Photo

Second, third, etc characters questions

10 replies to this topic
GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I thought I read a post a week or so ago, don't remember where, that said your second character shares your bank.

Is this true and what are the limitations/possibilities on more than one character?

I would assume it is just for an alternate identity but if you can share a bank, are the levels also shared?

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by WildmouseX, 01 November 2013 - 05:33 PM.

just the bank is shared, - levels, vehicles, garages, apartments, guns, ammo, stats, and everything else starts over with each new character....

I would  think the bank is shared so that you don't have to live as a homeless scrub getting slaughtered on the streets with your new characters.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Interesting, so it is like your extra characters are siblings... At least they share a bank I guess.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

It'd be cool if they shared apartments.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

It'd be cool if they shared apartments.

apartment sharing would be cool, if they each still got their own garage.

while you were in your apt you could see your other character walking around doing stuff.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

I didn't know banks were shared. That's pretty cool, I should make another character to store more cars...

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

It would be nice if they actually opened the ability to use the 3rd-5th characters...

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Interesting, so it is like your extra characters are siblings... At least they share a bank I guess.

Your second character is like your wife, does absolutely nothing and spends all your money.

• MackRotten likes this

BRASCH
  • BRASCH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Your second character is like your wife, does absolutely nothing and spends all your money.

LOL!!!

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

It would be nice if they actually opened the ability to use the 3rd-5th characters...

I'm sure once they have server issues ironed out, and people have migrated to the new systems freeing up space that they will start selling the other character slots.

My second character has actually become my most used character.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Is it too risky to put all your money in your 2nd players wallet and than go play free roam as the 1st player than you can avoid paying any death fees,Obviously youd need an apt with both to be sure nobodys kills you and takes all your money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users