Quantcast

» «
Photo

The whole LSC experience disappoints me....

9 replies to this topic
LarryElite
  • LarryElite

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

So I was flying around the map earlier in one of the passenger jets, and it got me thinking. Why is LSC customs limited to only cars? Why is there not an airport hangar LSC for planes, a dock LSC for boats and also why cant trucks/trailors and buses be modified aswell.

I think it would really add a new dimension to the game if you could actually spend time modding all vehicles in a way that you see fit. It would be great to be able to add mods to your aircraft to increase speed and capability or add crew emblems on the tail/paintjobs etc. A crew titan would look brilliant. Or imagine driving an HGV or bus with your crew emblem or custom design splatted all over it.

Why should it just be limited to adding basic mods to cars. I think so much more could be done to the whole LSC side of the game. Give players abit more of an artistic license to customize vehicles beyond the standard generic paint jobs or engine upgrades. It all seems extremely basic at the minute.

Thoughts?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

I am sure they will come out with more options in future DLC.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 01 November 2013 - 08:04 PM.

That would have been sweet. Maybe it's on their list for the future of GTA O down the road.

I don't think we will see it patched in for V unfortunately.

Water/Flying vehicles need a touch of personal flavor.

On that note. Everything we buy should be able to be customized. Apartments, garages included.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

they had to start somewhere, maybe lower your expectations in the future and you wont be so disappointed.

LarryElite
  • LarryElite

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

they had to start somewhere, maybe lower your expectations in the future and you wont be so disappointed.

I dont think wanting the ability to personalize my plane is setting expectations particularly high?

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Well there is no los santos customs for planes nor boats because LSC is based on West Coast Customs in RL which only does cars... No boats, no planes.. However they do customize some crazy cars including buses, ice cream trucks, limos, etc so I don't know why you cant customize those

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

I would pimp out my boat forsure. 

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by VitalEcho, 01 November 2013 - 08:29 PM.

So I was flying around the map earlier in one of the passenger jets, and it got me thinking. Why is LSC customs limited to only cars? Why is there not an airport hangar LSC for planes, a dock LSC for boats and also why cant trucks/trailors and buses be modified aswell.

I think it would really add a new dimension to the game if you could actually spend time modding all vehicles in a way that you see fit. It would be great to be able to add mods to your aircraft to increase speed and capability or add crew emblems on the tail/paintjobs etc. A crew titan would look brilliant. Or imagine driving an HGV or bus with your crew emblem or custom design splatted all over it.

Why should it just be limited to adding basic mods to cars. I think so much more could be done to the whole LSC side of the game. Give players abit more of an artistic license to customize vehicles beyond the standard generic paint jobs or engine upgrades. It all seems extremely basic at the minute.

Thoughts?

I think it'd be awesome to have unlockable kill markers for planes. Each plane/heli(possibly car and boat as well?) you destory unlocks another small marker you can optionally add to your plane. There would obviously only be room for so many but if you make them of an appropriate size I could see room for dozens. Or every ten adds up to a niftier looking kill-mark that represents 10 kills. Opening up a competitive feel to getting your marks. 

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

I dont think wanting the ability to personalize my plane is setting expectations particularly high?

Seems you fell into the same trap I did.

From that very first trailer I thought "This game better have an in game jumbo jet paint shop. The f*ckers."

Too much too ask for....

... The lousy bastards.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

They should let us mod cop cars and emergency vehicles for once

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users