Photo

Instead of Getting Rid of "Lock On Rockets" for Buzzard How Ab

16 replies to this topic
nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Instead of getting rid of the ability to lock onto things with the Buzzard, how about we have the ability to go into a free roam with NO COPS like in GTA4?!

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

If the lock on was removed, there would have to be a revamp on the flying system bcuz as it stands, actually aiming that thing is a bitch and a half.

I like killing cops in free roam, gives me something to do.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

If the lock on was removed, there would have to be a revamp on the flying system bcuz as it stands, actually aiming that thing is a bitch and a half.

Well that's why you practice. I can't kill other players due to the rockets always locking onto police.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Instead of getting rid of the ability to lock onto things with the Buzzard, how about we have the ability to go into a free roam with NO COPS like in GTA4?!

Seriously. Dont make the cops easier, just make it so we can turn them off so : people who like police interaction can play with cops on and people who want to be left TF alone/ do more than drive around unarmed can turn those fools off.

Then everyones happy

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Well that's why you practice. I can't kill other players due to the rockets always locking onto police.

True, practice helps, but that still doesnt make the heli handle better.

Seriously. Dont make the cops easier, just make it so we can turn them off so : people who like police interaction can play with cops on and people who want to be left TF alone/ do more than drive around unarmed can turn those fools off.

Then everyones happy

Having the option to change something is better than forcing a specific option onto someone.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

How about NO!?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Stop being a dick then, lol.

I love the cops.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

IDK if you all played GTA4 online but it gives you the option to turn cops off and you can play with others who have that option off.

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

you cant change the settings of the server system of rockstar

they want your money, not that ur opinions

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

I don't know how many times I've had cops butt into a massive LSC deathmatch or something. It's so f***ing annoying when you're having fights with other players and they decide to give you stars. Fair enough in SP, but why MP?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

How about NO!?

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by nexoric, 01 November 2013 - 08:45 PM.

I love the cops.

Don't assume things. I always get killed first in Free Roam. (How I play is wait till someone kills me and then my main goal is to spawn kill that person for killing someone harmless). I suck at aiming with normal guns. So I need the helicopter to get revenge.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 01 November 2013 - 08:48 PM.

I don't know how many times I've had cops butt into a massive LSC deathmatch or something. It's so f***ing annoying when you're having fights with other players and they decide to give you stars. Fair enough in SP, but why MP?

Edit: nvm

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 01 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

I love the cops.

Don't assume things. I always get killed first in Free Roam. (How I play is wait till someone kills me and then my main goal is to spawn kill that person for killing someone harmless). I suck at aiming with normal guns. So I need the helicopter to get revenge.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

I love the cops.

You're immature. Not even the funny kind. The annoying kind that no one likes to be around.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'm not immature haha I'm not the one killing random players in a Buzzard for no good reason :p

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

I'm not immature haha I'm not the one killing random players in a Buzzard for no good reason :p

My reason is for revenge. I don't kill anybody first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users