» «
Photo

Z-Type stats in free raom and races

26 replies to this topic
goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by goofyco, 01 November 2013 - 07:13 PM.

In Free roam, Pegassi Monroe is better than the Z-type in every respect:

Speed         Brakes         Acc            Handling

7.5                1.5              5.5                 5                    $950,000

Z-Type

8                      2                7               6.5                  $490,000

Monroe

Strangely, in races, the Z-types has better handling, acceleration and speed.  Look at the stat bars before the race!

So if I buy a Z-Type and fully customize it, will it be better in races than the Monroe or is it wasted money (500k) ???

• Dhl4646 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Good question that has no real answer. I'm not sure why the stats seem different in races vs free roam.

Someone should do a test!

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Lesson of the day: In game stat bars are bullsh*t and should never be trusted a single bit. Neither should IGN's.

I hope you learned much today.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 01 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Lesson of the day: In game stat bars are bullsh*t and should never be trusted a single bit. Neither should IGN's.

Did stat bars abuse you as a child or something? Every thread that mentions them and here you are decrying them... Not that you're wrong, it's just a little funny.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

The stat bars are not to be used as accurate information though i would say.. They are kinda pointless the only way to test is get a friend and go on the freeway race around the map and otherwise in free mode just do a drag race and see. This will give you the best information about cars of course if you want to know before you buy it then..youtube

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Complete Bullsh*t... You dont know anything..

STATS + VEHICLE PHYSICS = REALITY

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I'd be happy to take on this test. It only has a simple set up (Impromptu Race in Free Roam vs Fixed Races around Criminal Records), and I just gotta buy the cars. I'll keep tabs on this thread with my results. Give me a day or so.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I'd be happy to take on this test. It only has a simple set up (Impromptu Race in Free Roam vs Fixed Races around Criminal Records), and I just gotta buy the cars. I'll keep tabs on this thread with my results. Give me a day or so.

Great man thanks

I cannot just buy one for the test.. i only have 1 mio GTA$ and i must know before i buy ^^ LOL

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Great man thanks

I cannot just buy one for the test.. i only have 1 mio GTA$ and i must know before i buy ^^ LOL

As much as I prefer not to suggest glitching, there is a glitch that allows you to get cars off the Internet for free.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

I never glitch... Everything I have I have worked on and I am proud of it.. Glitching would ruin it . ...But everybody shoudl decide this for himself..

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Great man thanks

As much as I prefer not to suggest glitching, there is a glitch that allows you to get cars off the Internet for free.

There is?! I would actually use this. I'm a must know before I buy kind of guy. I have to stress test something before I actually invest into it.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

I would also test maxed out Z-type vs Monroe in Singleplayer..but how can i know that the result is true for online races?

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

I've got a maxed out monroe and I've smoked ztypes in races plenty with it, but I'm too sure if there's were fully modified or not

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

CRIMINAL RECORDS (5 LAPS) TESTING

Time of day: Noon

Weather: Clear

Custom Vehicles: On (Both are fully modified)

Truffade Z-Type:

Race Time: 2:03.420

Fastest Lap: 00:23.657

Average Lap: 00:24.684

Pegassi Monroe:

Race Time: 2:07.891

Fastest Lap: 00:24.291

Average Lap: 00:25.578

CONCLUSION: The Truffade Z-Type shows a higher degree of racing ability, out-performing the Pegassi Monroe in virtually every way. Only issue I see with it is braking into a sharp turn, its drivetrain greatly reducing its handling. The Pegassi Monroe has great acceleration off the line, however it lacks the ability to control its power at the wheels, and can easily lose traction and slide in and out of turns. It has massive potential, but to reach that potential the driver must get used to the handling characteristics of the Monroe.

RACING CONCLUSION: Truffade Z-Type ($950,000)

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by goofyco, 01 November 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Truffade Z-Type:

Pegassi Monroe:

CONCLUSION: The Truffade Z-Type shows a higher degree of racing ability, out-performing the Pegassi Monroe in virtually every way. Only issue I see with it is braking into a sharp turn, its drivetrain greatly reducing its handling. The Pegassi Monroe has great acceleration off the line, however it lacks the ability to control its power at the wheels, and can easily lose traction and slide in and out of turns. It has massive potential, but to reach that potential the driver must get used to the handling characteristics of the Monroe.

FANTASTIC! thanks.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Did stat bars abuse you as a child or something? Every thread that mentions them and here you are decrying them... Not that you're wrong, it's just a little funny.

Yes they abused me. There I was innocent me, looking, TRUSTING those seemingly harmless stat bars...

In all seriousness why do I decry them? Because so many people worship them like there is no other possibility but those in-game stat bars to be 100% correct and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. The more people who don't worship in-game stat bars, the better.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Truffade Z-Type:

Pegassi Monroe:

FANTASTIC! thanks.

Once I get out of the Bad Sport lobby this evening, I will give some test results on Impromptu Race setups.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Yes they abused me. There I was innocent me, looking, TRUSTING those seemingly harmless stat bars...

In all seriousness why do I decry them? Because so many people worship them like there is no other possibility but those in-game stat bars to be 100% correct and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. The more people who don't worship in-game stat bars, the better.

Fair enough, but I imagine you must get tired of having to repeat yourself.

The Man Right Chea
  • The Man Right Chea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

IGN stats mean everything. What they say is 100% accurate.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

Thx..great post as well

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by goofyco, 01 November 2013 - 09:33 PM.

I have several sport cars .. and all i can tell you is that the stats (yes, from IGN ^^) are very plausible and correct. If one cars has  a top speed of 8.5 and the other 8.3 then you can make a test drive: the end speed of the first one will be higher (see Adder 8.6 vs. Entity 8.3

Of course you also have to look at the vehicle dimensions (width, weight etc...) and the type of engine (Front engine, rear wheel drive etc..)

For example, the Feltzer has a worse handling stat then the Elegy..but in some cases the handling is better simply because the chassis is wider

The only reason I started this thread was that there are 2 different stats for the Z-zypes (racing + free roam).

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

I have several sport cars .. and all i can tell you is that the stats (yes, from IGN ^^) are very plausible and correct. If one cars has  a top speed of 8.5 and the other 8.3 then you can make a test drive: the end speed of the first one will be higher (see Adder 8.6 vs. Entity 8.3

Of course you also have to look at the vehicle dimensions (width, weight etc...) and the type of engine (Front engine, rear wheel drive etc..)

For example, the Feltzer has a worse handling stat then the Elegy..but in some cases the handling is better simply because the chassis is wider

The only reason I started this thread was that there are 2 different stats for the Z-zypes (racing + free roam).

yeah the free roam stats are different then the racing stats but i would  think that the feltzer is better then the elegy especially fully modded but the feltzer isnt exactly the fastest top speed car in the world though the handling is like god himself.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

To add to the Race times I posted above: 

IMPROMPTU RACING Eclipse Towers - Sandy Shores Customs POINT TO POINT

*Each race time had no accidents, spins, or issues.*

Started with the Monroe.

Monroe: 02:24.762

The Monroe is a great car. Here's the catch: Only in a straight line. I could take the straights easily, however entering the turns was difficult. The braking was horrid, I had to brake long before the turn to make sure I made it. It also has a strangely high lack of grip.

Z-Type: 02:19.123

The Z-Type is a smooth ride, providing a consistent balance between acceleration and braking. It lacked and slid slightly on the sharper corners of the Vinewood Hills section, but after that it was very smooth. Much easier to use than the Monroe, in my opinion.

FREE ROAM CONCLUSION: Truffade Z-Type ($950,000)

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Playing Need For Speed World teached me that you can never trust in-game stats.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

To add to the Race times I posted above: 

IMPROMPTU RACING Eclipse Towers - Sandy Shores Customs POINT TO POINT

*Each race time had no accidents, spins, or issues.*

Started with the Monroe.

Monroe: 02:24.762

The Monroe is a great car. Here's the catch: Only in a straight line. I could take the straights easily, however entering the turns was difficult. The braking was horrid, I had to brake long before the turn to make sure I made it. It also has a strangely high lack of grip.

Z-Type: 02:19.123

The Z-Type is a smooth ride, providing a consistent balance between acceleration and braking. It lacked and slid slightly on the sharper corners of the Vinewood Hills section, but after that it was very smooth. Much easier to use than the Monroe, in my opinion.

FREE ROAM CONCLUSION: Truffade Z-Type ($950,000)

Map of said race:

uN6hPrq.jpg

chess zebra
  • chess zebra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Omg, I thought Monroe had best stats across the board. Now I hear truffade better for racing?? I spent 490,000 and it is super difficult to drive because of spin outs plus the truffade is statistically better in racing

Finally had a good result winning multicar Ra e at criminal records in the rain because I was the only one who knew sports classics at criminal records are going to wreck if you don't let up a little on the slightly sharper turns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users