Quantcast

» «
Photo

Coolest legitimately obtainable rare vehicle?

59 replies to this topic
chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I want something sweet to put in my garage. Car, bike (a motorbike would be really awesome), but I don't want to glitch or dupe it. I was going to go for the police bike but all kind of glitchy shenanigans have to occur in order to save it (correct? Or am I mistaken? If so, please do tell, it would kick so much ass to own that badboy).

What's the coolest legitimately obtainable rare vehicle that you know of? I've already got Trevor's truck and I'm not a huge fan of Michael's car, so post what else you know and let's share some knowledge up in here.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

The Karin models can be somewhat rare and really snazzy to have. Some rares include the Sultan, Rebel (No-Rust), and Intruder.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

The Rebel is pretty sweet, didn't realise there was a clean version of it though. I'm starting to suspect that there are no legitimately obtainable, truly rare vehicles, merely 'uncommon' ones. This makes me a little bit sad. I hope Rockstar add a few nifty little hidden gems in the future to make hoarder types like me happy!

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

It took me like 6 straight days of searchng before a Felon 4 door popped up for me. Not exactly rare, but certainly VERY uncommon. Also never saw a Sultan online til I happened upon one while robbing a liquor store on the west side highway. Took that as soon as I saw it, according to the people on this forum, it's pretty damn rare.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Sultan, Phoenix, and rat packer are probably the three most desired cars amongst my friends. I got the sultan. When you upgrade it the cat says sultan rs on it.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

I'm starting to suspect that there are no legitimately obtainable, truly rare vehicles, merely 'uncommon' ones.

Well I imagine the expensive cars were meant to be the truly rare ones.  Adder, Z-Type, Stinger, etc.

But we all know how THAT ended up...

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I suppose so. Something rare that you have to really look for would be nice though. Something you can't buy.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by haythem09, 01 November 2013 - 07:58 PM.

"I'm starting to suspect that there are no legitimately obtainable, truly rare vehicles, merely 'uncommon' ones.

The Fixter would like a word with you. It's Fixed-Gear bicycle. I doubt a single person even has one online, or maybe less than 10, as anyone who has seen one is probably a random dumb person who'll write it off as an ordinary bike. It's in there somewhere. But how rare is it exactly?

Well, for starters it doesn't even have GTA Wiki page. Second, in SP the way I knew to obtain it was a glitch were if you bought the Endurex Race Bike as Michael a Fixter would be delivered instead. I haven't checked if the bug still occurs. But it IS the rarest Vehicle in GTA Online without a doubt. And if that glitch no longer occurs, the rarest vehicle in SP too. Originally I actually found the glitch annoying, as it wouldn't allow me to obtain the Tri-Cycles bike.

What does it look like? It's all black, looks like a classic style bike, Vintage style, Yellow-lined wheels, it's about as big as the Race Bikes, it has the Curved handle-bars too. Here's some pics I could find, there's a youtube video too:

fixterfnsoz.jpg

Fixter.jpg

Put it this way, the Glitch obviously wasn't intended as it went like this (As Michael):

Whippet Race Bike = Whippet Race Bike

Endurex Race Bike = Fixter

Tri-Cycles Race Bike = Endurex Race Bike

If that so-called "Bug" wasn't intended. Then the Fixter MUST be in the actual game world somewhere. Intrigued?

• Bocknoi and CZuk like this

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

Bought the Endurex and it came as it's meant to, thought it'd be worth a shot. Maybe you need to get several of them? 

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Possibly. The whole Fixter thing is really strange...

I've heard people say buy 3/lots of race bikes but I've got no luck.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by haythem09, 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Either way, It's the rarest Vehicle in the game without a doubt. Not only is extremely rare, but those who see/get it are very likely to pass it up.

Anyone had any luck with the whole buy a bunch of race bikes? (I've heard people say this about GTA O)

Edit: I've also heard people say it may spawn at Mirror Park, you could try that...

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

haythem, that's amazing. I actually saw someone mention the name 'Fixter' earlier and didn't make any kind of connection. I think I assumed they'd made the worst misspelling of 'Feltzer' ever!

Thanks for that. Am I intrigued? Yes, very much so.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Whats so great about the fixter... its a pedal bike, and you cant even insure it.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Whats so great about the fixter... its a pedal bike, and you cant even insure it.

You'd have to come across a COMPLETE ASSHOLE for someone to destroy your fixter because frankly the only way to destroy a bike is C4. Just take care

haythem, that's amazing. I actually saw someone mention the name 'Fixter' earlier and didn't make any kind of connection. I think I assumed they'd made the worst misspelling of 'Feltzer' ever!

Thanks for that. Am I intrigued? Yes, very much so.

Thanks. I like this because this really is the only true "Rare" vehicle in the game. You don't see hackers hacking it either because they don't even know it exists :p

Anyway I spent nearly 100k worth of buying race bikes and no Fixter has popped up (GTA Online) I think this "Glitch" might be exclusive to Michael on SP like I said on my first post. Though that may be patched now as that glitch prevented people from buying the Tri-Cycles bike.

I've been looking around Mirror Park too but no find. But if you EVER see an NPC riding one, you know what to do:

rambo.gif

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

That's awesome. I never even knew about this bike. That is rare. The clean version of the Rebel is hard to find but faster than the rusty one. Intruder is pretty rare. Sultan is more uncommon than rare as you had said. The Asea is rare since it is only really obtainable when you create a new character but because it has been duped so much it's not really something I would consider rare anymore. 

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by haythem09, 01 November 2013 - 09:16 PM.

That's awesome. I never even knew about this bike. That is rare. The clean version of the Rebel is hard to find but faster than the rusty one. Intruder is pretty rare. Sultan is more uncommon than rare as you had said. The Asea is rare since it is only really obtainable when you create a new character but because it has been duped so much it's not really something I would consider rare anymore. 

All of those are in-between uncommon and rare I think (Besides the Asea). But the thing is, if you're riding a Fixter, a bizzilion other Fixters won't be spawning everywhere. But that is the case with cars like the Sultan and Intruder.

The Fixter is on a whole new level though.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

All of those are in-between uncommon and rare I think (Besides the Asea). But the thing is, if you're riding a Fixter, a bizzilion other Fixters won't be spawning everywhere. But that is the case with cars like the Sultan and Intruder.

The Fixter is on a whole new level though.

I hate it when people get me riled up about rares... I just destroyed $30K in bicycles so the game doesn't glitch out and delete it if I find one.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Police Bike hasn't caused any glitches or anything like that for me. And I love that thing.

Coolest legitimately obtainable vehicle is a matter of opinion though. Do you like sports cars? Muscle cars? Cop cars? That would make all the difference.

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

The Fixter is probably the least-known rare vehicle, for some people (including myself) that's enough of a reason to go hunt for it! :) 

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

I've been playing for a while now and I came across two vehicles for the first time today, the Phoenix and the Schafter. For a while I didn't think the Schafter was even in the game and had been replaced by the Schwartzer. Naturally I stuck them in my garage.. they're probably not as uncommon as I think though.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

The Sadler is the rarest truck and the Rancher XL and the clean Rebel are the rarest off-road. Then the Police bike is the rarest emergency vehicle. The rarest bikes are the Bagger and Daemon, though they're not that rare.  The rarest muscle car is the Phoenix. The rarest SUV is that one from the same brand as the Tailgater (supposed to be an Audi Q7), forgot the name. That's all I can add for now

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

I can personally say I have NEVER seen the Karin Intruder. And I've sorta been looking.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

I found the Intruder but ditched it. My garage only has Americans and classics, no import for me. Not too many mods for it, BTW, disappointing.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

It took me 5 days to find a benefactor schafter n still havent seen another one .
Isnt the sadler only glitched in online?

TheGhostofDirtMcGirt
  • TheGhostofDirtMcGirt

Had a little too much incest last night

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Rat-loader is in Online.
It took weeks of checking the spawn point every time I was in sandy shores, but eventually it spawned. I would call that rare.

MarlonBrando
  • MarlonBrando

The Driver

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

Ocelot F620 is pretty rare.

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

OG

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

This one ! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j6Ty8hfitaU

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

This one ! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j6Ty8hfitaU

Reply on YouTube

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 02 November 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Yeah... I got one though. I think it's the only sports car you can actually store in your garage.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Yeah... I got one though. I think it's the only sports car you can actually store in your garage.

It's a Coupe and you can store the Fulisade (Which is sports) in your garage.

It could pass for Sports though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users