's so greedy, to make consumers purchase content they should own, as they already own the game.

I'm a single player only gamer, I don't play multiplayer in games. Rockstar used the 'V' title to boost awareness, and lied about all these great features. What happens when we got the game? We realised 85% or more of the game's content was locked to online only. Was there any point? Yes, from a marketing perspective its genius, it would make players move to the online mode, which in return might make them fall for the microtransaction scam Rock-, I mean, EAStar made to earn more. They could easily put all the online exclusive vehicles, properties, and customisation in single player, boosting the amount of things to do, but they didn't, because they want more money.

All I can do is wait for the PC version, then I can use a trainer to access all the online content they locked out for us single player gamers, it should be fun. GTA VI will probably be an online-only game with the way they're going. Another thing that really annoyed me is the deal they did with Micro$oft, you have to have a pointless 'Gold' account to save images from the Snapmatic application. I thought that 'Gold' thing was for online access? Not to unlock features. That just crosses the line, making me pay to save photos? That's not only disgustingly greedy, but just downright rude to try and squeeze everything from consumers. They could easily make images save to the drive, even older GTA games saved images locally, but that doesn't make Rockstar money. What next, pay $5 every time I want to save the game?

I'm just severely annoyed about how they lied to us, making us consumers look like the kind who get anything with a R* logo printed on it, I knew GTA V would have some flaws, but not on a scale where the game becomes downright boring because you get a wanted level for standing still... Only PC mods can redeem this game. I have over 200 hours in the game, it's fun, but when I think of the issues with it or how greedy they are, it really annoys me, a game that could have been amazing turned out to be the exact opposite, a poorly done, rushed, single player experience that was pushed aside in favour of multiplayer. I don't have a problem with online gamers, I just don't like how companies only cater for them.

This, this and this.

Tbh im surprised you aren't receiving a f*ckload of hate... It seems the GTA fanboys have came to their senses? A good game that was capitalized. Simple

No, it's just everyone knows he's not to be taken seriously, as with that comment, which you can easily see is wrong. Literally almost everything (99%) of what he said in that comment is wrong.

1. Judging by his likes his comment seems to be favoured in this thread. Whereas any comment disagreeing with him has much less (or none) so isn't your comment false seeing as the majority in THIS THREAD. Agree with him?

2. What about his statement is wrong? Tell me.

Oh, let's see...

They rushed single player so badly that nearly everything is broken.

They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode.

The game has no AI, broken police system, horrible issues, no interiors,

A game famous for its single player is now known for its online...

it's so greedy, to make consumers purchase content they should own, as they already own the game. <---------DLC isn't always cut content

Rockstar used the 'V' title to boost awareness, and lied about all these great features.

We realised 85% or more of the game's content was locked to online only.

They could easily put all the online exclusive vehicles, properties, and customisation in single player, boosting the amount of things to do, but they didn't, because they want more money.

Another thing that really annoyed me is the deal they did with Micro$oft, you have to have a pointless 'Gold' account to save images from the Snapmatic application. I thought that 'Gold' thing was for online access? Not to unlock features. That just crosses the line, making me pay to save photos? That's not only disgustingly greedy, but just downright rude to try and squeeze everything from consumers.

they lied to us,

how greedy they are,

a poorly done, rushed, single player experience that was pushed aside in favour of multiplayer.

companies only cater for them.

Ok

1. They rushed single player so badly that nearly everything is broken.

Are you denying that the game is broken? Have you not encountered the border line game breaker cop AI, where you literally cannot do sh*t without obtaining a star? Are you sir. Denying the f*ckload of glitches in the game? (Go ahead use the open world BS, this game has had the highest budget of any game ever. What was delivered was lackluster)

2. They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode.

Are you denying this GTA V has had one of the most (if not THE MOST) shortest storyline out of the other GTA's? With a whopping 69 mission count (compared to GTA IV's 80+, San Andreas 100) and 15-20 of those being heist setup missions which average 5 minutes a setup (with some amounting to 40 SECONDS)

3. The game has no AI, broken police system, horrible issues, no interiors,

Come on you are not denying that? I will admit the AI does have some cool tricks but general AI in terms of gameplay. It sucks. Your also not denying the lack of interiors (variety) etc?

The guy made a valid post. All you have done is criticise it providing no evidence to backup your argument.

Nice one fanboy.

Is this comment for real? Its the overall lack of anything. The game has a total of 69 story missions where roughly 10-20 of those are heist setup missions which take anywhere from 40 SECONDS - 5 minutes.... Then you get 5-10 missions exceeding 15 minutes and the rest being roughly 10-15 minutes making this one of the shortest GTA games ever... Throw in the sh*tload of features only in the MP an MP that had a disastrous launch and you have a majorly disappointing game.

Vice City is the shortest game in the series.  Are you trying to say that's a bad game too? 

Vice city : 70+ missions sonny boy.

GTA V: 69+

Also that is not my main issue with the game. Read the pink text and you will get the jist of it.

http://gta.wikia.com...n_GTA_Vice_City

• theGTAking101 likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Vice city : 70+ missions sonny boy.

GTA V: 69+

http://gta.wikia.com...n_GTA_Vice_City

Count those missions again.  There are around 37 story missions, but you have to do six property mission strands and the Print Work missions to unlock the last one, which bumps VC's mission total to around 50.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 03 February 2014 - 04:16 AM.

They rushed single player so badly that nearly everything is broken. Not to mention I can't see anything 'revolutionary' about GTA V. Underwater? Working convertibles? Do those two things make this game new? They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode. The game has no AI, broken police system, horrible issues, no interiors, no interaction, and heaps more. A game famous for its single player is now known for its online... Disappointing. Now they're going to pump it with DLC, and I can't stand DLC, it's so greedy, to make consumers purchase content they should own, as they already own the game.

I'm a single player only gamer, I don't play multiplayer in games. Rockstar used the 'V' title to boost awareness, and lied about all these great features. What happens when we got the game? We realised 85% or more of the game's content was locked to online only. Was there any point? Yes, from a marketing perspective its genius, it would make players move to the online mode, which in return might make them fall for the microtransaction scam Rock-, I mean, EAStar made to earn more. They could easily put all the online exclusive vehicles, properties, and customisation in single player, boosting the amount of things to do, but they didn't, because they want more money.

All I can do is wait for the PC version, then I can use a trainer to access all the online content they locked out for us single player gamers, it should be fun. GTA VI will probably be an online-only game with the way they're going. Another thing that really annoyed me is the deal they did with Micro$oft, you have to have a pointless 'Gold' account to save images from the Snapmatic application. I thought that 'Gold' thing was for online access? Not to unlock features. That just crosses the line, making me pay to save photos? That's not only disgustingly greedy, but just downright rude to try and squeeze everything from consumers. They could easily make images save to the drive, even older GTA games saved images locally, but that doesn't make Rockstar money. What next, pay $5 every time I want to save the game?

I'm just severely annoyed about how they lied to us, making us consumers look like the kind who get anything with a R* logo printed on it, I knew GTA V would have some flaws, but not on a scale where the game becomes downright boring because you get a wanted level for standing still... Only PC mods can redeem this game. I have over 200 hours in the game, it's fun, but when I think of the issues with it or how greedy they are, it really annoys me, a game that could have been amazing turned out to be the exact opposite, a poorly done, rushed, single player experience that was pushed aside in favour of multiplayer. I don't have a problem with online gamers, I just don't like how companies only cater for them.

This, this and this.

Tbh im surprised you aren't receiving a f*ckload of hate... It seems the GTA fanboys have came to their senses? A good game that was capitalized. Simple

No, it's just everyone knows he's not to be taken seriously, as with that comment, which you can easily see is wrong. Literally almost everything (99%) of what he said in that comment is wrong.

1. Judging by his likes his comment seems to be favoured in this thread. Whereas any comment disagreeing with him has much less (or none) so isn't your comment false seeing as the majority in THIS THREAD. Agree with him?

Oh, let's see...

They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode.

it's so greedy, to make consumers purchase content they should own, as they already own the game. <---------DLC isn't always cut content

Rockstar used the 'V' title to boost awareness, and lied about all these great features.

They could easily put all the online exclusive vehicles, properties, and customisation in single player, boosting the amount of things to do, but they didn't, because they want more money.

Another thing that really annoyed me is the deal they did with Micro$oft, you have to have a pointless 'Gold' account to save images from the Snapmatic application. I thought that 'Gold' thing was for online access? Not to unlock features. That just crosses the line, making me pay to save photos? That's not only disgustingly greedy, but just downright rude to try and squeeze everything from consumers.

they lied to us,

how greedy they are,

a poorly done, rushed, single player experience that was pushed aside in favour of multiplayer.

Ok

Are you denying that the game is broken? Have you not encountered the border line game breaker cop AI, where you literally cannot do sh*t without obtaining a star? Are you sir. Denying the f*ckload of glitches in the game? (Go ahead use the open world BS, this game has had the highest budget of any game ever. What was delivered was lackluster)

Of course I'm denying that the game is broken. Can you play the game? Then it isn't broken. Borderline cop breaker AI? Nope. I can do a lot without obtaining a star. Must be some bad luck on your part. f*ckload of glitches in the game? Like what?

2. They rushed the story and everything else just so they could move onto the online mode.

Are you denying this GTA V has had one of the most (if not THE MOST) shortest storyline out of the other GTA's? With a whopping 69 mission count (compared to GTA IV's 80+, San Andreas 100) and 15-20 of those being heist setup missions which average 5 minutes a setup (with some amounting to 40 SECONDS)

Definitely not the shortest by any means. It had 69 missions, but those 69 (Excluding the heist preperation missions) were all varied and thought out. Much better than GTA 4's repetitive missions.

You also seem to forget the massive amount of side missions.

Come on you are not denying that? I will admit the AI does have some cool tricks but general AI in terms of gameplay. It sucks. Your also not denying the lack of interiors (variety) etc?

The game has no A.I.? How does that even make sense? How does the A.I. suck? Details? I never said there was a lack of interiors. However, there sure as hell aren't "no interiors".

The guy made a valid post. All you have done is criticise it providing no evidence to backup your argument.

That, in no way, is a valid post.

Nice one fanboy.

And all credibility lost :)

I love arguing with people whose hate clouds their vision so much they make no sense and cannot say anything valid

Snake94
  • Snake94

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

This, this and this.

Oh, let's see...

they lied to us,

how greedy they are,

Ok

Of course I'm denying that the game is broken. Can you play the game? Then it isn't broken. Borderline cop breaker AI? Nope. I can do a lot without obtaining a star. Must be some bad luck on your part. f*ckload of glitches in the game? Like what?

Definitely not the shortest by any means. It had 69 missions, but those 69 (Excluding the heist preperation missions) were all varied and thought out. Much better than GTA 4's repetitive missions.

The game has no A.I.? How does that even make sense? How does the A.I. suck? Details? I never said there was a lack of interiors. However, there sure as hell aren't "no interiors".

Nice one fanboy.

And all credibility lost :)

I love arguing with people whose hate clouds their vision so much they make no sense and cannot say anything valid

Yea just going to class you off as a troll. Your acting pathetic little boy.

Also @Staten

No, include the RC missions, stadium missions etc they are all missions. If thats the case then do not include any of the heist preparation missions (which equal the rc missions etc in length) bringing GTA V down to roughly 49 missions.

Also like I said that is not my main complaint. Quote me when I said the length of a game dictates its enjoyability. TLoU is my favourite game this year and that is pretty damn short.

Snake94
  • Snake94

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:25 AM Edited by Snake94, 03 February 2014 - 04:28 AM.

f*ck it. You want me to answer you Masterfocker? cool

Glitches. Youtube GTA V glitches. I cannot even believe I am arguing with you that GTA V has glitches. (P.S remember that car glitch where your car that you upgraded the f*ck out of vanished which took MONTHS to patch? Remember the f*ckED GTAO which took even longer to patch? Yea stfu)

Wow your using the term broken that literally? Ok seeing as it was a poor set of words (not chosen by me) let me rephrase what I think.

Glitched the f*ck out

Lackluster

Psychic cop AI (frustrating as hell, want proof? Film yourself at the top of mount chilliad, use a silenced pistol and kill some hikers. Post results, also hide in a bush or a place impossible to be seen, silence snipe a cop. Post results)

Boom there you go.

1. 69 excluding the heist preparation missions? PMFSL. Not even arguing this go count the missions again troll. They are very well f*cking included sunshine.

All GTA games had alot of side missions.

In your opinion its missions were better than IV. In your opinion.

Seeing as your dismissing the heist setup missions amass the games 69 missions, that GTA V is not glitchy, the cop AI is not ridiculous (like I said film yourself doing the above actions :) Post the results :)) yea. Your pretty damn invalid in this argument

EDIT: Just realised what the hell you meant by excluding the heist preparation missions.

1. Nah they were not that diverse if you think about it. The heists themselves were also pretty damn sh*tty (with one of them you do not even receive any money). Also your saying 49 missions were decently varied then? Which is still pretty darn pathetic for a 100+ million dollar budget game (think it was $200 million). Even then they averaged 10-12 minutes in length....

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:31 AM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 03 February 2014 - 04:34 AM.

I really don't get it.. GTA is a single player game and it feels like R* spent more time on customisation in Online instead of Single Player.

Online has more camos for your guns which makes no sense since this should be in single player, a lot more hairstyles in online compared to 5 maybe 6 for each character in single player, more clothes in online compared to single player, etc..

Along with cutomization, features like quick GPS, enlarged radar, inventory, etc.. should also be in Single Player, it makes no sense why you'd make it only available for online.

What do you guys think about all the features only available in online and not in single player? Do you think R* should add these features into single player or keep it online only?

What do you expect? The PS3 and 360 are online consoles. If you want games which main focus is gonna be offline play then I suggest you invest in a sixth gen console or older.

Further, you're gripe is over inessential features. Sure, there's no harm in adding these small things in off-line that are online, but this whole thread is just about split milk.

Oh, I'm sorry. I remember GTA being more of a SP experience than anything else, and I went into GTA V expecting the same thing. (they even advertised the game as mainly a SP game) They had no reason to add these features into Online and not in SP.

You make it sound like, "if you want those features then just play online", not everyone likes online, it has nothing to do, missions are boring and driving around in free-roam with friends is even more boring.

I mean, why do guns have more camos in Online than in Single Player? It literally makes no sense, they're in the game, so why not use them in Single Player too? It seems like they're making us play Online just so we can get simple features that should've been in Single Player, although I wouldn't be surprised if they release them as 'free' DLC just to make people think they're some sort of hero for including camos that were already in the game.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

No, include the RC missions, stadium missions etc they are all missions. If thats the case then do not include any of the heist preparation missions (which equal the rc missions etc in length) bringing GTA V down to roughly 49 missions.

Then you should include the Stranger and Freaks missions, the hunting missions, the taxi property missions, the bail bond missions, the arms trafficking missions for V.  They're all missions, right?  Takes the number to over 100 missions.

As for why I pointed these facts out to you: if you look on the previous page, you'll find you said that because GTA V had 69 missions (which we've found isn't the case), that meant it was lacking as a game.

Snake94
  • Snake94

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:37 AM Edited by Snake94, 03 February 2014 - 04:38 AM.

Then you should include the Stranger and Freaks missions, the hunting missions, the taxi property missions, the bail bond missions, the arms trafficking missions for V.  They're all missions, right?  Takes the number to over 100 missions.

As for why I pointed these facts out to you: if you look on the previous page, you'll find you said that because GTA V had 69 missions (which we've found isn't the case), that meant it was lacking as a game.

Again. For the third f*cking time you imbecile. Quote me... When I said..... The length of a game.... Dictates a games.... Quality!

Also no. That is not the only reason I gave. I said "If you read the pink text on the previous pages you will see WHY I believe it is a lack luster game and a disappointment".

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Again. For the third f*cking time you imbecile. Quote me... When I said..... The length of a game.... Dictates a games.... Quality!

Also no. That is not the only reason I gave. I said "If you read the pink text on the previous pages you will see WHY I believe it is a lack luster game and a disappointment".

Why do you have to throw around swears?  And I'd be hurt about that imbecile jibe if it wasn't for the fact that you have serious problems recalling what you wrote about an hour ago.

Which is kind of ironic.

Anyway, let's go through the post step by step:

To start with, the person you're replying to says that the MP features that are lacking from SP are minor.  You say:

Its the overall lack of anything.

So you open by saying that there is an "overall lack of anything" that is the reason why the game is (in your humble opinion) not good, and thereby implying that you are going to go on to explain what this lack is.  Let's see what you say it is!

The game has a total of 69 story missions where roughly 10-20 of those are heist setup missions which take anywhere from 40 SECONDS - 5 minutes.... Then you get 5-10 missions exceeding 15 minutes and the rest being roughly 10-15 minutes making this one of the shortest GTA games ever...

Oh my gosh, what's this?  Is it someone saying that the problem with the game is that it's short?  Is it?  I think it is.

The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

Man if all of the features in GTAO were in storymode... :inlove:

(I agree with everybody that said they're a single player type of person and doesn't give a sh*t about online) 

• Luddite, theGTAking101 and Daenerys like this

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by Flexx, 03 February 2014 - 05:21 AM.

You make it sound like, "if you want those features then just play online",

Nah, its actually more of a "its not a big deal, stop trippin" kinda sound.

not everyone likes online, it has nothing to do, missions are boring and driving around in free-roam with friends is even more boring.

On the contrary, after you finish all SP missions what the hell is there left to do offline? You can't even roam with friends. I've only one play through of V at this point. Clocked 60 hours total, not completing everything. Just genuinely enjoying the game. However, I'm over 100 hours played Online and only lvl 47. Online is the life span of video games.

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

There are two things I wish they would have in SP:

1. MISSIONS! We already have the property missions, but we have to wait for them to randomly call us. Should be the other way around, we check up on our businesses and the managers tell us what they need help with.

Also the property missions should be more varied. Like the weed store, all Ive done is picked up a van full of pot, get chased then delivered. I would like to say have to go help the growers rid themselves of the LOST trying to muscle in on the crops. Or have to fight off gang bangers trying to rob the place or go to the hood to get back what they already stole.

Another example using the cab missions; Have a shortage of cars and you have to "acquire" new cabs by stealing the plain version of the cab and bringing it to LS Customs for respraying. The more cars you add to the fleet the more weekly income you get (to a max amount).

Other properties have a lot of promise in interesting little missions as well.

2. Stop losing my custom cars! It's like we're back to San Andreas here where if we don't save them in the garage they are gone forever. If it's possible to keep track of a room full of people's vehicles online then why not one person off line?

• theGTAking101 and Daenerys like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 03 February 2014 - 04:17 PM.

You make it sound like, "if you want those features then just play online",

Nah, its actually more of a "its not a big deal, stop trippin" kinda sound.

not everyone likes online, it has nothing to do, missions are boring and driving around in free-roam with friends is even more boring.

On the contrary, after you finish all SP missions what the hell is there left to do offline? You can't even roam with friends. I've only one play through of V at this point. Clocked 60 hours total, not completing everything. Just genuinely enjoying the game. However, I'm over 100 hours played Online and only lvl 47. Online is the life span of video games.

There is pretty much nothing to do after you finish all the SP missions, which is why I like to take my time. But while I'm messing around in free-roam, normally RPing a bit, I'd like to have those features and options that Online has while I'm playing Single Player.

Another thing I wanna mention too, R* should really allow us to customize the characters the way we want. I mean, what's with Franklin only having the typical black guy hairs cuts? And Trevor with only the bad haircuts and normally dirty clothes? And Michael with the typical people stuff and nothing fun to buy? I want to make my own Franklin, Trevor and Michael. If I want Michael to have a f*cking afro, I want that option to give him an afro, I shouldn't have to switch to Franklin just so I can get an afro, or switch to Michael just so I can get some decent clothes, etc.. (This was so random but I felt like mentioning it rather than double posting.. :p)

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

Also, police will chase you if you are in a stolen car.
You can buy insurance for your cars
You can buy garages and safe houses
You can leave your car anywhere and you can still see it on the map.
You can call lester and other places to help you do tasks or remove a wanted level.
You can start gang wars

Probably other stuff I'm forgetting but yes, I 100% agree it should be in single player mode too.

I'm really annoyed rockstar did this because that should have all been available in single player. What rockstar should have done is just done a GTA IV online style of free roam. This was the biggest let down for me. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Well, I was gonna post to Snake and prove to him that he's wrong, but...he's banned. Welp.

OT: Does it? I have no idea. Doesn't it only have more clothes?

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Well, I was gonna post to Snake and prove to him that he's wrong, but...he's banned. Welp.

More haircuts, camos, clothes, more features like enlarging the minimap, quick GPS, inventory system, etc..

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

More haircuts, camos, clothes, more features like enlarging the minimap, quick GPS, inventory system, etc..

Camos?

You can enlarge the map in SP (?) <----- I'm fairly certain you can. Not 100% though.

Quick GPS would be nice, but it's not really necessary when you can actually pause the game in SP.

Same with inventory system. GTA has always made you go to your closet and get clothes. They obviously can't do that Online when not everybody has a house. Still a nice feature though.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

I hate playing online. GTA V was certainly the last new GTA game I will ever buy. Or maybe the last Rockstar game I will ever buy. Unless they start focusing on SP.

• theGTAking101 and Lil_B_The Basedgod like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

I hate playing online. GTA V was certainly the last new GTA game I will ever buy. Or maybe the last Rockstar game I will ever buy. Unless they start focusing on SP.

They did focus on SP.

Capitalist Communist
  • Capitalist Communist

XXX

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by Capitalist Communist, 04 February 2014 - 12:14 AM.

They did focus on SP.

Really, then I'm sure you have a logical explanation as to why online has more everything than SP?

• theGTAking101 and Daenerys like this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

Carp! Another thread filled withpage upon page of bickering by the same old suspect(s) with the same sad arguments. Shame really. These forums are usually readable.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.

They did focus on SP.

Really, then I'm sure you have a logical explanation as to why online has more everything than SP?

Oh wow! I didn't know GTA: Online had more of a story than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more side missions than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more activities than SP!

I didn't know GTA: Online had more everything than SP! How could I be so mistaken!?  :panic:

Oh, but since GTA: Online has more haircuts and clothes than SP, they obviously didn't care about SP! f*ck you Cockstar!

Jesus... :facedesk:

Capitalist Communist
  • Capitalist Communist

XXX

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

They did focus on SP.

Oh wow! I didn't know GTA: Online had more of a story than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more side missions than SP! I didn't know GTA: Online had more activities than SP!

I didn't know GTA: Online had more everything than SP! How could I be so mistaken!?  :panic:

Oh, but since GTA: Online has more haircuts and clothes than SP, they obviously didn't care about SP! f*ck you Cockstar!

If only Online had yoga it would have tipped the scale in it's favor.

By the way, V was one of the worst stories ever to appear in a game and side missions in SP what were they? Trialthlon? Darts? lol don't make me laugh.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

They did focus on SP.

By the way, V was one of the worst stories ever to appear in a game and side missions in SP what were they? Trialthlon? Darts? lol don't make me laugh.

"By the way, V was one of the worst stories ever to appear in a game"

Opinion.

"side missions in SP what were they? Trialthlon? Darts? lol don't make me laugh."

Strangers and Freaks.

God, you're just like AlexL.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

well gta online does have more missions than gta v. it also has more side activities, and other things that should have been in gta v

• theGTAking101, Daenerys and Capitalist Communist like this

Capitalist Communist
  • Capitalist Communist

XXX

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

They did focus on SP.

"By the way, V was one of the worst stories ever to appear in a game"

Opinion.

"side missions in SP what were they? Trialthlon? Darts? lol don't make me laugh."

Strangers and Freaks.

God, you're just like AlexL.

Strangers and Freaks, isn't that just a continuation of the sh*t story I don't like, which can sometimes then lead to new activities like yoga which I also don't like? I guess all that's left for me to do is hope and pray R* learn from their mistakes and add actual fun things to do and continue that trend in GTA 6.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 February 2014 - 12:54 AM.

well gta online does have more missions than gta v. it also has more side activities, and other things that should have been in gta v

The "more missions", though, are just basic, repetitive little things. Would you rather have that in SP than what we have already? It's literally: "Go here, grab this for me, bring it back"

More side activities? Like what? I honestly don't remember; it's been forever since I played Online.

Capitalist: No, it's not just a continuation of the story. Yes, it can lead to new activities. Just because you don't find things fun, doesn't mean other people do. I think this is the most fun GTA yet. I hope they continue what they're doing with the activities.

• Bonnano likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

arm wrestling, more races, more parachute jumps, bounty hunting, stealing vehicles for simeon(which is why I believe the beginning of gta v should have started off at a slow burn), competitive shooting range, vehicle deathmatch, and uhh...im still thinking....I cant think of what else specifically I missed but I know I missed some things... 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

arm wrestling, more races, more parachute jumps, bounty hunting, stealing vehicles for simeon(which is why I believe the beginning of gta v should have started off at a slow burn), competitive shooting range, vehicle deathmatch, and uhh...im still thinking....I cant think of what else specifically I missed but I know I missed some things... 

Yes

Yes

Don't know about parachute jumping. Are there more? Or can you just repeat them as much as you want?

Bounty Hunting's in SP (Define what you mean by Bounty Hunting. I don't know if you mean like vigilante or what).

Yes

Basically the same as SP

Yes

The deathmatches and stuff are obvious. It's multiplayer vs. SP.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by Lil_B_The Basedgod, 04 February 2014 - 01:24 AM.

there are a variety more parachute jumps than Gta V.

and by bounty hunting I mean people who show up on the map with a certain amount of money on their head, you kill them and get the money...

I also remembered crate drops, those would've been cool in gta v.

and the vehichle deathmatches could've been incorporated into gta v the same way they were in gta sa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users