Quantcast

» «
Photo

Coolest legitimately obtainable rare vehicle?

59 replies to this topic
Warablo
  • Warablo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Is the unrusted voodoo real? Cause thats one I heard about.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

It took me 5 days to find a benefactor schafter n still havent seen another one .
Isnt the sadler only glitched in online?

Nope the Sadler is legitimately rare

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by IH8PITT, 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

Rat-loader is in Online.
It took weeks of checking the spawn point every time I was in sandy shores, but eventually it spawned. I would call that rare.

This.

Even when you drive around Sandy Shores in a Rat-Loader, they still take a while to spawn. The Rat-Loader is a very rare vehicle that takes a good amount of time to obtain legitimately. They look incredible when they're modded, too.

This truck...

Rat_Loader_Stock_Rear.jpg

Becomes this after a trip to LSC...

0_0.jpg

Also, I found out last night that there are "hidden" spawns in GTAO. I have a BF Dune Buggy that was duped from one taken out of the Trevor mission Chopper Tail. While driving in the desert with it, I went by a rumored spawn area for the Dune and sure enough, there it was. I've also heard reports of the marked LSPD Crown Vic (Vapid Stanier) spawning in a set location while driving in it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Ocelot F620 is pretty rare.

Yeah... I got one though. I think it's the only sports car you can actually store in your garage.

It's a Coupe and you can store the Fulisade (Which is sports) in your garage.

It could pass for Sports though.

I was actually waiting for somebody to correct me on that.. I was gonna edit but I left it haha. The F620 is a better car than the Fusilade (which is also a 2-door coupe) though and far less common.

EXC gunsblazin
  • EXC gunsblazin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

The Sadler is the rarest truck and the Rancher XL and the clean Rebel are the rarest off-road. Then the Police bike is the rarest emergency vehicle. The rarest bikes are the Bagger and Daemon, though they're not that rare.  The rarest muscle car is the Phoenix. The rarest SUV is that one from the same brand as the Tailgater (supposed to be an Audi Q7), forgot the name. That's all I can add for now

iv found me a clean rebel and replaced my rusty one with it.. but i was very dissapointed when i tryed modding it up to the standard my rusty one was and half the body/chassis mods wer unavailable... as in not there atall wtf???

EXC gunsblazin
  • EXC gunsblazin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

The Sadler is the rarest truck and the Rancher XL and the clean Rebel are the rarest off-road. Then the Police bike is the rarest emergency vehicle. The rarest bikes are the Bagger and Daemon, though they're not that rare.  The rarest muscle car is the Phoenix. The rarest SUV is that one from the same brand as the Tailgater (supposed to be an Audi Q7), forgot the name. That's all I can add for now

iv found me a clean rebel and replaced my rusty one with it.. but i was very dissapointed when i tryed modding it up to the standard my rusty one was and half the body/chassis mods wer unavailable... as in not there atall wtf???

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yeah. It sucks that the clean one has better stats but doesn't have the customizations.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

It took me like 6 straight days of searchng before a Felon 4 door popped up for me. Not exactly rare, but certainly VERY uncommon. Also never saw a Sultan online til I happened upon one while robbing a liquor store on the west side highway. Took that as soon as I saw it, according to the people on this forum, it's pretty damn rare.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Sultan isn't rare at all. They're all over the place up north.

EXC gunsblazin
  • EXC gunsblazin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Yeah. It sucks that the clean one has better stats but doesn't have the customizations.

i know right!! the clean rebel would look pure badass with the sandrail conversion when all the chrome framework is all shiney... must be a bug that there yet to fix asits the same bloody pickup jus non rusty!! o_0

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

The rarest muscle car is the Phoenix.

The Rat-Loader is the rarest Muscle in GTAO. Also, I'd argue that the BF Dune Buggy and the LSPD Vapid Stanier Unmarked are the rarest Offroad and Emergency vehicles, respectively, since they will spawn in set locations if you're driving in them (or, I assume, riding with someone who is driving them).

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by tazzboy4life, 04 November 2013 - 04:28 AM.

The "clean rebel" is actually easy to find it pops on the beach just past the second bridge north of the military base... sometimes its a vw bus or motor home but if you drive away an come back its there... Always black with roll bar and if your lucky like i was on my second trip it will have kc lights :-). (It spawns at the same time as the rusty ones so if you are seeing rusty ones around then its usually there, driving there in a rusty rebel will also improve your odds)

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

I had the Intruder until some mongoloid blew it up with a grenade launcher whilst I was on my way to LSC. Enraged!!

Luckily though whilst searching for another one I came across a Rat Loader and took that to Beakers Garage to be insured. Drives like a sack of sh*t mind.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

this

rc4qqiv.jpg

MarlonBrando
  • MarlonBrando

The Driver

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

this

rc4qqiv.jpg

That thing is hardly rare. I see it every day, everytime, everywhere. Which is kind of annoying because I don't like it. I've driven it and it drives pretty good but I can't stand the looks of it.

I guess it's my personal opinion, BUT that car is ugly as a svine. 

And before you tell me something like "Hey 12 year old, just because you like Super Cars!"

Then no. I'm not 12 and I do NOT like super cars. I'm a Muscle Car-type-guy.

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

I found the clean version of the Rebel, and just found the Karin Sultan yesterday too, after looking for it for days.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Found the intruder yesterday and I got myself a Primo earlier, once you put the low level spoiler on it turns into the supercharged v8 version from IV :)

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

My pal has the lifeguard quad.

I dunno if its rare, but his is the only one ive ever seen.

Although i havent really gone out of my way to look for it.

HawaiianRush
  • HawaiianRush

Pacifist...

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Rat-Loaders aren't all that rare, there is a spawn by Trevor's house, I have found 2 of them there for separate people.

The Shafter and Primo has got me intrigued, after finding a Intruder I was disappointing at the cosmetic mods it had, but how about the Shafter and Primo is it better in terms of customization?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by PerceusSOZ, 04 November 2013 - 09:00 PM.

I've been hunting these "legitimate rares" down as of lately, and here's what I've come up with: 

Canis Bodhi - Mission: "Dirt Road"

BF Dune Buggy - Rare Spawn in various off-road based Missions (reportedly 1/10 ratio on Completed Missions; must be glitched into garage)

Obey Tailgater - Rare Natural Spawn, Simeon-requested vehicle

Karin Intruder - Rare Natural Spawn (Jetsam Terminal)

Karin Rebel (No Rust) - Rare Natural Spawn, 2 Fixed-Spawn Locations (Sunset-Sunrise ONLY)

BF Surfer (No Rust) - Rare Natural Spawn, 3 Fixed-Spawn Locations (Sunset-Sunrise ONLY)

Ubermacht Sentinel (Cabrio & XS) - Rare Natural Spawn (Vinewood/Rockford Hills), Simeon-requested vehicle

Ocelot Jackal - Rare Natural Spawn, Simeon-requested vehicle

Imponte Phoenix - Rare Natural Spawn (La Mesa, Jetsam Terminal, Cypress Flats)

Benefacter Schafter - Rare Natural Spawn (Vineood/Rockford Hills), Simeon-requested vehicle

Bravado Rat-Loader - Rare Natural Spawn, 1 Fixed-Spawn Location (Sandy Shores, Afternoon-Evening Hours ONLY)

Hope this small list helps with finding your rares!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Rat-Loaders aren't all that rare, there is a spawn by Trevor's house, I have found 2 of them there for separate people.

The Shafter and Primo has got me intrigued, after finding a Intruder I was disappointing at the cosmetic mods it had, but how about the Shafter and Primo is it better in terms of customization?

The Schafter is OK, in my opinion, and the Primo has a strange setup of primary and secondary coloring, allowing for a mess of color options.

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Dont get them with the clean rebel.. I know its BS, also I hate that its a diesel engine instead of the gas engine in the rusty one.... Hate that diesel sound in my trucks :(

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

"I'm starting to suspect that there are no legitimately obtainable, truly rare vehicles, merely 'uncommon' ones.

The Fixter would like a word with you. It's Fixed-Gear bicycle. I doubt a single person even has one online, or maybe less than 10, as anyone who has seen one is probably a random dumb person who'll write it off as an ordinary bike. It's in there somewhere. But how rare is it exactly?

If that so-called "Bug" wasn't intended. Then the Fixter MUST be in the actual game world somewhere. Intrigued?

If I recall correctly, Trevor's "Rampage" side mission near Mirror Park (with all the hipsters) will have quite a few of those spawning which you are free to acquire once the Rampage is complete. I didn't know how rare it was at the time but threw it away soon after as it was very tiring to ride; you need to constantly tap the A key just to get to normal speed.

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

It took me like 6 straight days of searchng before a Felon 4 door popped up for me. Not exactly rare, but certainly VERY uncommon. Also never saw a Sultan online til I happened upon one while robbing a liquor store on the west side highway. Took that as soon as I saw it, according to the people on this forum, it's pretty damn rare.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Sultan isn't rare at all. They're all over the place up north.

I didn't claim it was, but based by posts on this forum, people never see them.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

I think the rarest, non-glitched, non-mission stolen vehicle would be the Declasse Asea as the only way to get it is at level 1 when starting a race with Lamar. Not really worth it though unless you like really slow compacts. It is the only one with a completely original paint job. You can chose the sticker panels that no other vehicle can have.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 05 November 2013 - 10:18 PM.

So I finally got a rat loader to spawn and some a-hole sticky bombed me before I could insure it. I was beyond pissed. Take my word for it... if you're in a public session and find a rarity have Lester on the phone to hide you from radar at a moments notice. That will be the longest 60 second drive of your life let me tell you.

Long story short I trolled and killed that bastard for an hour and a half rechecking the spawn point and another one popped up thank god, a week of searching and I get two within an hour so lucky! Hid myself from the radar and put 100K into that bad ass machine! WOOT!

0_0.jpg

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

Found a fixter in sp, it was sitting outside one of those coffee shops, with a bunch of hipsters around, maybe that's where the spawn, where the hipsters are?
  • Buckledown and Timocratic like this

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Found a fixter in sp, it was sitting outside one of those coffee shops, with a bunch of hipsters around, maybe that's where the spawn, where the hipsters are?

That is where the Trevor Rampage is so that makes perfect since. I wish it would appear online there. That would make it a little less rare. 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

The Sheriffs SUV is a cool find
Not too rare but I had to fight for it
it gives you free insurance
You can paint it made mine black n red
Also can get bullet proof tires

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Rat-loader is in Online.It took weeks of checking the spawn point every time I was in sandy shores, but eventually it spawned. I would call that rare.

This. Even when you drive around Sandy Shores in a Rat-Loader, they still take a while to spawn. The Rat-Loader is a very rare vehicle that takes a good amount of time to obtain legitimately. They look incredible when they're modded, too. This truck... Rat_Loader_Stock_Rear.jpg Becomes this after a trip to LSC... 0_0.jpg Also, I found out last night that there are "hidden" spawns in GTAO. I have a BF Dune Buggy that was duped from one taken out of the Trevor mission Chopper Tail. While driving in the desert with it, I went by a rumored spawn area for the Dune and sure enough, there it was. I've also heard reports of the marked LSPD Crown Vic (Vapid Stanier) spawning in a set location while driving in it.

damn i seen this yesterday and drove it around and trashed it, i was actually surprised as i hadn't noticed it before, now i know why was near the stadium not far from the helipad..

ToOSk3tChY
  • ToOSk3tChY

The FullMetalJacket(TFMJ) Founder

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Having both the Intruder and Primo Side by Side in your Garage VIP'd would be Rare.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users