Photo

The success of a Mugger.

8 replies to this topic
Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

I am yet to actually make a buck on this amateur ai mugger - did any of you have success? 

If so - how much? 

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Car Lover, 01 November 2013 - 07:32 PM.

I send muggers all the time... good times.

But to 'make' money with mugger he has to mug someone who is actually holding some cash.  If he manages to mug someone and get some cash, you have to kill the mugger to get it.

edit - it's not much money... most I have seen is 2000

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

The mugger is only good for trolling ppl. Nothing beats sitting in your living room calling up a mugger on an unsuspected player and watching him get mugged thru the tv and be like "wtf who just did that!!11!"
  • Wavy_Crocket_LDN likes this

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

one of the easiest way for the mugger to succeed is for u to provide covering fire
so have it mugged someone then kill so the mugger escapes and gives u the money

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

I LOVE it when a Mugger knocks them out for 5 seconds, steals their helicopter and runs of into the sunset!

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

The max a mugger can steal is $3000, take away the $1000 it costs to send him...and you've made a max of $2k profit. Definitely not worth it. If anything, use him to slow the person down. I use the mercs for that as well.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is my combo after being accosted by someone who likes to "hit and run."

Bounty

Mugger

Mercenaries

By that time I've caught up to them and can put a shotgun in their face....they usually leave after that. 

• Breaking Windows likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Douglas firs...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

I've never personally had any success with him, but just the other day I was messing around in my tank fighting the police AI and I randomly saw a small Asian man running at my tank. I thought he might just be some scared AI pedestrian, but before I could even react he jumped onto my tank, ripped me out of it, stole $187, and took off down the highway. That is the day I found out that setting your personal vehicle's status to no-one apparently doesn't apply to muggers.

We eventually chased him all the way from Weasel Plaza onto the highway and we followed him counter-clockwise on the highway until we cornered him on the Del Perro freeway. He had to have been going at double the tank's max speed because we had trouble catching him in my buddy's adder.

I cried the entire car ride back to my tank... :(  

• Barcodee likes this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

I've never personally had any success with him, but just the other day I was messing around in my tank fighting the police AI and I randomly saw a small Asian man running at my tank. I thought he might just be some scared AI pedestrian, but before I could even react he jumped onto my tank, ripped me out of it, stole $187, and took off down the highway. That is the day I found out that setting your personal vehicle's status to no-one apparently doesn't apply to muggers.

We eventually chased him all the way from Weasel Plaza onto the highway and we followed him counter-clockwise on the highway until we cornered him on the Del Perro freeway. He had to have been going at double the tank's max speed because we had trouble catching him in my buddy's adder.

I cried the entire car ride back to my tank... :(  

Hahahahahahahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users