Photo

How to make your STEALTH go up?

18 replies to this topic
GTAV92
  • GTAV92

Gamemaster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Hi i am just wondering how do you make your stealth bar go up? I have currently got all my other skill bars maxed out and was just wondering why my Stealth bar has not gone up much?

I have been using the silencer a fair bit and i always use cover - rolls exc.. Could anyone help me out 

Thanks...........

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by Seanathon, 01 November 2013 - 08:29 PM.

You need to go into stealth mode by clicking down the Left Analog stick(on xbox anyways) It will go up gradually as you walk and if you assassinate people while in stealth.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by lRushdown, 01 November 2013 - 08:30 PM.

You rubberband your sticks so that you're walking in a circle (in your garage or alone in an invite-only/solo session), then you go something for around 30 mins.

EDIT:  In stealth mode, obviously.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

go into a private session walk to a parking lot

rubberband around your controller, make the stick go left or right

go take a sh*t, read a magazine, clean ass... go back full stat

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

I just stealth walked through lots of missions around baddies.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

You rubberband your sticks so that you're walking in a circle (in your garage or alone in an invite-only/solo session), then you go something for around 30 mins.

f*cking genius....

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

by drinking a lot of pisswasser

pisswasser.PNG

GTAV92
  • GTAV92

Gamemaster

• Members

Okay thanks guys  :)  much appreciated

GTAnger
  • GTAnger

Square Civilian

• Members

I did this while I went an ate lol
Came back and it was full

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yeah it doesn't take long(15-20 minutes), you don't really need rubber-bands either you can just place the controller upside down with the analog sticks pushed sideways. Just make sure your guy isn't running into a wall, try an open space and get him going in a circle.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

I did it the way you're suppose to do it.  Through gameplay.  Every now and then I went into stealth mode when the time was appropriate. One day I got the notice it was filled.  Putting rubberbands on your sh*t is lame.

Phappy
  • Phappy

Seems Legit

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by Phappy, 01 November 2013 - 10:43 PM.

wasted space.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

I did it the way you're suppose to do it.  Through gameplay.  Every now and then I went into stealth mode when the time was appropriate. One day I got the notice it was filled.  Putting rubberbands on your sh*t is lame.

Lame for you. I find playing the game in stealth mode lame, but found leaving rubber-band or turning controller upside down while taking a 10 minute shower much less lame. To each their own.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 01 November 2013 - 10:59 PM.

This.  

I did it on October 1st, but I killed a bunch of NPC's while stealth killing them from behind in my stolen Futo.  It was the only thing I could do since the race wasn't starting for me.  So I filled up my stealth stat, it was the first stat to reach 100.  For roleplaying reasons, its my specialty since stealth in this game is trash.  Thinking about popping in TLoU since I did get the season pass just to get my stealth fix, I might be rusty as f*ck though.

Jokerzreality
  • Jokerzreality

Sublime Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by Jokerzreality, 01 November 2013 - 11:26 PM.

I waited untill i got a Bounty on me, and when i did, i went to my apartment, rubberbanded my Sticks together and visited some friends irl. When i got back my stealth bar was 100 % and i was 9000 $ richer. That way you wont get kicked out for idling either. Although i usually get i kick out of killing people who comes after me when i got a bounty on me, i found it convenient to do it with a bounty on me that one time. That way i still earn something, however small the amount while doing it.   

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Same can be done with flying and a rubber band on R2 in a chopper.  I even did this in a pub and no one killed me for 2 or 3 hours cause i was up so high.

Zappas
  • Zappas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Go in stealth mode, and put a rubberband around your analog sticks, so your character keeps walking in circles. Switch back to tv, and come back in about an hour.. Profit.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

People complaining because someone puts rubber bands on their controller to gain stealth stat

Go figure.. I love the people on this forum. 300 pound fat f*cks with morals.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

ya me too......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users