Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can flying helicopters increase your flying stat?

10 replies to this topic
UltraPleb
  • UltraPleb

'Arry Redknapp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

All in the title, my question is; can flying helicopters on GTA: Online increase your flying stat?

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

yes.

you are "flying" it after all....

interesting
  • interesting

Pilot

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yes. that's how I got my 100%.

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Buudah, 01 November 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Very slowly. VERY

Best way is to get an airplane, take off - land, repeat.  You don't need to get far off the ground just so the wheels leave the ground.

It's still slow but the fastest way.  Do it in burst, like while your team flies the Titan back home from Titan of a Job, get the Mallard or whatever that fixed wheel airplane is and do it until the mission ends.  <- How I ranked mine up

You can also do airraces, they seem to lvl it up relatively quick too..

Utlimatley there isn't an easy way though.  I tried rubberbanding the sticks together for an hour of helicopter hover 9000 miles above the earth... it moved about a sliver.

• UltraPleb likes this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Yes.

UltraPleb
  • UltraPleb

'Arry Redknapp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by UltraPleb, 01 November 2013 - 08:35 PM.

Very slowly. VERY

Best way is to get an airplane, take off - land, repeat.  You don't need to get far off the ground just so the wheels leave the ground.

It's still slow but the fastest way.  Do it in burst, like while your team flies the Titan back home from Titan of a Job, get the Mallard or whatever that fixed wheel airplane is and do it until the mission ends.  <- How I ranked mine up

You can also do airraces, they seem to lvl it up relatively quick too..

Utlimatley there isn't an easy way though.  I tried rubberbanding the sticks together for an hour of helicopter hover 9000 miles above the earth... it moved about a sliver.

Thank you, a quality answer like this was just what I was looking for. Hopefully if I rubberband the sticks overnight it'll do it.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Why do people need to exploit just to enjoy the game? "VERY slowly" OH NO you poor baby having to wait for a stat to increase. After all, we should just get all stats max and have $999999999999 GTA$ so we can just enjoy the game, am I right?

Tools.

UltraPleb
  • UltraPleb

'Arry Redknapp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Why do people need to exploit just to enjoy the game? "VERY slowly" OH NO you poor baby having to wait for a stat to increase. After all, we should just get all stats max and have $999999999999 GTA$ so we can just enjoy the game, am I right?

Tools.

Can't really understand why you're so angry. Lets just enjoy the game, like you said, without getting angry at others for enjoying the game too?

interesting
  • interesting

Pilot

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by interesting, 01 November 2013 - 08:40 PM.

It doesn't make a difference anyway. You still get massive turbulence in all aircraft, nothing is faster, nothing unlocks, no hidden features. Same with the driving skill. The "Mustang" still handles like sh*te!

The main advantage is that while you're flying around you get lots of practice and you figure out how to actually fly the machines. I can now take a turn in the chopper like a good car. LOL

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Tools.

Why do you need to cry about it in every single glitch/exploit/farming thread? You like to play the game at a snails pace and live in poverty. We get it.

• UltraPleb likes this

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

6 hours rubber banned controller its about 1% every 10 mins in the air

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users